List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Does anyone else.....Sonny/Kristina Corinthos

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does anyone else.....Sonny/Kristina Corinthos

Started by JOHNNYLOVER at 2009/07/12 11:16AM
    Latest post: 2010/01/25 04:06PM, Views: 3345, Replies: 58
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2009/07/12 11:16AM
    Does anyone else.....Sonny/Kristina Corinthos
    JOHNNYLOVER

I soooo want some scenes between Sonny and Kristina. I really think that Kristina being the "perfect" 4.0 student should be the one corinthos kid that ends up with the same Bipolar disorder as her father Sonny. I think it could bring him and his daughter together. Plus it is hereditary,and a child bipolar storyline would be fantastic to watch if done correctly. I think MB would make sure it was done correctly.

#2   2009/07/12 11:40AM
    Re: Does anyone else.....Sonny/Kristina Corinthos
    pegrckr

Quote JOHNNYLOVER: I soooo want some scenes between Sonny and Kristina. I really think that Kristina being the "perfect" 4.0 student should be the one corinthos kid that ends up with the same Bipolar disorder as her father Sonny. I think it could bring him and his daughter together. Plus it is hereditary,and a child bipolar storyline would be fantastic to watch if done correctly. I think MB would make sure it was done correctly.

It would be a good s/l. The way Michael is acting (I agree to a point that it's due to the head injury) he could also have a form of it. But it would be nice to see Kristina interact with her dad once and a while. She does everything else Alexis doesn't want her to, so why not sneak and see her dad!

#3   2009/07/12 01:14PM
    LuThan

I wonder how Sonny and Kristina are going to react when they find out that Dante is Sonny's son. And as rumored Michael shoots Dante I wonder how he's going to feel knowing that he shot his own brother he's going to feel like an idoit more like an A**.

And I wish Kirstina and Sonny would have screen time together.

#4   2009/07/12 01:42PM
    pegrckr

Yuck to Michael involved in yet another shooting...accident or no accident!

How will Dante react to finding out about Sonny and Kristina!

#5   2009/07/12 02:59PM
    Hoping4Love

Quote Meow1113:
    Quote pegrckr

It would be a good s/l. The way Michael is acting (I agree to a point that it's due to the head injury) he could also have a form of it. But it would be nice to see Kristina interact with her dad once and a while. She does everything else Alexis doesn't want her to, so why not sneak and see her dad!

I'd rather have her sneak out and see her dad then the Bipolar s/l and I bet MB wouldn't want that either b/c he had a hard enough time when they did his awhile back. I don't know what the purpose is of having Kristina be so perfect but maybe we'll find out down the line.

I have a cousin with bipolar and it is horrible. It has basically torn his family apart. Not that I would wish it on anyone, but if told right, it may make people aware of this horrible disease. Having a child with it is beyond unconceivable but it does happen. People need patience and understanding. It is so difficult for the family and friends of the sick person. It could almost be a public service story like Stone's AIDS.

As for Michael and yet another shooting........... PLEASE STOP! SAY IT AINT SO. He shot Kate, got shot himself and is going to accientally shot another person. His parent's need to get this kid shooting lessons if he is going to be around guns.

#6   2009/07/12 03:23PM
    pegrckr

Quote Meow1113:
    Quote pegrckr

I'd rather have her sneak out and see her dad then the Bipolar s/l and I bet MB wouldn't want that either b/c he had a hard enough time when they did his awhile back. I don't know what the purpose is of having Kristina be so perfect but maybe we'll find out down the line.

Quite possibly Kristina is to be like Alexis in the "perfect" department (we all know Alexis isn't, but Kristina is first finding that out).

#7   2009/07/12 03:25PM
    pegrckr

Quote Hoping4Love:
    Quote Meow1113:
    Quote pegrckr

I have a cousin with bipolar and it is horrible. It has basically torn his family apart. Not that I would wish it on anyone, but if told right, it may make people aware of this horrible disease. Having a child with it is beyond unconceivable but it does happen. People need patience and understanding. It is so difficult for the family and friends of the sick person. It could almost be a public service story like Stone's AIDS.

As for Michael and yet another shooting........... PLEASE STOP! SAY IT AINT SO. He shot Kate, got shot himself and is going to accientally shot another person. His parent's need to get this kid shooting lessons if he is going to be around guns.

Bipolar isn't pleasant. Our middle son's wife's dad's family (did you get all that, her dad is one of 12) are bipolar. I know of at least 4 of them who are and all of them are on medication.

I wouldn't want him taking shooting lessons. That could lead to something worse!

#8   2009/07/12 03:43PM
    JOHNNYLOVER

Quote Hoping4Love:
    Quote Meow1113:
    Quote pegrckr

I don't wish it on anyone either ( My step-mother has it)but as sad as it is, it does happen to children. I think that Sonny as a father learning to live with and helping his daughter live with this disorder would be a fantastic storyline. It would be a way to show Kristina that she is not as alone as she thinks and that her father (mobster though he may be) does in fact love her no matter what and understands what she is going through. This is a horrible situation for anyone to go through, but I think it will show sonny in a more human/Family and less Mob kind of way. I am hoping that it will show Sonny in a way that other fathers who's children actually have bipolar disorder can relate too. I think this is just as important as the AIDS and Cancer storylines, because It will show Sonny as a actual father coming through for his kid this time when he has failed so many other times. I think it would be nice to see Sonny bond with his daughter and prove to her that he really does love her. That she isn't as expendable and unlovable to her father as she may think. I think MB would make sure (as hard as it is) that the story would be done correctly.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/12 03:50PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list