List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patrick's Reaction

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patrick's Reaction

Started by rachie at 2007/02/09 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/10 01:56AM, Views: 507, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/09 09:55AM
    Patrick's Reaction
    rachie

I almost cried yesterday just watching the way Patrick looked! Then when Pete came & Patrick was telling him about not wanting to take the risk of loving Robin and understanding why his dad shut down when his mom died. Wow those were some amazing scenes!

#2   2007/02/09 10:26AM
    Re: Patrick's Reaction
    happi

Quote rachie: I almost cried yesterday just watching the way Patrick looked! Then when Pete came & Patrick was telling him about not wanting to take the risk of loving Robin and understanding why his dad shut down when his mom died. Wow those were some amazing scenes!

the tears were coming down.. you could feel the love he has for robin!!! and how he's opening up!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/09 10:27AM
    #3   2007/02/09 11:48AM
    LovinGH

ITA...I LOVE Patrick and Robin, I can't wait to watch the scenes of them together after Nic comes running out w/ Robin in his arms...

#4   2007/02/09 12:40PM
    ILoveJason

Quote rachie: I almost cried yesterday just watching the way Patrick looked! Then when Pete came & Patrick was telling him about not wanting to take the risk of loving Robin and understanding why his dad shut down when his mom died. Wow those were some amazing scenes!

I agree i have to say i have been crying in every scene.I can not wait for Robin and Patrick to start their love,this will be a great romance They are hot together more now then ever i think since Patrick really loves Robin and would do anything for her.

#5   2007/02/09 01:21PM
    madhearts4li...

Quote ILoveJason:

I agree i have to say i have been crying in every scene.I can not wait for Robin and Patrick to start their love,this will be a great romance They are hot together more now then ever i think since Patrick really loves Robin and would do anything for her.

I saw the previews for Monday..he punches the Mayor..glad someone did..i felt like doing it myself everytime he opened his mouth..Jerk..LOL..

#6   2007/02/09 01:28PM
    happi

Quote madhearts4liason:
    Quote ILoveJason:

I saw the previews for Monday..he punches the Mayor..glad someone did..i felt like doing it myself everytime he opened his mouth..Jerk..LOL..

i'm glad someone punches the mayor!! he so deserves it!! like you said, jerk!

#7   2007/02/09 03:28PM
    pdames4

Yes, I think this is some of the best acting Patrick has done since he's been on the show.

#8   2007/02/09 03:59PM
    IDOLIZING_SAM

Quote madhearts4liason:
    Quote ILoveJason:

I thought that was Ric would punched the mayor,uhhh it was Patrick this ought to be good!

#9   2007/02/09 09:32PM
    soapnoitall

yes they were. Ya know this will change all that resentment Patrick has towards his dad. That will make it so much nicer to watch those two on screen. I have been wanting them to be close and add Robin to make a bigger happy family!

#10   2007/02/10 01:32AM
    madhearts4li...

Quote soapnoitall:

yes they were. Ya know this will change all that resentment Patrick has towards his dad. That will make it so much nicer to watch those two on screen. I have been wanting them to be close and add Robin to make a bigger happy family!

I totally agree..Patrick has really grown..and together he and Robin have grown as a couple..I love their chemistry..both seem to have certain issues with being afraid of getting close..and I'm looking forward to them finally just giving in to it..and I'd luv to see Patrick and his dad get along better as well..I loved the scenes when Patrick was talking to Pete..I'm just wondering when this fella is going to get his head out of his butt and stop being a playboy..LOL..come on cupid..aim low!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list