List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Started by Taye322 at 2009/07/21 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/01 04:52PM, Views: 3505198, Replies: 16174
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2009/07/21 01:01PM
    Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers
    cincyghfan

Quote katie28: i would much rather see sam or alexis kill jerry. jason kills people all the time.....BOOOOOOOOOORING!!!

LOL.. Would be nice to see Sam take the dude out... I can't see Alexis actually pulling the trigger... Sam I can see happily pulling it!

#42   2009/07/21 01:05PM
    cincyghfan

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Taye322: must be the air in PC, kills your brain cells with every inhale IF YOUR A WOMAN:0

Or Lucky

Poor good looking, smoking hot Lucky... I think he just needs take his shirt off and stand in the corner...

Lucky nekkid.... le sigh

#43   2009/07/21 01:14PM
    cincyghfan

[quote]Quote ca2000: sam totally goes looking for trouble!!! [/quote]

Hi! Funny you should say that! I was watching the GH MEtro Hostage crisis last night, and Sam totally admitted that to Liz. I don't remember exact words or the conversation but she said to Liz something like Maybe I do go looking for trouble so that Jason can come and save me.[/quote]

I dont think it is so much she goes looking for trouble... Sam's problem is impulse control... Her surival drive is very strong, in normal people who have lived a normal life in PC that skill is not present, because it doesnt have to be... but in Sam, a character that had been on the run since a teen, that drive is hyper alert. Heck Mr. Craig even commented about it during the MC crisis.... When all others were concerned bout others, Sam's main focus was to survive and get out alive and she didnt care how she did it.

Poor impluse control gets Sam into trouble.... It's something I would like to see the Sam character grow past.

#44   2009/07/21 01:26PM
    luluspencer

Love Sam, but the best revenge for what Jerry did should be in the hands of a Quartermaine, he took a Alan life, his fault, revenge, take him to the hospital, let him need care, let Moncia, handle it slowly, just like he let Alan, suffer in the end we will learn, that was not the real Jerry Jax.

#45   2009/07/21 01:45PM
    genhospchat

Quote luluspencer: Love Sam, but the best revenge for what Jerry did should be in the hands of a Quartermaine, he took a Alan life, his fault, revenge, take him to the hospital, let him need care, let Moncia, handle it slowly, just like he let Alan, suffer in the end we will learn, that was not the real Jerry Jax.

Oh THAT would be exciting to know that this wasn't the REAL Jerry Jacks! Remembering Jerry from before, when he was with Bobbie, he would NEVER have treated people the way he has this time around, not to mention, he never even went to see Bobbie when he was here and THAT could be explained because he wasn't the real Jerry.

What better way to hide than to PRETEND to be Jax's brother, Carly's bro-in-law, to keep Sonny and Jason off of him while he terrorized the town! Jax got him out of most of his situations by him and Carly covering for him and for it to be revealed that this isn't the REAL Jerry, it would not only be good for Jax to know that the REAL Jerry is alive, but Jax could take some of the guilt off of himself for what he has done to help this imposter, thinking all along that he was helping his brother!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/21 01:46PM
    #46   2009/07/21 05:15PM
    rduncan412

I am Sam and Jasam fan, I can't wait for the Jerry kidnapping, I know we have seen this a thousand times. I just think that Jason and Sam have a speical way to show their love and recusing and adventure is it. Bring on Jasam!!!

#47   2009/07/21 07:02PM
    cincyghfan

Quote rduncan412: I am Sam and Jasam fan, I can't wait for the Jerry kidnapping, I know we have seen this a thousand times. I just think that Jason and Sam have a speical way to show their love and recusing and adventure is it. Bring on Jasam!!!

ITA! Great post! You are spot on

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list