List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: BRAVO Alexis!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BRAVO Alexis!

Started by LuvMySuds at 2009/09/30 06:56PM
    Latest post: 2009/10/09 02:29PM, Views: 919, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/30 06:56PM
    BRAVO Alexis!
    LuvMySuds

Bravo Alexis for telling Sonny to STOP procreating!!! Bravo Alexis for telling Sonny what we have all been thinking::

QUIT HAVING RANDOM BABIES!!!!

Bravo Alexis!

#2   2009/10/01 06:11AM
    Re: BRAVO Alexis!
    kirby0502

Maybe she should have thought about that before she slept with him and got pregnant by him. She is so self righteous and I can't stand her. She knew who Sonny was before she slept with him because she was his lawyer for awhile so she knew what she was getting into. So why she feels so stongly against him being around his child is beyond me. He was a mob boss before she slept with him, while she was rolling around in bed with him, and nothing has changed. She spreaded the legs and did the do without protection so now she needs to deal with it. She spends so much time trying to keep him away from Kristina that she is too blind to see she has a very troubled daughter that is in a dangerous relationship. But, once again Alexis is so focused on keeping Sonny away from her that she is ignoring her daughter. She's such a good mother.

#3   2009/10/01 06:15AM
    JaneDoe

That was the beast line of the day!

Finally Alexis said what we've all been thinking....keep it in your pants Sonny. Or at least get snipped if you're going to continue sleeping with everything that moves.

#4   2009/10/01 06:20AM
    onlygh

Quote JaneDoe: That was the beast line of the day!

Finally Alexis said what we've all been thinking....keep it in your pants Sonny. Or at least get snipped if you're going to continue sleeping with everything that moves.

Alexis and Sonny are terrific together! Loved the line about no more procreating. I think that eventually, after Sonny has run through every available babe in Port Chuck and beyond, he and Alexis could happily (and snarkily ) grow old together.

#5   2009/10/01 11:53AM
    LuvMySuds

Quote kirby0502: Maybe she should have thought about that before she slept with him and got pregnant by him. She is so self righteous and I can't stand her. She knew who Sonny was before she slept with him because she was his lawyer for awhile so she knew what she was getting into. So why she feels so stongly against him being around his child is beyond me. He was a mob boss before she slept with him, while she was rolling around in bed with him, and nothing has changed. She spreaded the legs and did the do without protection so now she needs to deal with it. She spends so much time trying to keep him away from Kristina that she is too blind to see she has a very troubled daughter that is in a dangerous relationship. But, once again Alexis is so focused on keeping Sonny away from her that she is ignoring her daughter. She's such a good mother.

Chill out! There is a difference here!! Alexis has TWO children and Sonny has HOW MANY!!!

#6   2009/10/01 11:58AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe: That was the beast line of the day!

No kidding! I can't believe this man is actually talking about having another baby...and with a woman he doesn't even like, no less!

I really got a kick out of Alexis telling Sonny what's what.

#7   2009/10/01 11:59AM
    onlygh

Quote LuvMySuds:
    Chill out! There is a difference here!! Alexis has TWO children and Sonny has HOW MANY!!!

Well actually she has three (by three different men) but who's counting? I still love her and I really love it when she gives Sonny the business...

#8   2009/10/01 12:02PM
    poicat

Thank you Alexis She said what most people think...No Mom in her right mind frame would want her child surrounded by the mob, Michael, example of what can happen...Too bad Carly didn't heed the signs before she had her children. ..Alexis ...you go girl...

#9   2009/10/01 12:04PM
    RainStormRaider

Quote LuvMySuds: Bravo Alexis for telling Sonny to STOP procreating!!! Bravo Alexis for telling Sonny what we have all been thinking::

QUIT HAVING RANDOM BABIES!!!!

Bravo Alexis!

I've never really found myself ever cheering on Alexis until now....

Btw, Kay was awesome too for letting mob-daddy know in her own special way what a horrible idea it is for him to be procreating with Claudia.....

#10   2009/10/09 07:51AM
    vandal

Yes, Sonny should not have kids BUT, Alexis is really becoming tedious...Mac needs to take her out on a date!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list