List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Started by Taye322 at 2009/07/21 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/01 04:52PM, Views: 3503566, Replies: 16174
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2009/07/21 12:07PM
    Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers
    genhospchat

Quote katie28:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote katie28: so, i have speculation about the whole "car accident" thing. i think that jerry is back, and he was the one in the SUV, and he is actually the one responsible for Claudia's accident...part of a ploy perhaps. but i have a question, how is it that three people on the road do not know if they hit another car, causing it to flip over? i drove over a speed bump the other day, and well, i felt it. and if they swerved in time to miss her car and it flipped, wouldn't you have looked back?? or heard the loud crash. cars aren't as light as feathers. i know, i know...it's a soap. anyway, i still say it was the suv and it was jerry driving. he will teach claudia what it is like to lose a child. eye for an eye kinda thing.

It's the same as when Sam was hit, it could have been Liz or Monica or Nik (wasn't it?) that hit her yet NO ONE remembered doing it yet they ALL had damage to their vehicles and don't know how! The only valid one was Monica because she was drunk and it turned out to be her!

I like the idea that it was Jerry driving BUT did Jerry lose a child? I don't understand the "eye for an eye" statement toward Claudia. I don't see him avenging Claudia by killing her child because of Michael, he doesn't care about Michael except as Jax's stepchild and even THAT wouldn't be enough for him to want to kill Claudia's child over.

I have to wonder if it would be Michael and Claudia loses the baby and he avenges his own shooting (though of course not purposely or knowingly). IF it was Michael, I would hope they would FINALLY give this boy some much needed psychiatric help and jail time and have him realize that he can't keep going around harming people because he's having a bad day and this would show him that the life he wants isn't about killing and gets him AWAY from Sonny and closer with the Q's!

i think that jerry feels somewhat responsible for what happened to michael, but i think that he does it to make everyone else think they did it, ya know? the spoilers are saying that jerry goes after kristina and michael. well, maybe it is part of his plan. i know there are holes in my theories, but i still think it's possible. maybe it is more about michael and less about claudia??

If Jerry were doing this because he feels bad about Michael, he wouldn't allow Michael to think he did it. Perhaps he takes Michael and Kristina away so that THEY don't get in trouble for it? OR this is all just another plot point to have Jason and Sam in a scene together and NONE OF IT will make sense or there will be NO reasoning for it!

#32   2009/07/21 12:34PM
    genhospchat

Quote Kristina30:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Taye322:
    Quote genhospchat: SERIOUSLY??? Jerry gets killed off for kidnapping Sam? Never mind what he did during the MC hostage situation (shooting Robin, causing Alan's heart attack and subsequent death), or that he hired Devlin to shoot Sonny and Devlin missed and hit Michael BUT BECAUSE he kidnapped Sam for the second time?

Hi Gen

Lol, you make a good point. Jerry has been doing terrible things to PC since he docked and this is his final curtain call?. Dont get me wrong, I love that Jason avenges Sam but you're right, Jerry should have been dead after Allan died from the stress of bieng held hostage. Chalk it up to the writers finally running out of story for the character and using that to further the JaSam story.(i know you hate that, sorry)

Hi Taye! No need to be sorry, that's how you feel BUT the fact that they did NOTHING to avenge Alan's death (since that's the point of Jerry's demise is avenging Sam's kidnapping AGAIN) who is a vet to the show and was killed off because of Jerry, I find it sad that Sam is the reason for Jerry's demise.

Couldn't they have done something else to have JaSam scenes BESIDES THIS??!! Heck, if these two are suppose to be around each other, does it ALWAYS have to be in an adventure and someone getting killed? I mean no offense to Sam fans but why if Sam is SUCH a strong, independent, kick a$$ character does it always have to be Jason rescuing her in situations that she gets HERSELF into? How are non-Sam fans suppose to feel sympathy for her when she gets herself in trouble and needs someone else to get her out of these situations all the time? To me, this isn't a great love story being told, this is a story of a woman who can't mind her business (in this case yes it's her sister but this story has been told SO MANY times, it's dull) and SOMEONE (Jason) has to CONSTANTLY save her because she can't seem to save herself EVER.

Where's the love in THAT story? The first time around, JaSam showed love building and then they just went on adventures and the love part disappeared to see two people running around with guns and AGAIN we see that again. If they want people to believe that Jason and Sam should be together, then how about them CREATE a relationship, not run around in shoot em ups JUST to give them scenes together (which is why I don't believe they are meant to be because rescuing a woman is NOT love but just Jason's way with ALL women, men and children).

Again, I mean no disrespect to you Taye or any Sam fan but adventure and rescue isn't love.

GEN...I have a question for you. I have only been watching GH for a little over 7 years now and of course, there are lots of things from the past that I don't really know, but didn't Luke and Laura's love story revolve around adventure and rescue? Like I said, I didn't watch during that time (I was only a few years old then), so I could be wrong. Also, you mentioned Sam always needing Jason's help, but I remember when Jason and Sam were a couple, Elizabeth would always seek out Jason's help in various situations. I know that you have a strong opinion regarding your love of Liason and your disdain for JaSam (which is fine, because we all have our own opinions and likes/dislikes of characters/couples), so please don't think that I am trying to antagonize you. I just want you and I to be able to converse on this MB in a civil manner and I PROMISE to do my part to keep our discussions from turning ugly. I would just like your opinion and the facts since you have been watching longer than I have. I realized from reading posts by long time viewers, that their opinions are usually different than mine, but like I said, I have only been watching for 7 years and I can only base my opinions on what I have witnessed for the past 7 years, like for example, A LOT of people don't like the mob scene and they remember when it used to not be an integral part of GH, but ever since I have been watching, the mob scenes are what I am pretty much used to. Heck, I personally like the mob scenes. I just don't like them when a child is involved in ANY way, like when Michael was shot. I thought that TPTB messed up royally with that storyline. I NEVER like to see a child get hurt, abused, shot at, or killed just to have a storyline. I personally think that is when the writers take the show to the extreme. Sorry GEN, for the long post. I'll try to do better next time. And I also want to apologize for any bad things that were said to you from me in the past. I've learned that arguing on this MB does no good. Everyone has their own opinions, and neither I nor anyone else can change those opinions, so what is the point of arguing and character (or poster) bashing. It really is uncalled for and I have finally realized the error of my ways. So, please except my heartfelt apology.

Hey Kristina. To answer your question, no Luke and Laura didn't start on an adventure. They worked together and Luke already had feelings for Laura. After Luke raped Laura and they started to get past it, they showed Laura having feelings for Luke as well, THEN they went on an adventure BUT it showed them not killing people but having some fun while they were on that adventure and falling COMPLETELY in love. The difference between them and JaSam is that they didn't have CONSTANT adventures JUST to have a storyline, they had a storyline with a few adventures thrown in. You should read up on them or YT them, it is quite enjoyable.

(Now remember you asked and this has nothing to do with Sam vs Liz but my answering your question). As for Liz going to Jason for ADVICE (not rescuing or needing to be taken out of a dangerous situation because she decided she was the ONLY ONE that could fix it when she had NO BUSINESS being there), well they have ALWAYS been friends (before they dated or were lovers or anything) and for Liz to get ADVICE from Jason on situations in her life, I wouldn't even compare it to Sam getting into trouble by PURPOSELY getting involved in dangerous situations she couldn't handle and NEEDING to be rescued.

The ONLY time that I can remember Liz needing to be rescued by Jason was when Liz was helping Sam and Jason and she shredded some documents that were evidence against them and she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and Manny grabbed her. Liz didn't go looking for trouble to be rescued as Sam does, Liz went to Jason as a friend, as they have ALWAYS done with each other.

Regarding the mob scene, yes I guess if that's all you've known then it's not a big deal but since it's something that's become so in front (with love, family and vets being pushed to the backside), it is frustrating for some longer viewers who want the love and family and fun of years past. If you ever have a chance, look back at the Christmases, The Nurses Balls and Fourth of July picnics that were ALWAYS part of GH and there are still stories there but with everyone involved and not just plot points or anger or killings. Stories were being told, not forced situations for a few months and then moving onto another plot point.

As for your apology, thank you. I left this board for the reasons stated above (not on you) and I came on today just to see what was going on and I saw that it was civil today (well a couple of threads I just stayed away from) and decided to post. I'm sure at some point all of this will stop being fun conversation and turn into the usual back and forth and I will be gone again. For the time being though, I am enjoying today's conversations.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/21 12:40PM
    #33   2009/07/21 12:36PM
    ca2000

sam totally goes looking for trouble!!! [/quote]

Hi! Funny you should say that! I was watching the GH MEtro Hostage crisis last night, and Sam totally admitted that to Liz. I don't remember exact words or the conversation but she said to Liz something like Maybe I do go looking for trouble so that Jason can come and save me.

#34   2009/07/21 01:00PM
    cincyghfan

Quote Taye322:
    Quote genhospchat: SERIOUSLY??? Jerry gets killed off for kidnapping Sam? Never mind what he did during the MC hostage situation (shooting Robin, causing Alan's heart attack and subsequent death), or that he hired Devlin to shoot Sonny and Devlin missed and hit Michael BUT BECAUSE he kidnapped Sam for the second time?

Hi Gen

Lol, you make a good point. Jerry has been doing terrible things to PC since he docked and this is his final curtain call?. Dont get me wrong, I love that Jason avenges Sam but you're right, Jerry should have been dead after Allan died from the stress of bieng held hostage. Chalk it up to the writers finally running out of story for the character and using that to further the JaSam story.(i know you hate that, sorry)

Yanno that is one thing I NEVER understood... Everyone at the Metro Court saw Mr. Craig... how was it he was able to live in PC around those he held hostage as Jerry Jaxs?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list