List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Dante & Lulu / DanLu - Spoilers Welcome

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dante & Lulu / DanLu - Spoilers Welcome

Started by skylie2005 at 2009/08/05 03:13PM
    Latest post: 2010/08/21 08:03PM, Views: 5212688, Replies: 39371
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2009/08/05 03:13PM
    Dante & Lulu / DanLu - Spoilers Welcome
    skylie2005

OK....we lost our original thread, so I have created a new one.

Let's talk DanLu....

#2   2009/08/05 03:19PM
    Re: Dante & Lulu / DanLu - Spoilers Welcome
    writersblock

I wondered where the thread went....oh man now we lost all our spoilers.....
    Anybody got any good ones....
    I saw at GHH that they say Lulu's love life picks up speed and variety....I wonder what that means?
    I still can't see the Matt thing and why oh why would she even want to go out with a guy who makes no mistake about lusting after Maxie...that one has me scratching my head.

#3   2009/08/05 03:21PM
    jnlforever

Did anyone read SID or SOD this week?

Where the heck did our other thread go.....weird!

#4   2009/08/05 03:22PM
    GenHos4me

I have been searching for the Danlu one.. Ugh. Where did it go? Boo....

But I am really loving the 4 days of flirting on my TV screen.. I love Dante's confidence. I didn't mind so much Sonny's interaction with him. Even when Sonny told Dante that lulu didn't like Dante, I was still laughing.

Totally unrelated: I loved Johnny with Claudia today. FINALLY HE STOOD UP TO HER. My jaw literally dropped when he was like you deserve to be killed. I was like where were your pair when you were dating Lulu.

Hurry and comment ladies.. Doc has me on bedrest for a week. It seems AJ wants an early release date.

#5   2009/08/05 03:28PM
    onlygh

Hey, where did our thread go? There were no no-nos in there...eg., naming sites other than youtube. I'm sending an email to the mods...I want it back.

#6   2009/08/05 03:31PM
    skylie2005

I agree with what OGH said earlier in our lost thread. TPTB cut Jolu off...period...they have had no interaction and only what 2 scenes together since the break up. I don't see them throwing Johnny in Lulu's love life anytime soon. I think he really like Olivia.

Now onto DanLu....I think Claws will find out about Dante being Olivia's son and will try in her unsuccessful way as usual to use that to her advantage with both Johnny and Sonny. Dante seems pretty confindent in his ability to do his job so I'm hoping bedding Claws is not where he will need to go!

Loved today....they are really putting these two together. Sonny...mind your own business, but I understand, he cares about Lulu and knows what she went through last summer.

#7   2009/08/05 03:35PM
    writersblock

Hey GenHos....Bed rest is a killer man....boredom sets in....I remember all too well...
    I was surprised today when we had a couple of scenes....they sure are spreading him and Lulu together all over the canvas like Jelly on peanut butter....LOL....did I just actually say that?
    Let's see...
    so far they have shared scenes with Lucky, Rebecca, Ethan, Coleman, Nik, Piph and now Sonny of all people.
    They made a point of telling a few details today...
    1- She now knows where he lives so if she needs to get in touch with him she knows where he is....
    2- She also knows his mom is dating a younger man....and we know Carly already told Lulu that JZ was boinking Liv....
    3- He now knows that she is under Sonny's protection and that her father is one of Sonny's best friends...
    4- Sonny knows Dominic is attracted to lulu...

Wonder where this will all lead...

hey skylie....I know where our thread went....lol....after I posted where I think the story will go ...the rocks thrown at it just knocked right off the site

#8   2009/08/05 03:38PM
    writersblock

Quote onlygh: Hey, where did our thread go? There were no no-nos in there...eg., naming sites other than youtube. I'm sending an email to the mods...I want it back.

I hope you are successful....it had all our spoilers and discussion....

#9   2009/08/05 03:47PM
    skylie2005

Final Part: Mixed Doubles

Remember those shock waves we mentioned in the beginning? Well here they are.

first the Q's are filled in about Rebecca & at least one member of the clan has an unexpected reaction.

Later Rebecca heads to Jakes where she takes out her aggression and slaps Lucky.

Then she gets drunk and flirts with Dominic who takes the beauty back to his room.

The fallout of the event seems to push LL2 closer ...so how does the nurse end up in a lip lock with Nik?

One thing is certain: before it is all said and done the big question is 'Who will end up with whom?"

The answer? Well let's just say fans will be happy ...and others will be screaming at their TV! In other words is classic soap.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/08/05 03:48PM
    #10   2009/08/05 03:52PM
    writersblock

Quote skylie2005: Final Part: Mixed Doubles

Remember those shock waves we mentioned in the beginning? Well here they are.

first the Q's are filled in about Rebecca & at least one member of the clan has an unexpected reaction.

Later Rebecca heads to Jakes where she takes out her aggression and slaps Lucky.

Then she gets drunk and flirts with Dominic who takes the beauty back to his room.

The fallout of the event seems to push LL2 closer ...so how does the nurse end up in a lip lock with Nik?

One thing is certain: before it is all said and done the big question is 'Who will end up with whom?"

The answer? Well let's just say fans will be happy ...and others will be screaming at their TV! In other words is classic soap.

oh please do not taint Dante with NuEm.....yuck! I would rather him be with Liz....I'm not a fan of Rebecca. I liked her early on with Lucky but now....not so much!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list