List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason is a PUNK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason is a PUNK!

Started by genesis07073 at 2009/08/11 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 11:25PM, Views: 60422, Replies: 891
    « 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:
    #821   2011/09/04 06:05PM
    Re: Jason is a PUNK!
    jasonismyfre...

Quote Vertigobarbie: Really Jason, you let your "fiancee" interfere when you are conducting business. Not only is he a punk he obviously gave something else up when he gave her the lugnut hanging off her neck.

LMAO!! And people said my husband had to go find his b@lls, lol!

#822   2011/09/04 06:14PM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote jasonismyfreepass:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Really Jason, you let your "fiancee" interfere when you are conducting business. Not only is he a punk he obviously gave something else up when he gave her the lugnut hanging off her neck.

LMAO!! And people said my husband had to go find his b@lls, lol!

We know they are ignorant and don't know how to have a debate without making personal attacks. Hopefully, they are long gone never to return.

#823   2011/09/05 07:02AM
    LuvingGH

This Thread needs to be upfront because JASON IS A PUNK!

#824   2011/09/19 09:08PM
    ghfanfare

So what was the coma bit all about?! Has it changed anything?! Or is Jason still the same punk as always?!

No need to reply. I know the answer. Punk.

You know, I think I can tolerate Lucky's tears more than I can the punkness of Jayson. And we know how torturous that is.

#825   2011/09/20 05:53AM
    AleeMom

Quote Gabby7: This thread is funny if Jason were marrying Liz he would be the greatest thing since sliced bread but he is marrying Sam so he is a punk. lol

Probably....but its also true that when Jason WAS with Liz, and WAS planning to marrying her I can recall him being a punk, a whipped-dog, a fool, and lets not forget how cruel he was when he threatened to KILL Sam..... Now that the wedding of your dreams has come true, he is none of that

Pot...Meet kettle

#826   2011/09/20 07:28AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Gabby7: This thread is funny if Jason were marrying Liz he would be the greatest thing since sliced bread but he is marrying Sam so he is a punk. lol

Actually my dislike of Jason has nothing to do with marriage or women. Jason is a PUNK because he refused to be a father to his only son.

And I don't care if that's what Elizabeth wanted. He could have stepped up and fought for custody regardless.

But no. He is just a total wimp. He can have con woman Sam McCall. They deserve each other. The two LOSERS!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/09/20 07:32AM
    #827   2011/09/20 07:42AM
    cocoloco

Jason is a punk because for years he has rejected the people who just love him for him, and chosen the people who love him for protecting their a$$es. Monica and Edward were very upset worrying about him, and he has basically spit on them for how long now. They love him unconditionally. Patrick pointed out to Carly yesterday that she loves Jason conditionally. Sam also loves him conditionally, all she whined about was Her Jason coming back, not that he just be healthy and alive. I think there is a point to all this going on, but we'll see if it's to make him less of a punk, or more of one.

#828   2011/11/25 12:09PM
    cocoloco

Am I the only one who thinks he's still a punk?
    How the he!! has he managed to turn Sam's rape story into his box-of-pain story? If she wanted to paint on a smile and fake it with HIS family for a couple of hours the least he could have done was follow her lead. No. He has to go all Sonny on the crystal.
    I don't like Sam, but come on, can't this at least be about her and not him? He's become a really bad bad guy missing clues and letting down his guard and not killing Franco a year ago and this tantrum just highlights that. Somebody on that cruise ship has a higher body count than Jason this year just by killing Lisa.

« 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list