List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Started by Taye322 at 2009/07/21 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/01 04:52PM, Views: 3611016, Replies: 16174
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2009/07/21 11:37AM
    Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers
    genhospchat

Quote Taye322:
    Quote katie28:
    Quote Taye322: I think Sam and Liz could take Jerry out no problem, and it would be a change of pace for GH......we can only wish

i would love to see liz kick some serious booooooty!
    ya know, even spinelli, but he would probably cry about it or something

lol, i see spin stumbling all over the place.

Sam can distract him and Liz can suprise him or vise versa. Heck at this point even Claudia would work, it would be her first hit gone right

and like Gen said, im so sick of Sam having to be rescued because with her backstory(however small) she never needed saving or rescuing, she was always able to get out of a tight spot on her own......must be the air in PC, kills your brain cells with every inhale IF YOUR A WOMAN:0

I think it happens after sleeping with Sonny, you forget how to function properly (Kate, Sam, Claudia...anyone I'm missing?)!

#22   2009/07/21 11:42AM
    Taye322

Quote katie28: so, i have speculation about the whole "car accident" thing. i think that jerry is back, and he was the one in the SUV, and he is actually the one responsible for Claudia's accident...part of a ploy perhaps. but i have a question, how is it that three people on the road do not know if they hit another car, causing it to flip over? i drove over a speed bump the other day, and well, i felt it. and if they swerved in time to miss her car and it flipped, wouldn't you have looked back?? or heard the loud crash. cars aren't as light as feathers. i know, i know...it's a soap. anyway, i still say it was the suv and it was jerry driving. he will teach claudia what it is like to lose a child. eye for an eye kinda thing.

interesting point Katie. Ive wondered that too, i guess the writers will say that each driver was blinded by the headlights or something and maybe they all crashed into different things or just ran off the road so no one is 100% sure of who or what they hit?

#23   2009/07/21 11:44AM
    genhospchat

Quote katie28: so, i have speculation about the whole "car accident" thing. i think that jerry is back, and he was the one in the SUV, and he is actually the one responsible for Claudia's accident...part of a ploy perhaps. but i have a question, how is it that three people on the road do not know if they hit another car, causing it to flip over? i drove over a speed bump the other day, and well, i felt it. and if they swerved in time to miss her car and it flipped, wouldn't you have looked back?? or heard the loud crash. cars aren't as light as feathers. i know, i know...it's a soap. anyway, i still say it was the suv and it was jerry driving. he will teach claudia what it is like to lose a child. eye for an eye kinda thing.

It's the same as when Sam was hit, it could have been Liz or Monica or Nik (wasn't it?) that hit her yet NO ONE remembered doing it yet they ALL had damage to their vehicles and don't know how! The only valid one was Monica because she was drunk and it turned out to be her!

I like the idea that it was Jerry driving BUT did Jerry lose a child? I don't understand the "eye for an eye" statement toward Claudia. I don't see him avenging Claudia by killing her child because of Michael, he doesn't care about Michael except as Jax's stepchild and even THAT wouldn't be enough for him to want to kill Claudia's child over.

I have to wonder if it would be Michael and Claudia loses the baby and he avenges his own shooting (though of course not purposely or knowingly). IF it was Michael, I would hope they would FINALLY give this boy some much needed psychiatric help and jail time and have him realize that he can't keep going around harming people because he's having a bad day and this would show him that the life he wants isn't about killing and gets him AWAY from Sonny and closer with the Q's!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/21 11:45AM
    #24   2009/07/21 11:49AM
    Taye322

Quote genhospchat:

It's the same as when Sam was hit, it could have been Liz or Monica or Nik (wasn't it?) that hit her yet NO ONE remembered doing it yet they ALL had damage to their vehicles and don't know how! The only valid one was Monica because she was drunk and it turned out to be her!

I like the idea that it was Jerry driving BUT did Jerry lose a child? I don't understand the "eye for an eye" statement toward Claudia. I don't see him avenging Claudia by killing her child because of Michael, he doesn't care about Michael except as Jax's stepchild and even THAT wouldn't be enough for him to want to kill Claudia's child over.

I have to wonder if it would be Michael and Claudia loses the baby and he avenges his own shooting (though of course not purposely or knowingly). IF it was Michael, I would hope they would FINALLY give this boy some much needed psychiatric help and jail time and have him realize that he can't keep going around harming people because he's having a bad day and this would show him that the life he wants isn't about killing and gets him AWAY from Sonny and closer with the Q's!

Now Gen you know we cant have that lol. That would mean more screen time for the Q's, a family story, less mob, and Michael learning a lesson from his behavior. Now what kinda of show would that leave us with

#25   2009/07/21 11:52AM
    genhospchat

Quote Taye322:
    Quote genhospchat:

Now Gen you know we cant have that lol. That would mean more screen time for the Q's, a family story, less mob, and Michael learning a lesson from his behavior. Now what kinda of show would that leave us with

*smack myself on the forehead* You are SO RIGHT Taye, WHATEVER was I thinking, I forgot this is NOT the GH that it used to be. This answers your question though, of what show it WOULD be had this happened, the GH of MANY YEARS ago...when it was good and made sense!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/21 11:55AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list