List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason is a PUNK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason is a PUNK!

Started by genesis07073 at 2009/08/11 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 11:25PM, Views: 57899, Replies: 891
    « 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 » »| page:
    #831   2011/11/25 02:43PM
    Re: Jason is a PUNK!
    BrendaJasonLove

Quote cocoloco: Am I the only one who thinks he's still a punk?
    How the he!! has he managed to turn Sam's rape story into his box-of-pain story? If she wanted to paint on a smile and fake it with HIS family for a couple of hours the least he could have done was follow her lead. No. He has to go all Sonny on the crystal.
    I don't like Sam, but come on, can't this at least be about her and not him? He's become a really bad bad guy missing clues and letting down his guard and not killing Franco a year ago and this tantrum just highlights that. Somebody on that cruise ship has a higher body count than Jason this year just by killing Lisa.

To the bolded: I was thinking the same thing. I can't stand Sam, but let's be for real, Jason is really making this about him. He is acting a fool, like he was possibly raped. It reminds me of when Jake died, he was always staring and crying. Jason scene: staring and crying. It was like that for weeks. And now, it's like he's acting really strange, so people will notice that something is wrong. "What's wrong Jason?" Sit you G.D. ars down, and go be there for your wife. I understand he's angry, but don't add to her stress by acting a fool, especially in front of her. It's not about him!!

#832   2011/11/25 03:00PM
    ransomha

Quote BrendaJasonLove:
    How the he!! has he managed to turn Sam's rape story into his box-of-pain story? If she wanted to paint on a smile and fake it with HIS family for a couple of hours the least he could have done was follow her lead. No. He has to go all Sonny on the crystal.
    I don't like Sam, but come on, can't this at least be about her and not him? He's become a really bad bad guy missing clues and letting down his guard and not killing Franco a year ago and this tantrum just highlights that. Somebody on that cruise ship has a higher body count than Jason this year just by killing Lisa.

To the bolded: I was thinking the same thing. I can't stand Sam, but let's be for real, Jason is really making this about him. He is acting a fool, like he was possibly raped. It reminds me of when Jake died, he was always staring and crying. Jason scene: staring and crying. It was like that for weeks. And now, it's like he's acting really strange, so people will notice that something is wrong. "What's wrong Jason?" Sit you G.D. ars down, and go be there for your wife. I understand he's angry, but don't add to her stress by acting a fool, especially in front of her. It's not about him!!

He let her down. He couldn't and didn't protect her. He was played by Franco and he's pis$ed. She looks at him with disappointment and he feels he deserves it.

#833   2011/11/25 03:30PM
    BrendaJasonLove

Quote ransomha:
    Quote BrendaJasonLove:

He let her down. He couldn't and didn't protect her. He was played by Franco and he's pis$ed. She looks at him with disappointment and he feels he deserves it.

Maybe he feels like she does, because I don't see it. I think she is trying to deal with, what possibly happened to her. And I even think she is trying to be as normal as possible, whatever that is. I just don't appreciate how Jason is acting. If he wants to act like a nut when she isn't around, go for it, but she shouldn't be comforting him. He has to control himself, and think of her first, because regardless if Franco raped her not, he still violated her, because she was naked, and he saw her, without her permission. That can be traumatizing too. Jason just has to control his emotions, at least around her, because the way things are going, she is going to start worrying more about him, and less about herself.

#834   2011/11/25 07:22PM
    cocoloco

Jason's anger/guilt over not being able to save her is not her concern. In fact she told him she can't comfort him over his guilt while she is trying to comfort herself. Really clearly she told him that. She thinks she was raped and however she wants to deal with that he should just support her. He's being a selfish punk. He can go mope on his own time. If his wife wants an afternoon thinking about nothing more emotional than choosing between light or dark meat he should shut up and pass the gravy.

#835   2011/11/26 08:51AM
    frustratedfan

Yay, one of my favorite threads. I could play in here all day long....no worries...I won't.

Don't you know....it's ALWAYS about Jason....Sam is just along for the ride. Even her 'rape' story isn't her story. It's about Franco screwing with Jason.

#836   2011/11/26 09:01PM
    AlyasMom

Quote frustratedfan: Yay, one of my favorite threads. I could play in here all day long....no worries...I won't.

Don't you know....it's ALWAYS about Jason....Sam is just along for the ride. Even her 'rape' story isn't her story. It's about Franco screwing with Jason.

exactly...somehow Sam remains the 'supporting role' in her own tragic s/l who would have known that a rape s/l would be stolen by the great Jason Morgan

#837   2011/11/28 03:31AM
    Vertigobarbie

Yay this thread is back.

When will he take his head out of his butt and stop being a punk? I think he's morphing into another Sonny. It's all about Jason.

#838   2011/11/28 09:46AM
    wantsghback

Let's be fair...isn't EVERYTHING about Jason? Michael gets shot...poor Jason. Michael is raped by Carter in prison...poor Jason. Sam is raped/not-raped by Franco...poor Jason. Jake dies...poor Jason. Emily dies...poor Jason. Lisa dies...Oh, wait! No poor Jason? You mean there was actually a s/l on GH that DIDN'T involve Jason? There was actually a crisis in P.C. and they didn't flash the "Jason come rescue us!" sign?

All sarcasm aside, Jason went over the line at the Q's, but did he really expect the Q's to act any different than they did? Tracy HATES Sam...that's a well known fact. Jason knows this, Sam knows this. Why were Tracy's words a shocker? I still don't get why Sam and Jason just didn't stay at the PH. If Sam and Jason want "normal" the last place they should have gone to was the Q's.

#839   2011/11/28 01:11PM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote wantsghback: Let's be fair...isn't EVERYTHING about Jason? Michael gets shot...poor Jason. Michael is raped by Carter in prison...poor Jason. Sam is raped/not-raped by Franco...poor Jason. Jake dies...poor Jason. Emily dies...poor Jason. Lisa dies...Oh, wait! No poor Jason? You mean there was actually a s/l on GH that DIDN'T involve Jason? There was actually a crisis in P.C. and they didn't flash the "Jason come rescue us!" sign?

All sarcasm aside, Jason went over the line at the Q's, but did he really expect the Q's to act any different than they did? Tracy HATES Sam...that's a well known fact. Jason knows this, Sam knows this. Why were Tracy's words a shocker? I still don't get why Sam and Jason just didn't stay at the PH. If Sam and Jason want "normal" the last place they should have gone to was the Q's.

I couldn't agree more.... your post was spot on.........

You know.. this could have all been avoided if Sam had gone to a doctor.... she should have been checked and Jason should have supported her in her time of crises.....

Jason can't stay this big bad NOTHING...... Sam deserves better.... any woman would..... He just thinks about what he should/shouldn't have done with Franco..... Not want Sam needs........

#840   2011/11/28 01:26PM
    alikat

Quote frustratedfan: Yay, one of my favorite threads. I could play in here all day long....no worries...I won't.

That's very true. However, I must admit I don't care that this story is about him. He's the star of the show. It's always going to be about him. SBu is a good actor and hopefully he'll be given some material that's worth really putting his all into it.

« 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list