List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Started by Taye322 at 2009/07/21 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/01 04:52PM, Views: 3499962, Replies: 16174
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2009/07/23 11:12PM
    Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers
    rduncan412

Quote katie28: ok, so i read sami's: this is what's up for jasam:

new rumors are saying sam isn't presumed dead but badly hurt. jerry did a number on her before leaving. jason finds her and takes her to the hospital.

jason and sam find no trace of michael and kristina

spinelli informs jason and sam that michael and kristina have crossed the border july 29th.

jason and sam leave for mexico july 30th

michael and kristina get into legal trouble july 31st

jerry offers to help the troubled teens august 4th

but there will be a price august 5th

DD insider quote about Jasam:

the mexico trip is only 2 1/2-3 weeks at the very most. so the storyline is wrapped up fairly quickly. it is all about keeping michael and kristina safe. but the bonding does happen between jason/sam because of their love for michael/krisinta and when jerry puts sam in harm's way. it's not romantic, but it's a reconnection. i think jason/sam fans will like it because it heralds back to their bonnie/clyde days.

I hope that this so true I am ready for our girl and boy to hook up!!! I need my Jasam back together fast!!! Thanks girl for the spoilers!!

#62   2009/07/24 12:03AM
    vancouverjenny

Quote rduncan412:

new rumors are saying sam isn't presumed dead but badly hurt. jerry did a number on her before leaving. jason finds her and takes her to the hospital.

spinelli informs jason and sam that michael and kristina have crossed the border july 29th.

the mexico trip is only 2 1/2-3 weeks at the very most. so the storyline is wrapped up fairly quickly. it is all about keeping michael and kristina safe. but the bonding does happen between jason/sam because of their love for michael/krisinta and when jerry puts sam in harm's way. it's not romantic, but it's a reconnection. i think jason/sam fans will like it because it heralds back to their bonnie/clyde days.

I hope that this so true I am ready for our girl and boy to hook up!!! I need my Jasam back together fast!!! Thanks girl for the spoilers!!

Just hurry up and happen!!! I, too, am soooo ready!

#63   2009/07/24 06:14AM
    cincyghfan

Quote vancouverjenny:
    Quote rduncan412:

Just hurry up and happen!!! I, too, am soooo ready!

I am right there with you!!!! Lets get to it already... I feel like I've been waiting years... oh wait we have been waiting years

#64   2009/07/24 09:20AM
    LEVIC

What happens first??? Does Sam get kidnapped after the Mexico adventure or before?????

#65   2009/07/24 11:10AM
    cincyghfan

Two things...

First on the cover of Soap In Depth it says...

Jason Killed! Will He Die Without Telling Sam He Still Loves Her???

Second, in the readers poll Would you like to see Sam and Jason back together...

54% Totally
    46% No Way

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... I'm a happy Jasammer

#66   2009/07/24 11:13AM
    GH Princess

Quote cincyghfan: Two things...

Second, in the readers poll Would you like to see Sam and Jason back together...

54% Totally
    46% No Way

It's close but atleast the majority want Jason & Sam back together - where they belong!!

#67   2009/07/24 12:16PM
    LEVIC

Quote cincyghfan: Two things...

54% Totally
    46% No Way

By saying Jason is going to die does that mean Steve Burton is leaving the show????

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list