List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Started by Taye322 at 2009/07/21 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/01 04:52PM, Views: 3499663, Replies: 16174
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2009/07/28 12:12AM
    Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers
    Mimi88

thanks for posting these spoilers, you guys are awesome!

& bumping this back to the main page!

#92   2009/07/28 11:47AM
    Taye322

JaSam...
    *Jerry goes to "Save" the kids.
    He knows Jason will be on the trail so he decides to wait and take out Jason when he comes.

*Kristina gets caught in the middle, and Sam offers herself as a replacement.

*Jerry figures Jason will come after Sam and he doesn't want to hurt the kids.

*Jason goes after Jerry and gets Hurt, but saves Sam.

*The teens return, Jerry is MIA and JaSam team up to track Jerry down.

*Maxie questions Sam's feelings for Jason.
    Jason is suspicious of Dante and wants Sam's help.

Kristina...

*Kiefer blackmails Kristina.

*Kristina wants to confess

Alexis...

*Jerry wants to help Alexis.

*Sam asks Spinelli for help.

Montage...
    Rumors say "
    Huge episdose third Wednesday in August has a montage ending with FBI raiding a Sason warehouse, Jerry doing something really nasty to Sam, Nik and Liz having sex at the Spencer house and Rebecca giving Michael CPR."

#93   2009/07/28 12:02PM
    GH Princess

Quote Taye322: JaSam...
    He knows Jason will be on the trail so he decides to wait and take out Jason when he comes.

Kristina...

Alexis...

Montage...
    Rumors say "
    Huge episdose third Wednesday in August has a montage ending with FBI raiding a Sason warehouse, Jerry doing something really nasty to Sam, Nik and Liz having sex at the Spencer house and Rebecca giving Michael CPR."

WOW!!!! That sounds like some really amazing stuff going on.... BTW Taye, Katie is looking for you at the Jasam & Sam Fan Only Thread

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/28 12:03PM
    #94   2009/07/28 12:14PM
    Taye322

Sam informs Alexis that perhaps her ‘perfect’ little daughter Kristina had a part in Claudia's misfortune.

Alexis rails against Sam for her disloyalty

Sam thinks Alexis should look in the mirror & take some parenting classes

As the hrs progress, Sam believes Kristina & Kristina alone caused the car accident

Kristina is haunted by the fact that she may have caused Claudia accident but stops short of confiding in Michael

JaSam work together to find the missing teens which is hampered, Spinelli has been messing with Jason’s car

Kristina & Michael r shadowed by Jerry

July 29th: Alexis bitterly reports Michael & Kristina’s AWOL status to CarJax.

Carly accuses Alexis of causing Claudia's accident & framing Michael

Alexis has Mac do an APB

Carly nags about investigating Alexis. So, Jax asks Mac to give Alexis’s vehicle the once-over

Jax doesn’t believe Alexis did it. He knows why she stepped forward - Carly does too

When Sam catches up with Kristina & Michael, she encounters another challenge

Alexis goes into police custody, treated like a criminal

Sonny tells Alexis she expects perfection from everyone. They have to meet her standards. Kristina is suffering

Alexis says she's far from perfect, never wanted Kristina to feel she had to be perfect & just wanted Kristina to have a better life than Alexis did

She says she's not been the mom she wanted to be, she'll take the fall for Kristina

Sonny & Alexis share a tender moment

Carly admits to Alexis she'd do the same for Michael

Carly sends Jerry after Michael

Carly doesn't know that Jerry intends to use Mikey to get to Jason

Jerry holds both Michael & Kristina hostage. Sam thinks she found them, but walks right in to Jerry holding a gun

Sam trades herself for Kristina:thats our girl!

JaSam spend most of Aug in Mexico & the kids are back before them

One of them is injured. Probably Jason & the recovery takes place in a house in Mexico - just more time alone for Jasam to facilitate the reunion

Jason apologizes to Carly regarding Michael

Kristina doesn’t like Sam falling back in love with Jason & she gets involved

Alexis is guilty but of only trying to protect her daughter. Too bad she doesn't know Krissy is innocent

Alexis tells Robin to butt out

Alexis has an unexpected ally in Carly

Kristina begs her mom to tell the truth & get released for Molly's sake

Robin's life is in danger because of her desire to clear Alexis's name

No one knows but the audience will find out Keifer caused the accident chasing after his blonde friend Tara

Robin & Alexis find the link to the birth certificate

Alexis's problems go from bad to worse

Jerry buries Sam alive

And Jason has to rush to the place she's buried to save her & because of that he doesn't make sure Jerry is dead dead, which leaves the door open for a possible return at some point

Or

Heavy Rumor... Jason saves Sam but Jerry manages to shoot her in the back of her head

Tues, July 28th:

Carly accuses Alexis of framing Michael
    Sam becomes more convinced of Kristina’s guilt
    Michael breaks down when confronted by Sonny

***SOC

#95   2009/07/28 12:16PM
    Taye322

Quote GH Princess:
    Quote Taye322: JaSam...

Kristina...

Alexis...

Montage...
    Rumors say "

WOW!!!! That sounds like some really amazing stuff going on.... BTW Taye, Katie is looking for you at the Jasam & Sam Fan Only Thread

Thanx Princess

#96   2009/07/28 12:48PM
    GH Princess

Quote katie28: thanks GH PRINCESS! lol

okay, so weren't there spoilers some time ago about sam losing her memory and moving in with jason, so he can help her remember. maybe she gets shot in the head?? or...maybe a bump on the head LOL!! it's hard for me to believe it...but...maybe it'll happen.

and jerry burries her alive!!?? that would be awesome...well, not for sam, but awesome to see jason rescue her...yes i know, yet again! but i don't care. i love when he rescues her.

: ) Your welcome!! I don't care how many times Jason saves Sam, I love to see him come to the rescue and scoop her up in his arms and carry her off to safty. I figure that's why they write it that way, not to show that Sam can't do anything (we all know she can) but because us ladies like to watch Jason come to her aid and worry about her. I know I do!!

#97   2009/07/28 12:48PM
    GH Princess

Quote katie28: thanks GH PRINCESS! lol

okay, so weren't there spoilers some time ago about sam losing her memory and moving in with jason, so he can help her remember. maybe she gets shot in the head?? or...maybe a bump on the head LOL!! it's hard for me to believe it...but...maybe it'll happen.

and jerry burries her alive!!?? that would be awesome...well, not for sam, but awesome to see jason rescue her...yes i know, yet again! but i don't care. i love when he rescues her.

: ) Your welcome!!

I don't care how many times Jason saves Sam, I love to see him come to the rescue and scoop her up in his arms and carry her off to safty. I figure that's why they write it that way, not to show that Sam can't do anything (we all know she can) but because us ladies like to watch Jason come to her aid and worry about her. I know I do!!

#98   2009/07/28 03:04PM
    cincyghfan

Quote Taye322: Sam informs Alexis that perhaps her ‘perfect’ little daughter Kristina had a part in Claudia's misfortune.

Alexis rails against Sam for her disloyalty

Sam thinks Alexis should look in the mirror & take some parenting classes

As the hrs progress, Sam believes Kristina & Kristina alone caused the car accident

Kristina is haunted by the fact that she may have caused Claudia accident but stops short of confiding in Michael

JaSam work together to find the missing teens which is hampered, Spinelli has been messing with Jason’s car

Kristina & Michael r shadowed by Jerry

July 29th: Alexis bitterly reports Michael & Kristina’s AWOL status to CarJax.

Carly accuses Alexis of causing Claudia's accident & framing Michael

Alexis has Mac do an APB

Carly nags about investigating Alexis. So, Jax asks Mac to give Alexis’s vehicle the once-over

Jax doesn’t believe Alexis did it. He knows why she stepped forward - Carly does too

When Sam catches up with Kristina & Michael, she encounters another challenge

Alexis goes into police custody, treated like a criminal

Sonny tells Alexis she expects perfection from everyone. They have to meet her standards. Kristina is suffering

Alexis says she's far from perfect, never wanted Kristina to feel she had to be perfect & just wanted Kristina to have a better life than Alexis did

She says she's not been the mom she wanted to be, she'll take the fall for Kristina

Sonny & Alexis share a tender moment

Carly admits to Alexis she'd do the same for Michael

Carly sends Jerry after Michael

Carly doesn't know that Jerry intends to use Mikey to get to Jason

Jerry holds both Michael & Kristina hostage. Sam thinks she found them, but walks right in to Jerry holding a gun

Sam trades herself for Kristina:thats our girl!

JaSam spend most of Aug in Mexico & the kids are back before them

One of them is injured. Probably Jason & the recovery takes place in a house in Mexico - just more time alone for Jasam to facilitate the reunion

Jason apologizes to Carly regarding Michael

Kristina doesn’t like Sam falling back in love with Jason & she gets involved

Alexis is guilty but of only trying to protect her daughter. Too bad she doesn't know Krissy is innocent

Alexis tells Robin to butt out

Alexis has an unexpected ally in Carly

Kristina begs her mom to tell the truth & get released for Molly's sake

Robin's life is in danger because of her desire to clear Alexis's name

No one knows but the audience will find out Keifer caused the accident chasing after his blonde friend Tara

Robin & Alexis find the link to the birth certificate

Alexis's problems go from bad to worse

Jerry buries Sam alive

And Jason has to rush to the place she's buried to save her & because of that he doesn't make sure Jerry is dead dead, which leaves the door open for a possible return at some point

Or

Heavy Rumor... Jason saves Sam but Jerry manages to shoot her in the back of her head

Tues, July 28th:

Carly accuses Alexis of framing Michael
    Sam becomes more convinced of Kristina’s guilt
    Michael breaks down when confronted by Sonny

***SOC

Ack, Buries her alive... that is wicked scary... but I could totally see KeMo nailing those scenes....

SQUEEEEEEE thank you Ms. Taye... you made my day

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list