List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Started by Taye322 at 2009/07/21 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/01 04:52PM, Views: 3662885, Replies: 16174
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2009/07/21 11:17AM
    Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers
    genhospchat

Quote LEVIC: Okay I am sick and tried of Jerry causing Sam trouble for 2 years now. We thought he died in the explosion but he didn't while I was hoping he was plus I don't like Jerry at all. Well, if he brings Jason and Sam together then I will like him for that. Now, if Jerry is really going to die why don't Jason shoot 3 times in the head, shoot 3 times in the heart, and possiably break his neck. Can't wait for JaSam. When are they going to kiss????

Has Jerry really been causing trouble for Sam or has Sam gone LOOKING for trouble with Jerry? Aside from the MC stuff, Sam has ALWAYS gone after Jerry and he's retaliated.

As far as MAKING SURE Jerry's dead, well if they could bring Stavros back from the dead by thawing him out (ha ha ha BAD storyline), NO ONE is really dead on a soap! lol

#12   2009/07/21 11:18AM
    Taye322

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Taye322:
    Quote genhospchat: SERIOUSLY??? Jerry gets killed off for kidnapping Sam? Never mind what he did during the MC hostage situation (shooting Robin, causing Alan's heart attack and subsequent death), or that he hired Devlin to shoot Sonny and Devlin missed and hit Michael BUT BECAUSE he kidnapped Sam for the second time?

Hi Gen

Lol, you make a good point. Jerry has been doing terrible things to PC since he docked and this is his final curtain call?. Dont get me wrong, I love that Jason avenges Sam but you're right, Jerry should have been dead after Allan died from the stress of bieng held hostage. Chalk it up to the writers finally running out of story for the character and using that to further the JaSam story.(i know you hate that, sorry)

Hi Taye! No need to be sorry, that's how you feel BUT the fact that they did NOTHING to avenge Alan's death (since that's the point of Jerry's demise is avenging Sam's kidnapping AGAIN) who is a vet to the show and was killed off because of Jerry, I find it sad that Sam is the reason for Jerry's demise.

Couldn't they have done something else to have JaSam scenes BESIDES THIS??!! Heck, if these two are suppose to be around each other, does it ALWAYS have to be in an adventure and someone getting killed? I mean no offense to Sam fans but why if Sam is SUCH a strong, independent, kick a$$ character does it always have to be Jason rescuing her in situations that she gets HERSELF into? How are non-Sam fans suppose to feel sympathy for her when she gets herself in trouble and needs someone else to get her out of these situations all the time? To me, this isn't a great love story being told, this is a story of a woman who can't mind her business (in this case yes it's her sister but this story has been told SO MANY times, it's dull) and SOMEONE (Jason) has to CONSTANTLY save her because she can't seem to save herself EVER.

Where's the love in THAT story? The first time around, JaSam showed love building and then they just went on adventures and the love part disappeared to see two people running around with guns and AGAIN we see that again. If they want people to believe that Jason and Sam should be together, then how about them CREATE a relationship, not run around in shoot em ups JUST to give them scenes together (which is why I don't believe they are meant to be because rescuing a woman is NOT love but just Jason's way with ALL women, men and children).

Again, I mean no disrespect to you Taye or any Sam fan but adventure and rescue isn't love.

none taken. i see your point but for me, this particular story Sam gets in "trouble" because she was looking for her sister, so her intensions are to find Kris and since Jerry has her i can see the sense in it. Having Jason avenge the kidnapping makes sense because Jason has always wanted Jerry dead for the MC crisis and now he believes that Jerry has killed Sam as well as Allen. I think the residuel anger Jason has for Jerry stems directly from Allans death and this recent incident just gives Jason the final push to get rid of Jerry, Sonnys wants be damned.

I can believe Jason would avenge Sams "death"(kidnapping) but because of what Jerry has already taken from him, this is just the straw that broke the camels back and Jason isnt going to hold back anymore where Jerry is concerned. Jerry has also hurt Michael and now Christina as well( (and didn't he threaten Liz at one point?), so i think its a combo of things really, even though spoilers say its about Sam i think it goes deeper than that for Jason.

sidenote: didnt see your other post before i posted this

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/21 11:21AM
    #13   2009/07/21 11:19AM
    genhospchat

Quote katie28:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote katie28: i would much rather see sam or alexis kill jerry. jason kills people all the time.....BOOOOOOOOOORING!!!

Now that I think about it though, Jason killing Jerry makes sense because Jerry caused Jason's father's death, for shooting Robin, all the trouble Jerry's tried to cause in the past with Jason and the shooting of Michael, so I don't think that Jason killing Jerry is because of Sam but because of all the heartache Jerry caused Jason's family and since this was an opportunity (and valid reason WITH PROOF) for Jason, he took it.

i think it makes sense that jason kills jerry too GEN. and it doesn't have to be because of sam. jerry has done a lot, and enough is enough. however, i still think it would be boring! lol

You know, it would be nice to see Alexis do it too because of what he did to her and to Kristina, who didn't get involved in any of it. I think though that after Alexis killed the FIRST Alcazar (Luis), it would be too much for Alexis to handle, though as you said, would be better than seeing Jason killing someone AGAIN.....yawn!!

#14   2009/07/21 11:23AM
    Taye322

I think Sam and Liz could take Jerry out no problem, and it would be a change of pace for GH......we can only wish

#15   2009/07/21 11:29AM
    genhospchat

Quote katie28:
    Quote Taye322: I think Sam and Liz could take Jerry out no problem, and it would be a change of pace for GH......we can only wish

i would love to see liz kick some serious booooooty!
    ya know, even spinelli, but he would probably cry about it or something

How about Monica? For what Jerry did her family (took away the love of her life), I'd like to see her get some of her old spunk back and give it to him!

It would be nice if it was a non-mob related reason BUT I guess Jason's reasons are personal to his family as well!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/21 11:30AM
    #16   2009/07/21 11:29AM
    Taye322

Quote katie28:
    Quote Taye322: I think Sam and Liz could take Jerry out no problem, and it would be a change of pace for GH......we can only wish

lol, i see spin stumbling all over the place.

Sam can distract him and Liz can suprise him or vise versa. Heck at this point even Claudia would work, it would be her first hit gone right

and like Gen said, im so sick of Sam having to be rescued because with her backstory(however small) she never needed saving or rescuing, she was always able to get out of a tight spot on her own......must be the air in PC, kills your brain cells with every inhale IF YOUR A WOMAN:0

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/21 11:30AM
    #17   2009/07/21 11:32AM
    Taye322

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote katie28:

How about Monica? For what Jerry did her family (took away the love of her life), I'd like to see her get some of her old spunk back and give it to him!

It would be nice if it was a non-mob related reason BUT I guess Jason's reasons are personal to his family as well!

Ooooh Monica would be great, not only could she kill Jerry(maybe lethal injection) but she could tell him off like only Mamma Q could.

#18   2009/07/21 11:32AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Taye322: must be the air in PC, kills your brain cells with every inhale IF YOUR A WOMAN:0

Or Lucky

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list