List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Started by Taye322 at 2009/07/21 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/01 04:52PM, Views: 3619168, Replies: 16174
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2009/07/27 06:20AM
    Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers
    cincyghfan

Quote imcck: I would love to see Jasam back together because they have amazing chemistry. But anyway they write that relationship whether it's love or just being good friends again they need to bring back Sam's fire.

When Sam first came on GH and in the beginning of her relationship with Jason she was a powerful, independent female and then the powers that be turned her into a simpering fool. I just want to see the old Sam back kicking butt and taking names. It's time they stopped using her as a weeping barbie doll and returned her to the bad ass she was at the beginning!

I am with you on that one. I've not talked to one Sam fan that wants to see Sam turn into the Jasam-Sam. She is in a great place right now with her job, family, homelife, I have no doubt that Jason will easily slide back into place, but I don't want her to loss anything in order to pursue this relationship with Jason.

I've heard a lot about Sam and Jason going back to the same thing, but honestly I cant see that, they are different people now. Both have matured and been through a great deal apart from each other. I'm actually excited to see this more grown up Jasam... Cant wait!!!

#82   2009/07/27 06:21AM
    cincyghfan

Quote Taye322:
    Quote Jasamlovnbysumr: From DD:

Johnny is disgusted when he learns that Claudia still intends to get revenge on Michael.

WTF?!? Claudia sweety, think about this....karma!

Jason saves Sam and all seems well until Jerry shoots Sam in the back of the head.

Ummmm.........I'm at a loss here

Man Claws doesnt know when to stop does she!!!! None of her hits actually kill off anyone. All they seem to do is make her look like a giant dweeb.

#83   2009/07/27 06:31AM
    LEVIC

Quote cincyghfan:
    Quote Taye322:
    Quote Jasamlovnbysumr: From DD:

Johnny is disgusted when he learns that Claudia still intends to get revenge on Michael.

WTF?!? Claudia sweety, think about this....karma!

Jason saves Sam and all seems well until Jerry shoots Sam in the back of the head.

Ummmm.........I'm at a loss here

Man Claws doesnt know when to stop does she!!!! None of her hits actually kill off anyone. All they seem to do is make her look like a giant dweeb.

Great Job on your 16th chapter and please keep up the wonderful writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#84   2009/07/27 10:38AM
    cincyghfan

New Promo..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsSz5rV_Mb4

#85   2009/07/27 12:25PM
    LEVIC

Quote cincyghfan: New Promo..

Good Job finding that promo and I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#86   2009/07/27 03:31PM
    cincyghfan

Quote LEVIC:
    Quote cincyghfan: New Promo..

Good Job finding that promo and I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I am really, really, excited!!!!

#87   2009/07/27 04:56PM
    click2

Quote vancouverjenny:
    Quote cincyghfan:
    Quote Jasamlovnbysumr: I hope this is new to you!

From DD:

The murder mystery ends abruptly right after Robin's digging gets her a secret that both she and Alexis wish she hadnt dug up.

Nik rants at Rebecca, wishes her dead and throws a vase at her head - all
    with a very large audience.

Rebecca stops Michael from jumping off the docks and convinces him to return to the Qs with her.

Claudia tells Michael she forgives him and invites him to live with her and Sonny.

Johnny confides in Olivia. Unfortunately or fortunately he does not know that Dante is hiding in the closet.

Jason saves Sam and all seems well until Jerry shoots Sam in the back of the head. Unfortunately I doubt she dies. Who will operate? Matt or Patrick?

Carly defends Jason to Nik and then doubles over in pain.

Holy crap... she gets shot in the head?!?!?! Hasnt the girl already had one brain surgery?!?!?!?

I find her getting shot in the head, a little hard to accept. I know the consequences of Jerry's actions last for awhile, but this I dunno. I hope it is something different...

I don't think Sam will get shot in the head either!

It sounds more like someone wishful thinking IMO,

#88   2009/07/27 06:25PM
    McLovinSam

Oh girls...the promo has my heart RACING!!!! I cant wait for this s/l!

#89   2009/07/27 07:04PM
    destiny29

I hope the writers do something right and bring Jason and Sam back together. I have been waiting a long time to see a reunion.

#90   2009/07/27 07:21PM
    vancouverjenny

Quote McLovinSam: Oh girls...the promo has my heart RACING!!!! I cant wait for this s/l!

Mine too! I feel giddy.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list