List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason is a PUNK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason is a PUNK!

Started by genesis07073 at 2009/08/11 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 11:25PM, Views: 60339, Replies: 891
    « 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:
    #871   2012/06/02 10:11AM
    Re: Jason is a PUNK!
    frustratedfan

Quote stagwood: I hope the punk ends up alone. And his little dog, Sonny, too.

That gave me a big belly laugh.

#872   2012/06/02 11:03AM
    ghfanfare

Quote frustratedfan:

That gave me a big belly laugh.

Too funny!

It's past time for both Jason and Sonny to pay. I like the direction this is going and hope we finally get to see it.

Even if my Johnny has to pay, too, it's all good.

#873   2012/06/02 11:48AM
    ransomha

That's not what the Jasam fans want. They wants Jason, Sam and baby all back together. One big happy family.

And Sonny has been awesome with Kate.

#874   2012/06/02 12:07PM
    stagwood

Quote ransomha:

That's not what the Jasam fans want. They wants Jason, Sam and baby all back together. One big happy family.

Can only say what I want. I don't want Liason, either.... Don't understand why anyone would want their favorite with Jason. Jason and Sonny both are selfish and make everything about themselves. Just my opinion. Tired of them and hope the good guys finally win over the punk mobsters.

#875   2012/06/03 06:56AM
    AleeMom

Quote stagwood:
    Quote ransomha:

Can only say what I want. I don't want Liason, either.... Don't understand why anyone would want their favorite with Jason. Jason and Sonny both are selfish and make everything about themselves. Just my opinion. Tired of them and hope the good guys finally win over the punk mobsters.

This is my point exactly! People think just cause you are vocal about your disdain for Golden Boy Jason is because he is with Sam, or if you Bash Sam is because you're Liz fan I dont like Sam, maybe in the beginning when she was porking Sonny but it was all down hell after she got knocked up and went to play mattress tag with Jason.

Jason Morgan....I NEVER liked! He was always the kinda character I was either forced or coerced to like. They paired him with Robin and I saw something good in him, but his true, hypocritical ass-kissing colors shined through when he sided with that slore Carly over that Michael paternity drama. He did the Same to Liz when he married that fruit cake Courtney Jason has a pattern of turning on the people/women that bring the best outta him. Now, he is doing the same thing to Sam (again) and everyone whats to bring out the heavy artillery and blast him for being an insensitive jerk-off and is only thinking about HIS feelings Like this hasnt been Jason's M.O from the jump. Puh-leeeeeze

#876   2012/06/03 02:14PM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote AleeMom:
    Quote stagwood:
    Quote ransomha:

This is my point exactly! People think just cause you are vocal about your disdain for Golden Boy Jason is because he is with Sam, or if you Bash Sam is because you're Liz fan I dont like Sam, maybe in the beginning when she was porking Sonny but it was all down hell after she got knocked up and went to play mattress tag with Jason.

Jason Morgan....I NEVER liked! He was always the kinda character I was either forced or coerced to like. They paired him with Robin and I saw something good in him, but his true, hypocritical ass-kissing colors shined through when he sided with that slore Carly over that Michael paternity drama. He did the Same to Liz when he married that fruit cake Courtney Jason has a pattern of turning on the people/women that bring the best outta him. Now, he is doing the same thing to Sam (again) and everyone whats to bring out the heavy artillery and blast him for being an insensitive jerk-off and is only thinking about HIS feelings Like this hasnt been Jason's M.O from the jump. Puh-leeeeeze

Are you really saying you don't like Jason??????

How different.....

When Liason fans started this thread, we were all but run out of town for him not stepping up for Liz and CAKE.....

Now the shoe is on the other foot and Jasam fans are up in arms.....

Oh my, how the mighty (Jason) has fallen.......

#877   2012/06/03 03:02PM
    dwja

Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote AleeMom:
    Quote stagwood:
    Quote ransomha:

How different.....

When Liason fans started this thread, we were all but run out of town for him not stepping up for Liz and CAKE.....

I don't see one jasam fan in here calling Jason a punk. Before calling out an entire fan base you may want to get your facts straight.

#878   2012/06/04 07:32AM
    AlyasMom

Quote dwja:
    Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote AleeMom:
    Quote stagwood:
    Quote ransomha:

How different.....

I don't see one jasam fan in here calling Jason a punk. Before calling out an entire fan base you may want to get your facts straight.

In truth, they may have not posted that on this particular thread but some (not all) have been very vocal about their sudden 'Hate/Dislike' for Jason....mainly do to the fact that he isnt supporting Sam and her decision to keep Franco's baby. Its all over the boards, well maybe not now because I guess a spoiler reveals that Jason will be playing the role of 'apologetic, dotting husband and stepdad' really soon...so all is forgiven

Until his next offense...then everyone will be ready to tar and feather him again

#879   2012/06/04 06:45PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote dwja:
    Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote AleeMom:
    Quote stagwood:
    Quote ransomha:

How different.....

i don't see any JaSam fans hating on Jason in this thread either....mostly it just seems to be the one who are upset that Jason stepped up to claim the baby without knowing it's his.

Now I wonder what fanbase is the one that has a problem with that?

#880   2012/06/04 07:07PM
    bella jasam

Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote AleeMom:
    Quote stagwood:
    Quote ransomha:

How different.....

He'll get back up again. What then?

« 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list