List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason is a PUNK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason is a PUNK!

Started by genesis07073 at 2009/08/11 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 11:25PM, Views: 57791, Replies: 891
    « 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:
    #841   2011/11/28 01:54PM
    Re: Jason is a PUNK!
    AlyasMom

Quote wantsghback: Let's be fair...isn't EVERYTHING about Jason? Michael gets shot...poor Jason. Michael is raped by Carter in prison...poor Jason. Sam is raped/not-raped by Franco...poor Jason. Jake dies...poor Jason. Emily dies...poor Jason. Lisa dies...Oh, wait! No poor Jason? You mean there was actually a s/l on GH that DIDN'T involve Jason? There was actually a crisis in P.C. and they didn't flash the "Jason come rescue us!" sign?

All sarcasm aside, Jason went over the line at the Q's, but did he really expect the Q's to act any different than they did? Tracy HATES Sam...that's a well known fact. Jason knows this, Sam knows this. Why were Tracy's words a shocker? I still don't get why Sam and Jason just didn't stay at the PH. If Sam and Jason want "normal" the last place they should have gone to was the Q's.

Lol I love you post And that Avitar pic of Sam making that face is hilarious

#842   2011/11/29 08:27AM
    ghfanfare

I am curious if they will redeem this character before the end...or if Jason Morgan will just fade into history as the punk he is now.

#843   2011/11/29 08:49AM
    BrendaJasonLove

Quote ghfanfare: I am curious if they will redeem this character before the end...or if Jason Morgan will just fade into history as the punk he is now.

What happened to Jason? It's one of the great mysteries of the soap world. He used to be a great character, now he's just a..... a leather jacket wearing punk.

#844   2011/11/29 10:04AM
    alikat

Quote ghfanfare: I am curious if they will redeem this character before the end...or if Jason Morgan will just fade into history as the punk he is now.

He'll wake up in the hospital having been in a coma for 15 years. Alan will still be alive, Robin will have stopped by to see him. Keisha will be married. Nurse Carly Roberts will be BFF with Nurse Elizabeth.

It will have all been a nightmare Jason Quartermaine had while in his coma.

#845   2011/11/29 10:22AM
    ghfanfare

Quote alikat:

He'll wake up in the hospital having been in a coma for 15 years. Alan will still be alive, Robin will have stopped by to see him. Keisha will be married. Nurse Carly Roberts will be BFF with Nurse Elizabeth.

OMG! That would be sooooo awesome!

#846   2011/11/29 10:41AM
    BrendaJasonLove

Quote alikat:

Love it!! And Luke will still be married to Laura. And Alan will be alive. AJ, Emily.........

#847   2011/12/05 06:12PM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote BrendaJasonLove:
    Quote alikat:

Love it!! And Luke will still be married to Laura. And Alan will be alive. AJ, Emily.........

Go Alikat...... Love your theory.

I am so tired of this crappy Jason who has no memory of the awesome Stone Cold Jason Morgan....

Please, TPTB.... bring back our Jason......

#848   2011/12/05 07:05PM
    Charming the...

Quote BrendaJasonLove:

What happened to Jason? It's one of the great mysteries of the soap world. He used to be a great character, now he's just a..... a leather jacket wearing punk.

they brought a character who was growing and getting more layered to this decompressed one-note loser.

Have faith it will turn around soon... or the character will be gone.

#849   2011/12/05 07:08PM
    Charming the...

Quote BrendaJasonLove:
    Quote alikat:

will he be shocked that lil Lizzie is grown into this wonderful woman and remember his coma dream about Jake and take action to woo her?

Cause I'd love to watch the beginning of Liason all over again!!!!!

#850   2011/12/05 07:09PM
    Charming the...

Okie doke... has Elizabeth been in the hospital longer than Jason was in there for BRAIN SURGERY?

Is this proof positive that the New Jason (punk Jason) has a VERY small brain?

« 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list