List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason is a PUNK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason is a PUNK!

Started by genesis07073 at 2009/08/11 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 11:25PM, Views: 60446, Replies: 891
    « 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:
    #861   2011/12/06 11:48AM
    Re: Jason is a PUNK!
    ghfanfare

Quote jasonismyfreepass:
    Quote ghfanfare: Never mind. No point in stirring up the peanut gallery.

LOL! My oldest son's school is having a 'Bring your parent to school' day this week. So the parents can experience school again. I should tell him that I don't need to go, I can just come over here and be right back on the playground, LOL!

I'm afraid to accuse anyone here of having the mentality of a 12 year old because maybe they are...12 years old, that is!

#862   2011/12/06 11:58AM
    BrendaJasonLove

Quote jasonismyfreepass:

LOL! My oldest son's school is having a 'Bring your parent to school' day this week. So the parents can experience school again. I should tell him that I don't need to go, I can just come over here and be right back on the playground, LOL!

#863   2011/12/06 12:00PM
    jasonismyfre...

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote jasonismyfreepass:

I'm afraid to accuse anyone here of having the mentality of a 12 year old because maybe they are...12 years old, that is!

hehe...well, there aren't any 12yr olds on here from my house, lol! Could you imagine trying to explain some of the things that are said on here to your child?!

#864   2011/12/06 01:09PM
    lizsucks

Quote jasonismyfreepass:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote jasonismyfreepass:

hehe...well, there aren't any 12yr olds on here from my house, lol! Could you imagine trying to explain some of the things that are said on here to your child?!

That's the spirit it was posted in, hence the smiley face. Why so serious?

#865   2011/12/06 02:02PM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote ghfanfare: I don't see why the Punk gets to have any woman. He is so pathetic, he should just be alone with his box of pain.

I think Johnny should be the one who gets to have a woman!

I agree..... Have you noticed lately that Johnny is acting more like the hit man with a heart of gold?? He makes his dad stay in line, pays the school bills of his women, gives guards to his strippers, and tries to help the fallen women (Lisa and Claudia) and gives money to the girls....

What a guy... Sort of like Stone Cold did before aliens got him......

#866   2012/04/13 11:57AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote ghfanfare: I don't see why the Punk gets to have any woman. He is so pathetic, he should just be alone with his box of pain.

I agree..... Have you noticed lately that Johnny is acting more like the hit man with a heart of gold?? He makes his dad stay in line, pays the school bills of his women, gives guards to his strippers, and tries to help the fallen women (Lisa and Claudia) and gives money to the girls....

Hmmm. Several months later, Johnny is still golden while Jason's halo has tarnished. Interesting development.

Will Jason finally get some long overdue payback?! I hope so. And I don't want to see the box of pain make an appearance either. I'd like to see him confront his pain.

Man up, Jason.

#867   2012/04/13 02:01PM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Texas Sunflower:

Hmmm. Several months later, Johnny is still golden while Jason's halo has tarnished. Interesting development.

Will Jason finally get some long overdue payback?! I hope so. And I don't want to see the box of pain make an appearance either. I'd like to see him confront his pain.

Man up, Jason.

Maybe we should push this up again......

Jason is sitting on the side lines and Johnny is wearing the suit and has the hot babe on his arm, upholding peace with Sonny and catering to Josslyn....

Oh Stone Cold Jason Morgan..... how the mighty have fallen.

Go home Jason...... back to My Jason, the one who loves Liz and CAKE........

#868   2012/06/02 08:06AM
    ghfanfare

I am glad that they are portraying Jason for the whiny little punk that he truly is. This is all about selfish Jason's jealousy over John McBain being supportive to his wife....something he himself hasn't been able to do. What a punk!

I am also glad they are showing Jason as a criminal...since he is one! Hiring thugs to beat up a cop is a major felony. I would love to see Jason pay big time for this one.

#869   2012/06/02 09:56AM
    frustratedfan

Quote ghfanfare: I am glad that they are portraying Jason for the whiny little punk that he truly is. This is all about selfish Jason's jealousy over John McBain being supportive to his wife....something he himself hasn't been able to do. What a punk!

I am also glad they are showing Jason as a criminal...since he is one! Hiring thugs to beat up a cop is a major felony. I would love to see Jason pay big time for this one.

That makes two of us! A thug delivering a beat down to a cop....sending someone else to do it. PUNK. Nothing honorable or 'golden' about any of it.

#870   2012/06/02 10:03AM
    stagwood

I hope the punk ends up alone. And his little dog, Sonny, too.

« 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list