: I lied. I tried 2 more times, but it still isn't working. Well played, soaps, well played.
So, AG, you seem to be the upbeat, positive jasam fan. Mind sending me some of your positive vibes? Because right now, I cannot see anything positive happening for this couple for a long time. I feel like I've been waiting forever.
Hi and Welcome LOTE (I am too lazy to type the whole name. lol)
Well, I am not the only one who's upbeat and positive. There's Crazydaisy, Hayleedog, DWJA, Anybeth, DorA, EdgeofDesire
to name a few (or did I name all of them...well here on this board anyways...lol)
Here's why for me:
1. Jasam finally have a story about THEM and not about OTHERS. They are in their OWN story with other characters SUPPORTING them.
2. This angst is million times better than the SOS.
3. Sam is getting POV and airtime. Kelly is being used as the lead actress that she is and her talents are being showcased with such meaty material - FINALLY!!!
4. No third parties (Disclaimer: For now
5. Jason's focus is all about Sam. He's barely in the middle of Sonny's, Carly's Michael's problems...
I have to stop now as I need to get back to work. But these are the few. lol
and most of all, despite the angst, the way RC is writing Jasam, it is clear as a bell that Sam has Jason's heart and vice versa. No ambiguity. And I've said it a few times before that, the way Jasam are written right now, IF Jasam ever hook up with any other during their breakup, it will be clear that those characters are REBOUNDS/ONS/INTERLOPERS..
I totally see this, TOdays epi Broke my heart at the end, we finaly have something worth watching between these two it's not about one or the other it's about them now..