List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason is a PUNK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason is a PUNK!

Started by genesis07073 at 2009/08/11 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 11:25PM, Views: 61291, Replies: 891
    « 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 » »| page:
    #791   2011/07/27 06:33PM
    Re: Jason is a PUNK!
    alikat

I'm watching yesterday's show...I think even Jason thinks he's a punk!!!!!!!!!!!!

#792   2011/07/28 09:22AM
    Texas Sunflower

I agree with Ali........
    Jason was definitely thinking about his past deeds and I wish he had not been interrupted so he could have (maybe) got some thinking straight..........

We miss the real JASON MORGAN - we don't like this one.....

To TPTB - Please bring back Jason Morgan and bring Jake with him....... (can't hurt to ask can it...)

#793   2011/07/28 09:43AM
    alikat

Quote Texas Sunflower: I agree with Ali........
    Jason was definitely thinking about his past deeds and I wish he had not been interrupted so he could have (maybe) got some thinking straight..........

We miss the real JASON MORGAN - we don't like this one.....

To TPTB - Please bring back Jason Morgan and bring Jake with him....... (can't hurt to ask can it...)

Hey Tex...long time no see. You know the scenes with Jason and Monica were so poignant and really added something. Then out of left field comes big wheels grooving a track into the floor. I was like "HUH?" I would have liked to have some interaction on what JASON actually thought about HIS picture or HIS talk with his mother. Maybe a little insight to JASON's feelings on what his mother had to say. Maybe if Sonny or Spinelli had stopped by or come downstairs he could have talked about himself. That would have been a much more significant. (Although I guess Spinelli hasn't been himself lately from what I've read so maybe that's not the right person.) We know it can't have been Carly because well...it's Carly.

I'm still hopeful about GW.

#794   2011/07/28 10:08AM
    stormy1000

Quote ronsgirl: I don't know the actual link, but it was right after Monica went into the hospital after hitting Sam. Liz was in Jason's office and he asked her if he could tell Monica and her answer was too many people already know and that it wasn't a good idea.
    Yes, he does have his own mind, but he made a promise to Elizabeth and he keeps his promises. He yielded to her desires on this matter.

Your answer is a prime example as to exactly why JASON IS A PUNK.

Jason is a GROWN-AZZ MAN. Monica is HIS mother. Jason should have stepped up and been a man and told Elizabeth "no, I don't agree, I am going to tell Monica," and went and told his mother that she had a grandchild.

Liz did not even consult Jason first when she decided to tell Laura that Jake was Jason's, she decided that was the right thing to do for Laura since Laura had stated that she didn't want any more lies in her life. Liz did what she felt was right for someone who had always treated her as a daughter.

Then she informed Jason after the fact.

If Jason was his own man, he would not have made such a promise to Liz he would have went and told Monica anyway.

This Jason IS A P-U-N-K!

#795   2011/07/28 10:30AM
    ghfanfare

Quote stormy1000:
    Quote ronsgirl: I don't know the actual link, but it was right after Monica went into the hospital after hitting Sam. Liz was in Jason's office and he asked her if he could tell Monica and her answer was too many people already know and that it wasn't a good idea.
    Yes, he does have his own mind, but he made a promise to Elizabeth and he keeps his promises. He yielded to her desires on this matter.

Jason is a GROWN-AZZ MAN. Monica is HIS mother. Jason should have stepped up and been a man and told Elizabeth "no, I don't agree, I am going to tell Monica," and went and told his mother that she had a grandchild.

Liz did not even consult Jason first when she decided to tell Laura that Jake was Jason's, she decided that was the right thing to do for Laura since Laura had stated that she didn't want any more lies in her life. Liz did what she felt was right for someone who had always treated her as a daughter.

If Jason was his own man, he would not have made such a promise to Liz he would have went and told Monica anyway.

This Jason IS A P-U-N-K!

This is exactly how I feel. (See my prior post!) What kind of a namby pamby promises such a dumb thing. He should have been a real man and claimed his son no matter what.

Jackass.

#796   2011/07/28 10:50AM
    alikat

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote stormy1000:

This Jason IS A P-U-N-K!

This is exactly how I feel. (See my prior post!) What kind of a namby pamby promises such a dumb thing. He should have been a real man and claimed his son no matter what.

Jackass.

OMG...namby pamby...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

#797   2011/07/28 12:08PM
    Liason_Rocks

Quote alikat:
    Quote ronsgirl: I have been a lurker for quite a long time. After todays episode I had to say something.
    I am so tired of Jason getting the blame for what happened with Jake!!
    Elizabeth should have told Monica that she was the one that told Jason not to tell her about Jake or has everyone conveniently forgotten that, along with everthing else Elizabeth has done!!

Could you please give me the link to the scene where Elizabeth specifically told Jason not to tell Monica?

Also, since Monica is Jason's mother. Why EXACTLY is it Elizabeth's fault? Does he not have his own mind, his own mouth, make his own decisions? Elizabeth may have put a lot of it in motion but Jason was fueling that freight train right along with her very soon at the big secret left the station. He didn't want to hurt Sam and he didn't want to come between Elizabeth and Lucky and his life was too dangerous after Michael got shot.

Elizabeth is not blameless by any means in the Jake paternity cover up but lets not make some sort of saint out of Jason and his approach to the whole situation.

I agree Ali...Liz is my girl but Jason should of told her "Monica is my mother and Jake is my son and I understand what your saying but I am telling her...She has lost so much and her knowing about Jake will help ease some of her pain, you can get mad at me but I am telling her" or something like that...

IMO Liz and Jason both share the blame in keeping Jake from Monica but Jason just a smidgen more because Monica is his mother and he should of told her regardless if Liz agreed or not...

#798   2011/07/28 12:34PM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Liason_Rocks:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote ronsgirl: I have been a lurker for quite a long time. After todays episode I had to say something.
    Elizabeth should have told Monica that she was the one that told Jason not to tell her about Jake or has everyone conveniently forgotten that, along with everthing else Elizabeth has done!!

Could you please give me the link to the scene where Elizabeth specifically told Jason not to tell Monica?

Also, since Monica is Jason's mother. Why EXACTLY is it Elizabeth's fault? Does he not have his own mind, his own mouth, make his own decisions? Elizabeth may have put a lot of it in motion but Jason was fueling that freight train right along with her very soon at the big secret left the station. He didn't want to hurt Sam and he didn't want to come between Elizabeth and Lucky and his life was too dangerous after Michael got shot.

Elizabeth is not blameless by any means in the Jake paternity cover up but lets not make some sort of saint out of Jason and his approach to the whole situation.

I agree Ali...Liz is my girl but Jason should of told her "Monica is my mother and Jake is my son and I understand what your saying but I am telling her...She has lost so much and her knowing about Jake will help ease some of her pain, you can get mad at me but I am telling her" or something like that...

IMO Liz and Jason both share the blame in keeping Jake from Monica but Jason just a smidgen more because Monica is his mother and he should of told her regardless if Liz agreed or not...

I have to agree with both of you there. To quote fanfare he was namby pamby at that time and he should have put his foot down and told Monica.

#799   2011/07/29 04:19PM
    Charming the...

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Liason_Rocks:
    Quote alikat:

I have to agree with both of you there. To quote fanfare he was namby pamby at that time and he should have put his foot down and told Monica.

I agree with y'all too... tho I don't know Jason deferred to Elizabeth on that particular issue. Before that I think it was discussed how Edward would be if he knew about Jake. Not telling Monica or Carly were for the same reasons... they wouldn't be able to keep it secret. Carly jumped right towards getting custody of Jake for Jason. Fortunately Jason can control her somewhat... however, I don't think Jason believes he could strong arm Monica or Edward.

NOW I do believe Jason and Elizabeth were BOTH punks for not believing in Monica enough to keep the secret. She'd lost Emily, AJ, Jason... she wouldn't risk her grandchild's safety by telling Edward or insisting all Jake's birthdays were celebrated at the Q mansion.

#800   2011/07/29 06:57PM
    nurbaby

I can't say it enough Jason,Jason punk,punk!!!

« 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list