List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Which character are you most like in real life, and why?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Which character are you most like in real life, and why?

Started by Shellefan514 at 2006/09/14 08:05AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/30 08:46PM, Views: 834, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/14 08:05AM
    Which character are you most like in real life, and why?
    Shellefan514

This is just a fun question that I got from another site, What character are you most like in real life? And why?

#2   2006/09/14 08:53AM
    Re: Which character are you most like in real life, and why?
    Shellefan514

I hate to say it but even though she fusterates me I am alot like Alexis when it comes to being protective of my kids, not the controling part.
    I also think I am most like Carly, I love to have fun, I am very protective of my kids, and my husband, nobody better mess with my family, I am a good mother.

What about you?

#3   2006/09/14 09:11AM
    happychick_8

hahahah

I am like Carly. Impulsive, crazy, with schemes and "plans" but also fiercely loyal to those I love. I also throw myself into things witout thinking it through completely. Consequences tend to come up and bite me, just like Carly!!!

#4   2006/09/14 09:59AM
    JaSam4Ever

i would have to say carly. i'm very outspoken, and will do just about anything to get what i want, and to protect my family.

#5   2006/09/14 11:24AM
    Shellefan514

WOW there is alot of Carly's here LOL

#6   2006/09/14 11:40AM
    scwcsc2002

i think i am alot like Max i'm funny and wear my heart on my sleeve especially when he was thinking hot thoughts about Carly. And can be tough in the same breathe!

#7   2006/09/14 03:23PM
    toorobbin

According to the gh quiz, I ended up with Emily.

However, I'm more like Carly.

#8   2006/09/14 04:31PM
    opalgatinha

i think i'm a mix between liz and carly. because there is no way i'm as abnoxious as carly, but i get myself into troubling situations where then i need to go to someone for help (carly and liz both do that). the difference is that i don't do it as much as liz does. only if it's a huge problem like mostly carly gets into, then i usually need the help, but not the problems like liz have. the part of liz i have is the sweetness. people say i'm kind and sincere. so i guess i just have her personality, thank god i don't have carly's! the good thing about both of them though is that they love their family and they would do anything to protect them. so carly definitely has a good side to her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/14 04:33PM
    #9   2006/09/30 12:53PM
    R.J.

I kind of think I like Lainey alot I think she is agressive but,gentle.Robin is my favorite I can relate to her life and I like her strength and honesty.I hope I am as kind. .

#10   2006/09/30 02:26PM
    BabyBlueEyes

i couldn't take the quiz before and i don't know why, but i finally did and it said i was most like robin. i thought i was like liz, but i guess not.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list