List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will Sam Tell Nik,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Sam Tell Nik,

Started by toorobbin at 2006/09/13 03:31PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/14 10:52AM, Views: 436, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/09/13 03:31PM
    Will Sam Tell Nik,
    toorobbin

I think she should, let Nik know how and why she slept with Rick. Nik will understand.

I would love to see Nik wipe the floor with Rick.

Rick and Sonny could both be killed, the way things are going so why can't Nik be another guardian for the girls.

#2   2006/09/13 05:11PM
    Re: Will Sam Tell Nik,
    toorobbin

Nik won't be alone that much,

Emily is always there.

#3   2006/09/13 05:24PM
    opalgatinha

it would be nice to see sam and nik talk more (as family do). i know they're only cousins, but they are family. i hope sam is able to tell alexis herself rather than alexis having to tell sam and ric. if sam needs to share it with someone else (but i doubt) then i guess nik would be a good choice. it's terrible (someone said this already) but nik's family is kinda coming apart. the only thing he has to keep him happy is his son, and he has his cousin sam too but they don't talk much.

#4   2006/09/14 10:52AM
    jiyoonsung

i agree, something needs to give for Nik, however, if Spencer turns out to not be his, they will HAVE to give him a break somewhere. he and Em are good together. Colleen HAS TO GO! and i think it would be smart for her to have Nik's support with the Ric thing......between Sonny, Carly, Jason, AND Nik....Ric will take a fall!

I HATE RIC!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list