List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Thursday 9/14/06...Paradise Island Game... Jason & Sam were re-united.. Now vote for Liz Spencer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thursday 9/14/06...Paradise Island Game... Jason & Sam were re-united.. Now vote for Liz Spencer

Started by Shellefan514 at 2006/09/14 06:40AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/15 05:32AM, Views: 1136, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/14 06:40AM
    Thursday 9/14/06...Paradise Island Game... Jason & Sam were re-united.. Now vote for Liz Spencer
    Shellefan514

The voting has finished today for Jason Morgan. It was a close game. But with 8 votes, Jason and Sam were finally re-united and are now on Paradise Island soaking up the sun, and drinking margarettas.

The couples listed below will remain couples everlasting and forevermore.....

Edward and Lila
    Bobbie and Noah
    Lorenzo and Anna
    Skye and Luke
    Sonny and Brenda
    Carly and Max
    Jason and Sam

Our new candidate up for voting is LIZ SPENCER. Choose the love of Liz's life... Here is the list of remaining characters.......

Alan Quartermaine
    Alfred (The Butler)
    AJ Quartermaine
    Benny
    Cameron Smith (Zander Dad)
    Colemen
    Conner Bishop
    Detective Rodrigues
    Duke Lavery
    Frisco Jones
    Guy
    Jagger
    Jake Meyer
    Jasper Jacks (Jax)
    Jeff Webber
    Jerry(Jax Brother)
    Jesse Beaudry
    Jimmy Lee Holt
    John Durant
    John(Jax Dad)
    Justus Ward
    Kevin O'Conner
    Lee Baldwin
    Lewes Alcazar
    Lucas Jones
    Lucky Spencer
    Mac Scorpio
    Manny Ruiz
    Mayor Floyd
    Mike Corbin
    Mikkos Cassadine
    Milo
    Ned Ashton
    Nikolas Cassadine
    Patrick Drake
    Patrick O'Conner
    Ric Lansing
    Rick Webber
    Robert Scorpio
    Sean Donnelly
    Scott Baldwin
    Stan Jones
    Starvos Cassadine
    Steve Hardy
    Steven Webber
    Stone Cates
    Tom Baldwin
    Tony Jones
    Zander Smith

Okay the voting starts now for LIZ SPENCER. Choose one cast member that you want Liz to spend forever with on Paradise Island....
    And remember you can only vote once. Have Fun!!!!

#2   2006/09/14 07:06AM
    Re: Thursday 9/14/06...Paradise Island Game... Jason & Sam were re-united.. Now vote for Liz Spencer
    scwcsc2002

i know it was one night but my vote would be for zander !

#3   2006/09/14 07:09AM
    Re: Thursday 9/14/06...Paradise Island Game... Jason & Sam were re-united.. Now vote for Liz Spencer
    Shellefan514

I think that Ric & Liz had alot of chemistry together. I like her with Lucky but not right now the way he is. She was good with Zander too. But I am going to say RIC LANSING

#4   2006/09/14 07:21AM
    happychick_8

I want Liz to have someone completely new.

Since Carly went into the sunset with Max

I'm going to say JAX

#5   2006/09/14 07:21AM
    opalgatinha

lucky is being a jerk, but if he'd fix himself up then i'd vote for him (actually i'm voting for him) and that's who i want liz to be with, but after he fixes himself up.

#6   2006/09/14 07:26AM
    Shellefan514

Quote happychick_8: I want Liz to have someone completely new.

Since Carly went into the sunset with Max

I'm going to say JAX

Yeah they looked nice together when she was pregnant with his child, even though he was way to protective of her.

#7   2006/09/14 08:53AM
    DrCuriousJane

Lucky Spencer...HOw can u put ANYONE with Ric?? He is the devil. lol

#8   2006/09/14 09:03AM
    Shellefan514

Quote DrCuriousJane: Lucky Spencer...HOw can u put ANYONE with Ric?? He is the devil. lol

Yeah he is the devil I do not like him at all but Liz and Ric did have good chemistry

#9   2006/09/14 09:10AM
    happychick_8

I almost picked Ric too. They did have good chemistry. Ric is just very odd!!! (to but it politely!)

BUT I will say this.... OH MY, I'm having a mental breakdown right now, what is his REAL name.... anyway, the actor plays a very believable Ric. It takes me a minute to step back and say WHOA, that's just sick and wrong. Good job to the poor guy that I can't remember his real name. I'm a bad bad GH fan!!!

#10   2006/09/14 09:25AM
    Shellefan514

Quote happychick_8: I almost picked Ric too. They did have good chemistry. Ric is just very odd!!! (to but it politely!)

BUT I will say this.... OH MY, I'm having a mental breakdown right now, what is his REAL name.... anyway, the actor plays a very believable Ric. It takes me a minute to step back and say WHOA, that's just sick and wrong. Good job to the poor guy that I can't remember his real name. I'm a bad bad GH fan!!!

Ric Lansing real name is Rick Herst

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list