List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Luke & Laura

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Luke & Laura

Started by largale80 at 2006/09/13 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/16 06:24AM, Views: 562, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/09/13 02:14PM
    Luke & Laura
    largale80

It has been ages since I have watched General Hospital. I got hooked on Guilding Light, yet lately their episodes are dragging with the same story line. I need a long life viewer to fill me in (THE SHORT VERSION PLEASE), of Luke & Laura. I know they have kids of their own, but I haven't seen the show for probably 15yrs. or more. (Back in the day when Luke & Laura met & got married was the best ever.) Reading the cast list, I see a few of the old Quartermines still exist unfornately. Is Laura's parents still on the show? I think her father's name was Rick? What is Jeannie Francis been working other than General Hospital?

#2   2006/09/13 02:18PM
    Re: Luke & Laura
    cincin

Rick Webber was killed by Laura. That sent Laura off the deep end and she has been in a mental hospital for the last few years. Leslie Webber is still around but not seen much. Luke and Laura's daugther is pregnant by Dillon Quatermaine who is Tracy's son. Luke and Laura's son Lucky is married to Elizabeth who is the granddaughter of Audrey and the late Steve Hardy. Unfortunately Lucky is addicted to painkillers and is going off the deep end. Laura has a son Nikolas by Stavros Cassadine.

#3   2006/09/15 07:59PM
    largale80

OMG....Why did Laura shoot Rick? & What happen to Luke? I remember Steve & Audrey. What happen to Bobby? I'd say things have changed. Thanks for catching me up on all the details.

#4   2006/09/16 06:24AM
    toorobbin

Thanks, I think I stopped watching gh shortly after that.

But I've started watching it a couple of years ago.

I vaguely remembered the scene with Laura and Ric.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list