List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason is a PUNK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason is a PUNK!

Started by genesis07073 at 2009/08/11 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 11:25PM, Views: 60428, Replies: 891
    « 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 » »| page:
    #801   2011/08/10 05:09PM
    Re: Jason is a PUNK!
    Charming the...

Quote alikat: I'm watching yesterday's show...I think even Jason thinks he's a punk!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha what day was that?

#802   2011/08/10 05:13PM
    Charming the...

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote stormy1000:
    Quote ronsgirl: I don't know the actual link, but it was right after Monica went into the hospital after hitting Sam. Liz was in Jason's office and he asked her if he could tell Monica and her answer was too many people already know and that it wasn't a good idea.
    Yes, he does have his own mind, but he made a promise to Elizabeth and he keeps his promises. He yielded to her desires on this matter.

Your answer is a prime example as to exactly why JASON IS A PUNK.

Jason is a GROWN-AZZ MAN. Monica is HIS mother. Jason should have stepped up and been a man and told Elizabeth "no, I don't agree, I am going to tell Monica," and went and told his mother that she had a grandchild.

Liz did not even consult Jason first when she decided to tell Laura that Jake was Jason's, she decided that was the right thing to do for Laura since Laura had stated that she didn't want any more lies in her life. Liz did what she felt was right for someone who had always treated her as a daughter.

Then she informed Jason after the fact.

If Jason was his own man, he would not have made such a promise to Liz he would have went and told Monica anyway.

This Jason IS A P-U-N-K!

This is exactly how I feel. (See my prior post!) What kind of a namby pamby promises such a dumb thing. He should have been a real man and claimed his son no matter what.

Jackass.

If PUNK was an acronym guess I know what you think the P stands for! rhymes with Lucy....

#803   2011/08/10 05:15PM
    Charming the...

so Now Jason is a punk because he doesn't have a DNR on file or other standing wishes. For a guy who'd been in a hospital as much as him you'd think he would have given someone, like Sonny, the authority to make decisions if he was incapacitated.

Now the woman are gonna have to duke it out.

#804   2011/08/11 04:55AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Charming the Flame:
    Quote alikat: I'm watching yesterday's show...I think even Jason thinks he's a punk!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha what day was that?

That was July 26th. You know GW's first day as HW. We had the Monica/Jason scene where she confronted him about Jake and afterwards the Liason scene where Liz found out about the engagement.

After Liz left you could see the wheels turning and he was thinking. For a man who doesn't or didn't believe in regrets, he has quite a few.

#805   2011/08/11 05:45AM
    alikat

I shall refrain from calling Jason a Punk while his brains have been scrambled.

#806   2011/08/11 08:32AM
    ghfanfare

Quote alikat: I shall refrain from calling Jason a Punk while his brains have been scrambled.

That's magnanimous of you! I have no such qualms.

Punk!

Though I am hoping that when his scrambled brains once again gel, perhaps he will finally have that epiphany and his punkishness will abate somewhat.

One can hope.

#807   2011/08/11 08:33AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote alikat: I shall refrain from calling Jason a Punk while his brains have been scrambled.

Punk!

Though I am hoping that when his scrambled brains once again gel, perhaps he will finally have that epiphany and his punkishness will abate somewhat.

One can hope.

Thanks for the gross visual Fanfare.
    I see congealed eggs.

#808   2011/08/11 08:40AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare:

Punk!

One can hope.

Thanks for the gross visual Fanfare.
    I see congealed eggs.

Maybe GW can put Humpty Dumpty back together again?!

Btw, I cannot eat scrambled eggs. The smell makes me gag.

#809   2011/08/11 03:58PM
    ghfanfare

Quote genesis07073: Please feel free to list your thoughts on Jason's PUNKness...

So how does Jason rate to have all these women swarming around him like flies on stink anyway?!

What's he done lately that's so frickin' heroic?!

PUNK!

#810   2011/08/11 05:01PM
    frustratedfan

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote genesis07073: Please feel free to list your thoughts on Jason's PUNKness...

So how does Jason rate to have all these women swarming around him like flies on stink anyway?!

What's he done lately that's so frickin' heroic?!

PUNK!

An oldie but goodie....one of my favorite threads. I have a new fav....can you guess what it is?

Jason has been a punk for so long ......not sure there's much hope.

« 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list