List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Started by Taye322 at 2009/07/21 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/01 04:52PM, Views: 3617374, Replies: 16174
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2009/07/24 04:48PM
    Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers
    cincyghfan

Quote LEVIC:
    Quote cincyghfan: Two things...

First on the cover of Soap In Depth it says...

Jason Killed! Will He Die Without Telling Sam He Still Loves Her???

Second, in the readers poll Would you like to see Sam and Jason back together...

54% Totally
    46% No Way

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... I'm a happy Jasammer

By saying Jason is going to die does that mean Steve Burton is leaving the show????

Sorry hun I should have put the entire title down... it sad if Will Claudia's Revenge Plan get JASON KILLED! I dont think they are going to kill him off... but as far as his SBu's contract I have no idea if he has signed or not...

#72   2009/07/24 08:38PM
    LEVIC

Quote cincyghfan:
    Quote LEVIC:
    Quote cincyghfan: Two things...

First on the cover of Soap In Depth it says...

Jason Killed! Will He Die Without Telling Sam He Still Loves Her???

Second, in the readers poll Would you like to see Sam and Jason back together...

54% Totally
    46% No Way

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... I'm a happy Jasammer

By saying Jason is going to die does that mean Steve Burton is leaving the show????

Sorry hun I should have put the entire title down... it sad if Will Claudia's Revenge Plan get JASON KILLED! I dont think they are going to kill him off... but as far as his SBu's contract I have no idea if he has signed or not...

I LOVE your new AVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Claudia doesn't have a revenge plan bc her son would not want his mother to do that and not to remember him like that . I felt bad for Claudia though, I cried with her and I hope Sonny doesn't go back to treating her like trash. I hope they don't kill Jason off bc that would not be good for the show and I hope Steve Burton is not leaving the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#73   2009/07/26 01:38PM
    Jasamlovnbysumr

I hope this is new to you!

From DD:

The murder mystery ends abruptly right after Robin's digging gets her a secret that both she and Alexis wish she hadnt dug up.

Nik rants at Rebecca, wishes her dead and throws a vase at her head - all with a very large audience.

Rebecca stops Michael from jumping off the docks and convinces him to return to the Qs with her.

Claudia tells Michael she forgives him and invites him to live with her and Sonny.

Johnny is disgusted when he learns that Claudia still intends to get revenge on Michael.

Johnny confides in Olivia. Unfortunately or fortunately he does not know that Dante is hiding in the closet.

Jason saves Sam and all seems well until Jerry shoots Sam in the back of the head. Unfortunately I doubt she dies. Who will operate? Matt or Patrick?

Carly defends Jason to Nik and then doubles over in pain.

#74   2009/07/26 01:40PM
    Jasamlovnbysumr

From DD:

The murder mystery ends abruptly right after Robin's digging gets her a secret that both she and Alexis wish she hadnt dug up.

Nik rants at Rebecca, wishes her dead and throws a vase at her head - all with a very large audience.

Rebecca stops Michael from jumping off the docks and convinces him to return to the Qs with her.

Claudia tells Michael she forgives him and invites him to live with her and Sonny.

Johnny is disgusted when he learns that Claudia still intends to get revenge on Michael.

Johnny confides in Olivia. Unfortunately or fortunately he does not know that Dante is hiding in the closet.

Jason saves Sam and all seems well until Jerry shoots Sam in the back of the head. Unfortunately I doubt she dies. Who will operate? Matt or Patrick?

Remember.... take with a grain of salt!

#75   2009/07/26 04:21PM
    Taye322

Quote Jasamlovnbysumr: From DD:

WTF?!? Claudia sweety, think about this....karma!

Jason saves Sam and all seems well until Jerry shoots Sam in the back of the head.

Ummmm.........I'm at a loss here

#76   2009/07/26 05:10PM
    cincyghfan

Quote katie28: daily ratings for gh last week:

mon: 1.7
    tues: 1.8
    wed: 1.8
    thurs: 1.7
    fri: 1.7

not so great, gh, but they did better than quite a few of the others. Y&R dropped and had a new low, yet they were still number 1! good for them. this computer (i'm on 3 different ones during the week) doesn't copy and paste, so sorry i couldn't post all the ratings stuff. maybe someone else can from tvbythenumbers.com

I am so clueless when it comes to ratings... what is the highest rating a show can receive?

#77   2009/07/26 05:13PM
    cincyghfan

Quote Jasamlovnbysumr: I hope this is new to you!

From DD:

Holy crap... she gets shot in the head?!?!?! Hasnt the girl already had one brain surgery?!?!?!?

#78   2009/07/26 07:27PM
    vancouverjenny

Quote cincyghfan:
    Quote Jasamlovnbysumr: I hope this is new to you!

From DD:

Nik rants at Rebecca, wishes her dead and throws a vase at her head - all
    with a very large audience.

Holy crap... she gets shot in the head?!?!?! Hasnt the girl already had one brain surgery?!?!?!?

I find her getting shot in the head, a little hard to accept. I know the consequences of Jerry's actions last for awhile, but this I dunno. I hope it is something different...

#79   2009/07/26 07:38PM
    GH_ROX

Sam gets shot in the head?!? WTF?!!
    I really hope this one is wrong, I mean please....Flashback to the shot in the back right?... How 'bout she shoots Jerry in the back of the head, that would be a nice change...

#80   2009/07/27 12:22AM
    imcck

I would love to see Jasam back together because they have amazing chemistry. But anyway they write that relationship whether it's love or just being good friends again they need to bring back Sam's fire.

When Sam first came on GH and in the beginning of her relationship with Jason she was a powerful, independent female and then the powers that be turned her into a simpering fool. I just want to see the old Sam back kicking butt and taking names. It's time they stopped using her as a weeping barbie doll and returned her to the bad ass she was at the beginning!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/27 12:24AM
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list