List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Line of the Day/Week/Month/Whatever Floats Your Boat

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Line of the Day/Week/Month/Whatever Floats Your Boat

Started by onlygh at 2009/08/07 01:52PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/11 09:07AM, Views: 105023, Replies: 891
    « 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 » »| page:
    #701   2013/12/21 01:11AM
    Re: Line of the Day/Week/Month/Whatever Floats Your Boat
    ilsalund

A little late but I just remembered Carly's conversation with Franco about their dads and Carly saying how hers was Arnie Becker!

#702   2013/12/27 12:04PM
    Howie79

Just got finished catching up with about a week of episodes, and this one really stuck with me:

Diane when she entered Ava's and saw Molly:

Diane to Molly: Well hello Molly
    Diane to Ava: You just have a regular Romper Room here.

It just caught me as funny and I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. I guess I remember Romper Room, and it just brought that back those memories. Happy Friday!

#703   2013/12/27 02:35PM
    ilsalund

Quote Howie79: Just got finished catching up with about a week of episodes, and this one really stuck with me:

Diane when she entered Ava's and saw Molly:

Diane to Molly: Well hello Molly
    Diane to Ava: You just have a regular Romper Room here.

It just caught me as funny and I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. I guess I remember Romper Room, and it just brought that back those memories. Happy Friday!

Thanks for reminding me about that one! LOL! It's not just the lines but Carolyn's delivery. I also remember Romper Room.

#704   2014/01/31 09:08AM
    ghfanfare

Franco had some great lines yesterday with Silas.

Like when Silas told him he was arrested for attempted murder and Franco said, Well, you can't be great at everything.

Or when he said to Silas, Can I call you Si? And Silas says, please don't.

RoHo is great. Good to see him in action.

#705   2014/01/31 09:40AM
    ghfanfare

Oh, I forgot about when Sam storms away from a pleading Silas, Franco sighs, Chicks! LOL!

#706   2014/01/31 09:47AM
    oltllover

Quote ghfanfare: Oh, I forgot about when Sam storms away from a pleading Silas, Franco sighs, Chicks! LOL!

good stuff.

#707   2014/01/31 12:14PM
    Layngel

Quote ghfanfare: Franco had some great lines yesterday with Silas.

Like when Silas told him he was arrested for attempted murder and Franco said, Well, you can't be great at everything.

Or when he said to Silas, Can I call you Si? And Silas says, please don't.

RoHo is great. Good to see him in action.

I always loved these 2 actors together. When RH was Todd and ME was McBain, their banter was priceless!

#708   2014/06/04 08:55AM
    ghfanfare

(Thanks to tv megasite)

Carly: You walked in on them?

Morgan: Oh, Olivia didn't tell you that part? She didn't tell you how dad and Ava decided to celebrate the occasion by hooking up at A.J.'S funeral? I mean, they couldn't even wait to get a hotel. That's how hot they were for each other, that they had to do it right in the Quartermaine crypt. I mean, the body wasn't even cold yet, and they were already desecrating it. Like, who the hell does that? You got to screw in the poor man's final resting place?

#709   2014/06/04 09:31AM
    i need to ge...

Quote ghfanfare: (Thanks to tv megasite)

Carly: You walked in on them?

Morgan: Oh, Olivia didn't tell you that part? She didn't tell you how dad and Ava decided to celebrate the occasion by hooking up at A.J.'S funeral? I mean, they couldn't even wait to get a hotel. That's how hot they were for each other, that they had to do it right in the Quartermaine crypt. I mean, the body wasn't even cold yet, and they were already desecrating it. Like, who the hell does that? You got to screw in the poor man's final resting place?

Cracked me up too... I've really been loving Morgan (& he use to annoy me so badly) He does good

#710   2014/06/04 11:26AM
    oltllover

I know this is not a spoiler thread but I since we are highlighting Morgan. Sonny says "I never meant for this to happen" Morgan says "You should get that tatooed to your forehead it would save time." this has to be the line of the year...rotflmao

« 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list