List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason is a PUNK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason is a PUNK!

Started by genesis07073 at 2009/08/11 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 11:25PM, Views: 59989, Replies: 891
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2009/08/11 07:32PM
    Jason is a PUNK!
    genesis07073

Please feel free to list your thoughts on Jason's PUNKness...

#2   2009/08/11 07:46PM
    Re: Jason is a PUNK!
    lovelyliz

Thank you!!!! Jason is that and more to me. He does not have the guts or balls to be with Liz. Jason nor the writers. Steve trying to justify or save his ass to say they baby was switch. Jason character is a punk and I never want Liz with him ever again. He is a punk and the writers & all who is in charge is too.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/08/11 08:02PM
    #3   2009/08/11 08:02PM
    genesis07073

Yes it is sad but true...Jason's character has been turned into a spineless jellyfish. A real man wouldn't act as if he doesn't know his son and the mother of his child.
    Or be getting back with a woman who would jeopardize children, let alone his own son. Jason isn't man enough for Liz Our girl deserves better than that mess and his box of pain...boo-hoo

#4   2009/08/11 08:34PM
    genhospchat

Quote lovelyliz: Thank you!!!! Jason is that and more to me. He does not have the guts or balls to be with Liz. Jason nor the writers. Steve trying to justify or save his ass to say they baby was switch. Jason character is a punk and I never want Liz with him ever again. He is a punk and the writers & all who is in charge is too.

What baby was switched? Did I miss something that SB said somewhere?

#5   2009/08/11 08:45PM
    lovelyliz

Correction they are saying a paternity switch is coming I think it will happen because it will save Jason and Steve ass I suppose but I do not think so the last two years happen wheather Steve and Gh want to admit it or not it happen he slept with Liz and they had a baby together now trying to say the paternity switch so I guess the baby will turn out to be Luckys after all. This is on the road to nowhere site. Now I'm wondering who switch the paternity test who knew about Liz being pregnant. I guess it could have been Ric.

Gh do forget about the history and Jason & Liz history. I'm choosing to remember the Jason that rescued Liz from Jake. This Jason is not the Jason I grew to like so I'm just going to remember the Jason that had guts this Jason or Steve & the writers in charge and everyone at abc do not have the courage or the guts to go with Liason.

It go on to say thats why they moving fast to the paternity switch to have jasam and to save Jason sorry ass.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/08/11 08:46PM
    #6   2009/08/11 08:45PM
    genhospchat

Right now, I have nothing good to say about the Jason character. He has a child that he has always wanted but has NOTHING to do with (not to mention he ignores the mother of HIS child who he has had feelings for and been friends with for a VERY long time), yet he is off chasing OTHER PEOPLE'S children as if it is HIS life's purpose to do so.

The fact that he seems to be gravitating toward the woman who endangered his child numerous times, not to mention claiming he was dead when she knew where he was, because she couldn't handle rejection or real life makes me not care a THING for this character or anything that happens to him. He is now a one-dimensional character with no direction or interesting story (other than the RIDICULOUSLY DULL story from four years ago of contrived adventure and shooting a gun to give his love interest a purpose and it was boring then and the re-do is even more boring now) and if THIS is who Jason is going to be, sorry not interested.

Jason being linked with the Sam character now has brought him RIGHT DOWN and as long as they are linked, the character has lost all integrity. The Jason character has taken a FAST downward spiral and has lost this fan!

Sidenote: I can't WAIT for Rain to come in here!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/08/11 08:46PM
    #7   2009/08/11 08:52PM
    lovelyliz

Not only that even if was not Liz child it do not take away the fact she did that to a child. A child is a precious thing and for her to do that with out any regard to that child or his Mother. Its not right. Well if the child turn out to be Luckys I hope Lucky tell sam off. I bet anything he won't allow her no where near Jake.

Since Jason love kids so much. Apparently not Jake too much. Maybe it is better if its Luckys he will love Jake more than Jason ever will or could.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/08/11 08:54PM
    #8   2009/08/11 08:53PM
    genhospchat

Quote lovelyliz: Correction they are saying a paternity switch is coming I think it will happen because it will save Jason and Steve ass I suppose but I do not think so the last two years happen wheather Steve and Gh want to admit it or not it happen he slept with Liz and they had a baby together now trying to say the paternity switch so I guess the baby will turn out to be Luckys after all. This is on the road to nowhere site. Now I'm wondering who switch the paternity test who knew about Liz being pregnant. I guess it could have been Ric.

Gh do forget about the history and Jason & Liz history. I'm choosing to remember the Jason that rescued Liz from Jake. This Jason is not the Jason I grew to like so I'm just going to remember the Jason that had guts this Jason or Steve & the writers in charge and everyone at abc do not have the courage or the guts to go with Liason.

It go on to say thats why they moving fast to the paternity switch to have jasam and to save Jason sorry ass.

Wha-at? The only people, at the time of the paternity test, that knew Jason COULD HAVE BEEN the father was Liz, Jason, Sonny, Em and Spin, and out of all of them, NOT ONE would do that. Not to mention, LOOK at Jake, he's Jason's TWIN!

IF they do this, I am done with all things GH! I have stuck around for the push/pull Liason, the crappy storylines all around, the re-writing of history, dropped storylines, characters being whitewashed to be redeemed (where this is no redemption), favouritism of actors and contrived storylines, so THIS would just be the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back as it would be for one person and one person ONLY!

#9   2009/08/11 08:57PM
    genhospchat

Quote lovelyliz: Not only that even if was not Liz child it do not take away the fact she did that to a child. A child is a precious thing and for her to do that with out any regard to that child or his Mother. Its not right. Well if the child turn out to be Luckys I hope Lucky tell sam off. I bet anything he won't allow her no where near Jake.

Well Sam is nowhere near Lucky (heck she hasn't been out of Jason's butt for nine months so she's had NO other storyline to be near anyone else) so I don't think we have to worry about her near Jake either. The fact that Lucky allowed Sam near Jake before was horrendous (whether his child or not), so now would make no difference. Either way, she shouldn't have been trusted to be near him.

I do agree with the rest of your post though! No matter WHO'S child it is, NOBODY should get away with what Sam did to Jake, Liz, Lucky, Cam, Jason and their families and then be linked with the father of that child (or their pseudo-dad) in ANY way! If it was any other character, this would NEVER have happened and I will be APPALLED if TIIC do this and think that it is ok. They think the ratings are bad now, just WAIT if this storyline happens!

#10   2009/08/11 08:58PM
    greenbutterf...

I knew this would happen the minute they went official,ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE! SB character is about to take a major hit.It doesn't matter if they change the paternity the damage is done. Now I'm hearing my Offline friends are Mad as hell. This is going to be a major mistake.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list