List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason is a PUNK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason is a PUNK!

Started by genesis07073 at 2009/08/11 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 11:25PM, Views: 61259, Replies: 891
    « 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:
    #851   2011/12/06 04:12AM
    Re: Jason is a PUNK!
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Charming the Flame: Okie doke... has Elizabeth been in the hospital longer than Jason was in there for BRAIN SURGERY?

Is this proof positive that the New Jason (punk Jason) has a VERY small brain?

Charm, you can guess where my mind went with that last sentence.

#852   2011/12/06 09:25AM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Charming the Flame: Okie doke... has Elizabeth been in the hospital longer than Jason was in there for BRAIN SURGERY?

Now stop that!!!

Maybe Jason will have to have another brain surgery and come thur as the real Jason.... the Jason I love.... the one that remembers who he is and why he couldn't remember Stone Cold.... the Jason who loves Elizabeth and Cake...

I want the last three horrible years to be a dream.. He sure has been a punk since 2009 began....

FREE UP THE REAL JASON MORGAN QUARTERMAINE --- TAKE ANOTHER CHIP OUT OF HIS BRAIN..... OR something.....

Maybe Aliens came and took him up in a space ship and sent in a fake...... cause we sure don't recognize this PUNK..

That its.... this Jason is a CLONE.... the real man is in the space ship....

OK - that makes sense.....

#853   2011/12/06 09:36AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

Now stop that!!!

Maybe Jason will have to have another brain surgery and come thur as the real Jason.... the Jason I love.... the one that remembers who he is and why he couldn't remember Stone Cold.... the Jason who loves Elizabeth and Cake...

I want the last three horrible years to be a dream.. He sure has been a punk since 2009 began....

FREE UP THE REAL JASON MORGAN QUARTERMAINE --- TAKE ANOTHER CHIP OUT OF HIS BRAIN..... OR something.....

Maybe Aliens came and took him up in a space ship and sent in a fake...... cause we sure don't recognize this PUNK..

MB Charm started it. She's always talking in double entendres and she knows how I think.

#854   2011/12/06 09:40AM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

Now stop that!!!

MB Charm started it. She's always talking in double entendres and she knows how I think.

Yes, my darling girl, we all know how you think.......

It is still funny..... Jason isn't a punk.... Jason was stolen by aliens and we have Clone Jason.......

(make something out of that one........ Veggie..)

#855   2011/12/06 09:51AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

Now stop that!!!

Yes, my darling girl, we all know how you think.......

It is still funny..... Jason isn't a punk.... Jason was stolen by aliens and we have Clone Jason.......

(make something out of that one........ Veggie..)

Ummmmm, Casey the Alien returned and kidnapped Jason, so we have pod Jason. Thus making Pod Jason and not Real Jason a punk. Nah that doesn't work for me.

#856   2011/12/06 10:02AM
    lizsucks

Jason Rules - Liz Drools

#857   2011/12/06 11:35AM
    luvinjasam

Quote lizsucks: Jason Rules - Liz Drools

Got that right. Amen to that.

#858   2011/12/06 11:39AM
    ghfanfare

Never mind. No point in stirring up the peanut gallery.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/12/06 11:40AM
    #859   2011/12/06 11:45AM
    ghfanfare

I don't see why the Punk gets to have any woman. He is so pathetic, he should just be alone with his box of pain.

I think Johnny should be the one who gets to have a woman!

#860   2011/12/06 11:45AM
    jasonismyfre...

Quote ghfanfare: Never mind. No point in stirring up the peanut gallery.

LOL! My oldest son's school is having a 'Bring your parent to school' day this week. So the parents can experience school again. I should tell him that I don't need to go, I can just come over here and be right back on the playground, LOL!

« 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list