List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason is a PUNK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason is a PUNK!

Started by genesis07073 at 2009/08/11 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 11:25PM, Views: 57741, Replies: 891
    « 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:
    #881   2012/06/04 07:23PM
    Re: Jason is a PUNK!
    ransomha

It took, Carly, Liz, Sonny, John, Monica , Molly and who knows who else to talk Jason into stepping up .

He was becoming a PC leper .

#882   2012/06/04 08:23PM
    stagwood

Quote ransomha: It took, Carly, Liz, Sonny, John, Monica , Molly and who knows who else to talk Jason into stepping up .

It took a village!

#883   2012/06/05 05:52AM
    ransomha

Quote stagwood:
    Quote ransomha: It took, Carly, Liz, Sonny, John, Monica , Molly and who knows who else to talk Jason into stepping up .

It took a village!

hahah....talk about putting a gun to someones head........

#884   2012/06/05 01:24PM
    BrendaJasonL...

Quote AlyasMom:
    Quote dwja:
    Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote AleeMom:
    Quote stagwood:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stagwood: I hope the punk ends up alone. And his little dog, Sonny, too.

That's not what the Jasam fans want. They wants Jason, Sam and baby all back together. One big happy family.

And Sonny has been awesome with Kate.

Can only say what I want. I don't want Liason, either.... Don't understand why anyone would want their favorite with Jason. Jason and Sonny both are selfish and make everything about themselves. Just my opinion. Tired of them and hope the good guys finally win over the punk mobsters.

This is my point exactly! People think just cause you are vocal about your disdain for Golden Boy Jason is because he is with Sam, or if you Bash Sam is because you're Liz fan I dont like Sam, maybe in the beginning when she was porking Sonny but it was all down hell after she got knocked up and went to play mattress tag with Jason.

Jason Morgan....I NEVER liked! He was always the kinda character I was either forced or coerced to like. They paired him with Robin and I saw something good in him, but his true, hypocritical ass-kissing colors shined through when he sided with that slore Carly over that Michael paternity drama. He did the Same to Liz when he married that fruit cake Courtney Jason has a pattern of turning on the people/women that bring the best outta him. Now, he is doing the same thing to Sam (again) and everyone whats to bring out the heavy artillery and blast him for being an insensitive jerk-off and is only thinking about HIS feelings Like this hasnt been Jason's M.O from the jump. Puh-leeeeeze

Are you really saying you don't like Jason??????

How different.....

When Liason fans started this thread, we were all but run out of town for him not stepping up for Liz and CAKE.....

Now the shoe is on the other foot and Jasam fans are up in arms.....

Oh my, how the mighty (Jason) has fallen.......

I don't see one jasam fan in here calling Jason a punk. Before calling out an entire fan base you may want to get your facts straight.

In truth, they may have not posted that on this particular thread but some (not all) have been very vocal about their sudden 'Hate/Dislike' for Jason....mainly do to the fact that he isnt supporting Sam and her decision to keep Franco's baby. Its all over the boards, well maybe not now because I guess a spoiler reveals that Jason will be playing the role of 'apologetic, dotting husband and stepdad' really soon...so all is forgiven

Until his next offense...then everyone will be ready to tar and feather him again

Maybe not on here, but it's all on twitter, They have been ripping him a new booty hole.

#885   2012/06/05 03:17PM
    ransomha

He's sorry.

#886   2012/06/06 10:34AM
    ronsgirl

I have to agree with you about the Jasam fans and the same goes for the Liason fans. If Jason isn't kissing Sam or Liz's a-- then he is a punk and no good. Apparently a submissive Jason is the only Jason they want.
    Sam is the one that decided to leave and leave before they even had a chance to discuss anything and Sam kept going to and keeps going to a man her husband doesn't trust. She defends McBain and believes him before her husband. I don't think Jason is blameless, but neither is Sam.

#887   2012/06/06 10:47AM
    ghfanfare

Quote ronsgirl: I have to agree with you about the Jasam fans and the same goes for the Liason fans. If Jason isn't kissing Sam or Liz's a-- then he is a punk and no good. Apparently a submissive Jason is the only Jason they want.
    Sam is the one that decided to leave and leave before they even had a chance to discuss anything and Sam kept going to and keeps going to a man her husband doesn't trust. She defends McBain and believes him before her husband. I don't think Jason is blameless, but neither is Sam.

For some fans, this isn't about who he is with. I was a Jason fan, not a Sam or Liz fan. When Jason decided to dump Jake, I decided he was a punk. Nothing has changed since then to make me feel any differently.

That is all.

#888   2012/06/06 10:47AM
    stagwood

Quote ransomha: He's sorry.

Hope Sam makes him even sorrier when she finds out about his thugs beating up John.

#889   2012/06/06 11:17AM
    ransomha

Quote stagwood:
    Quote ransomha: He's sorry.

Hope Sam makes him even sorrier when she finds out about his thugs beating up John.

It will take a minute or two but, she'll welcome him back.

#890   2013/08/24 02:13PM
    elizasonfan

Bump

« 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list