List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Started by Taye322 at 2009/07/21 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/01 04:52PM, Views: 3630784, Replies: 16174
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2009/07/21 10:26AM
    JaSam and Sam Spoilers
    Taye322

Okay, our thread has been gone long enough, and its not showing up on google. Im going to assume that it no longer exists so this is the "new" spoiler thread.

JaSam...

Kelly was back yesterday and already began taping. (Per Mike Gonzalez Facebook)
    a shootout occurs.

Jason witnesses something and assumes both Jerry and Sam are dead.

Sam is taken in Mexico while looking for Michael and Kristina.

Dante goes to get the kids, and Jason searches for Sam.

Jerry...

Jerry takes Kristina before he kidnaps Sam.

The Accident...

The driver isn't anyone suspected. (I'm guessing the SUV that was behind Michael may have caused it)
    Claudia retaliates before she knows the truth.

Kristina & Michael...

Kiefer knows what happened and has Kristina under her thumb.

Sam gives Alexis a reality check (& shock) concerning Kristina

Alexis lashes out at Sam

Dante goes to get the kids, and Jason searches for Sam

Jason is not back in PC until after finding Sam and shooting it out with Jerry

Jerry is going to get killed off for kidnapping Sam

Kristina returns and Keifer has her under his thumb. He knows what he knows and it gets bad

#2   2009/07/21 10:45AM
    Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers
    genhospchat

SERIOUSLY??? Jerry gets killed off for kidnapping Sam? Never mind what he did during the MC hostage situation (shooting Robin, causing Alan's heart attack and subsequent death), or that he hired Devlin to shoot Sonny and Devlin missed and hit Michael BUT BECAUSE he kidnapped Sam for the second time?

#3   2009/07/21 10:51AM
    Taye322

Quote genhospchat: SERIOUSLY??? Jerry gets killed off for kidnapping Sam? Never mind what he did during the MC hostage situation (shooting Robin, causing Alan's heart attack and subsequent death), or that he hired Devlin to shoot Sonny and Devlin missed and hit Michael BUT BECAUSE he kidnapped Sam for the second time?

Hi Gen

Lol, you make a good point. Jerry has been doing terrible things to PC since he docked and this is his final curtain call?. Dont get me wrong, I love that Jason avenges Sam but you're right, Jerry should have been dead after Allan died from the stress of bieng held hostage. Chalk it up to the writers finally running out of story for the character and using that to further the JaSam story.(i know you hate that, sorry)

#4   2009/07/21 11:00AM
    Taye322

Quote katie28: i would much rather see sam or alexis kill jerry. jason kills people all the time.....BOOOOOOOOOORING!!!

do you think she would taunt him by wearing all black with a ski mask and speaking in an aussie accent?

#5   2009/07/21 11:06AM
    genhospchat

Quote Taye322:
    Quote genhospchat: SERIOUSLY??? Jerry gets killed off for kidnapping Sam? Never mind what he did during the MC hostage situation (shooting Robin, causing Alan's heart attack and subsequent death), or that he hired Devlin to shoot Sonny and Devlin missed and hit Michael BUT BECAUSE he kidnapped Sam for the second time?

Hi Gen

Lol, you make a good point. Jerry has been doing terrible things to PC since he docked and this is his final curtain call?. Dont get me wrong, I love that Jason avenges Sam but you're right, Jerry should have been dead after Allan died from the stress of bieng held hostage. Chalk it up to the writers finally running out of story for the character and using that to further the JaSam story.(i know you hate that, sorry)

Hi Taye! No need to be sorry, that's how you feel BUT the fact that they did NOTHING to avenge Alan's death (since that's the point of Jerry's demise is avenging Sam's kidnapping AGAIN) who is a vet to the show and was killed off because of Jerry, I find it sad that Sam is the reason for Jerry's demise.

Couldn't they have done something else to have JaSam scenes BESIDES THIS??!! Heck, if these two are suppose to be around each other, does it ALWAYS have to be in an adventure and someone getting killed? I mean no offense to Sam fans but why if Sam is SUCH a strong, independent, kick a$$ character does it always have to be Jason rescuing her in situations that she gets HERSELF into? How are non-Sam fans suppose to feel sympathy for her when she gets herself in trouble and needs someone else to get her out of these situations all the time? To me, this isn't a great love story being told, this is a story of a woman who can't mind her business (in this case yes it's her sister but this story has been told SO MANY times, it's dull) and SOMEONE (Jason) has to CONSTANTLY save her because she can't seem to save herself EVER.

Where's the love in THAT story? The first time around, JaSam showed love building and then they just went on adventures and the love part disappeared to see two people running around with guns and AGAIN we see that again. If they want people to believe that Jason and Sam should be together, then how about them CREATE a relationship, not run around in shoot em ups JUST to give them scenes together (which is why I don't believe they are meant to be because rescuing a woman is NOT love but just Jason's way with ALL women, men and children).

Again, I mean no disrespect to you Taye or any Sam fan but adventure and rescue isn't love.

#6   2009/07/21 11:12AM
    genhospchat

Quote katie28: i would much rather see sam or alexis kill jerry. jason kills people all the time.....BOOOOOOOOOORING!!!

Now that I think about it though, Jason killing Jerry makes sense because Jerry caused Jason's father's death, for shooting Robin, all the trouble Jerry's tried to cause in the past with Jason, putting his son in danger when Liz was in the MC hostage situation and the shooting of Michael, so I don't think that Jason killing Jerry is because of Sam but because of all the heartache Jerry caused Jason's family and since this was an opportunity (and valid reason WITH PROOF) for Jason, he took it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/21 11:13AM
    #7   2009/07/21 11:13AM
    LEVIC

Okay I am sick and tried of Jerry causing Sam trouble for 2 years now. We thought he died in the explosion but he didn't while I was hoping he was plus I don't like Jerry at all. Well, if he brings Jason and Sam together then I will like him for that. Now, if Jerry is really going to die why don't Jason shoot 3 times in the head, shoot 3 times in the heart, and possiably break his neck. Can't wait for JaSam. When are they going to kiss????

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list