List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JaSam & Liason spoilers, Here we go again :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JaSam & Liason spoilers, Here we go again :)

Started by Shellefan514 at 2006/09/14 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/15 06:22PM, Views: 4196, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/14 10:26AM
    JaSam & Liason spoilers, Here we go again :)
    Shellefan514

Liz leaves Lucky and turns to Jason this week on GH after learning her husband is still doing drugs and messing around with Maxie.

"Liz is done" declares Herbst. She's not going back to Lucky. Lucky chases after Liz, and shows up on Audrey's doorstep. Audrey tells Lucky to leave, but he won't go, previews Herbst. He keeps banging on the door and telling Liz how much he loves her and how he's going to change his life.

Later Liz opens up to Jason about what has happened with Lucky, that she left him and is going to get a divorce, says Herbst. Jason is the only person who doesn't Judge Liz, she can be 100 percent honest with him.

Until Sam shows up, that is. Liz kicks into "I want to be a good friend to Jason" mode. Notes Herbst. Liz knows that Jason needs to talk to Sam, so she leaves.

Jason and Sam vow to reconcile, and then kiss. Leaving the very un-Lucky Liz pregnant and alone. She's in such despair, says Herbst. If this baby is Lucky's, Liz doesn't feel he can kick his drug habbit, plus he cheated on her with Maxie and she's having a hard time getting over it.

And if the baby is Jason'? She knows she can't raise it in a mob world. Liz only option right now, sighs Herbst. Is to do it on her own.

#2   2006/09/14 10:29AM
    Re: JaSam & Liason spoilers, Here we go again :)
    cincin

Liz will try to go it alone with the baby. If the baby is Jason's and he finds out, he will be there to help. He is an honorable kind of guy.

Lucky will probably end up in rehab once he hit rock bottom. Of course that won't happen something really bad happens.

#3   2006/09/14 10:57AM
    Shellefan514

I edit it but it didn't post.
    Liz goes to Jason again what's new
    Jason is the only one she can open up to who doesn't judge her, Emily doesn't judge her, her gram wouldn't
    Liz leaves so Jason and Sam can talk, but don't worry she will be back Liz never stays gone for long.
    Jason and Sam reconcile yeah
    Leaving Liz all alone it's not like she has no family and friends why is it poor Liz all alone she has Emily, Nik, Gram.
    She doesn't think Lucky can kick his habbit well maybe if Liz would be a good wife and be there for him when he needed her and help him instead of always running to work or to Jason, maybe he could get through this.
    Liz can't get over Lucky cheating on her. Well I can understand that, but he was going through drug addiction, and she was never around to help him, She needs to take responsibility for her own actions. Yeah Lucky cheated first but then she turned right around and cheated on him with Jason and is lying about it. She is sitting there letting Lucky beg and plead for her to forgive him when she cheated to and she isn't saying one word. She is guilty too, and she is acting like she is so perfect. She needs to tell everyone the truth so they know that she is not so perfect. And she will not raise the baby on her own. If Lucky is the dad he will help her money wise and he will kick this habbit and take care of his baby, If Jason is the dad he will help her money wise and he will help her raise the baby even if he is with Sam. And she has her gram to help, Nik will help her wheather the baby is Lucky's or Jason's and then there is Emily. She's not alone.
    Sorry I love Liz but she is getting on my nerves right now.

#4   2006/09/14 11:33AM
    momof2boys

I know I am probably a minority here, but I am a huge fan of Liz and Jason as a couple. I am just glad that the writers' are actually giving the character some decent story lines.

#5   2006/09/14 11:49AM
    happychick_8

I too am a HUGE Liz/Jason fan. I want these two together SOOO much. I think they have great chemistry and belong together. Jason --Kick Sam to the curb with her family issues and begging and pleading!!!! (kidding, only kidding. I'm going to get bombarded by those that love Sam as much as I love Liz!!!)

#6   2006/09/14 11:54AM
    Shellefan514

Quote happychick_8: I too am a HUGE Liz/Jason fan. I want these two together SOOO much. I think they have great chemistry and belong together. Jason --Kick Sam to the curb with her family issues and begging and pleading!!!! (kidding, only kidding. I'm going to get bombarded by those that love Sam as much as I love Liz!!!)

LOL Happychick I love Sam and Jason yes but we all have our own opinions and that's okay with me. I still love all of you I do love Liz too I just don't love her with Jason I think Jason and Sam have more chemistry together then Jason and Liz they are good as friends IMO I liked the chemistry that Liz had with Ric.

#7   2006/09/14 11:58AM
    cincin

I'm a Liason fan. I want Jason and Liz together.

#8   2006/09/14 01:31PM
    jkolesnyk

Let her do it on her own. After all she also had an affair with someone other than her husband. She is no angel. Where is all her patience now when her husband needs it the most. It look as though Liz and Jason will be ending up together leaving Sam our of the picture. I hope this doesn't happen, I would like to see Sam happy for part of this soap.

#9   2006/09/14 03:29PM
    opalgatinha

Quote Shellefan514: I edit it but it didn't post.
    Liz goes to Jason again what's new
    Jason is the only one she can open up to who doesn't judge her, Emily doesn't judge her, her gram wouldn't
    Liz leaves so Jason and Sam can talk, but don't worry she will be back Liz never stays gone for long.
    Jason and Sam reconcile yeah
    Leaving Liz all alone it's not like she has no family and friends why is it poor Liz all alone she has Emily, Nik, Gram.
    She doesn't think Lucky can kick his habbit well maybe if Liz would be a good wife and be there for him when he needed her and help him instead of always running to work or to Jason, maybe he could get through this.
    Liz can't get over Lucky cheating on her. Well I can understand that, but he was going through drug addiction, and she was never around to help him, She needs to take responsibility for her own actions. Yeah Lucky cheated first but then she turned right around and cheated on him with Jason and is lying about it. She is sitting there letting Lucky beg and plead for her to forgive him when she cheated to and she isn't saying one word. She is guilty too, and she is acting like she is so perfect. She needs to tell everyone the truth so they know that she is not so perfect. And she will not raise the baby on her own. If Lucky is the dad he will help her money wise and he will kick this habbit and take care of his baby, If Jason is the dad he will help her money wise and he will help her raise the baby even if he is with Sam. And she has her gram to help, Nik will help her wheather the baby is Lucky's or Jason's and then there is Emily. She's not alone.
    Sorry I love Liz but she is getting on my nerves right now.

oh that was all so great! bravo! i agree with everything. liz never stay gone for long... heh heh. good one. get a life or a new friend please liz. i thought you had a lot of them but i guess not.

#10   2006/09/14 04:46PM
    kentishad

To Shellefan514
    Liz is not the cause of Lucky's drug addiction, he is. She has given him enough chances. He isn't even trying to stop. She should dump him and get with Jason because we all know it won't work out with him and Sam.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list