List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Pregnant Women on GH.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pregnant Women on GH.....

Started by Shellefan514 at 2006/09/13 07:23AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/13 09:48AM, Views: 657, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/09/13 07:23AM
    Pregnant Women on GH.....
    Shellefan514

Who else do you think will get pregnant because of the faulty condoms??? Who would you want or not want to become pregnant? And why? Besides Liz and Lulu

1.Carly/Jax
    2.Sam/Ric/Jason
    3.Georgie/Diego/Dillon
    4.Robin/Patrick
    5.Maxie/Lucky

1. I wouldn't mind seeing Carly and Jax having a baby I loved watching them bond together over lil John they were a cute family.
    2. I would love to see Jason and Sam use the same condoms when they get together (which is coming soon) and for Sam to get pregnant with Jason's Child.
    3. I would not like to see Georgie pregnant because Diego would not be a good father to a child he needs to grow up, and Dillon is already going through enough with Lulu, But on the other hand he wants a baby so badly so maybe that's his chance to have one
    4.I would love to see Robin pregnant. She would be a wonderful mother, and it would be a good storyline to have a hiv person pregnant. I think Robin and Patrick are good together, and would be wonderful parents. Robin is good for Patrick.
    5.I would not like to see Maxie pregnant. She is such a b*tch lately. I wish Jesse wouldn't have died I liked them together. Jesse would not be happy with what she is doing. She needs to go find someone who will love her for who she is not for what she can get him, She needs to stop chasing lucky. If Maxie gets pregnant I would feel very sorry for the baby, to have Maxie and Lucky as parents (a hoe/b*itch and a drug addict) JMO

What is your opinions??????

#2   2006/09/13 07:46AM
    Re: Pregnant Women on GH.....
    DrCuriousJane

Quote Shellefan514: Who else do you think will get pregnant because of the faulty condoms??? Who would you want or not want to become pregnant? And why? Besides Liz and Lulu

1.Carly/Jax
    2.Sam/Ric/Jason
    3.Georgie/Diego/Dillon
    4.Robin/Patrick
    5.Maxie/Lucky

1. I wouldn't mind seeing Carly and Jax having a baby I loved watching them bond together over lil John they were a cute family.
    2. I would love to see Jason and Sam use the same condoms when they get together (which is coming soon) and for Sam to get pregnant with Jason's Child.
    3. I would not like to see Georgie pregnant because Diego would not be a good father to a child he needs to grow up, and Dillon is already going through enough with Lulu, But on the other hand he wants a baby so badly so maybe that's his chance to have one
    4.I would love to see Robin pregnant. She would be a wonderful mother, and it would be a good storyline to have a hiv person pregnant. I think Robin and Patrick are good together, and would be wonderful parents. Robin is good for Patrick.
    5.I would not like to see Maxie pregnant. She is such a b*tch lately. I wish Jesse wouldn't have died I liked them together. Jesse would not be happy with what she is doing. She needs to go find someone who will love her for who she is not for what she can get him, She needs to stop chasing lucky. If Maxie gets pregnant I would feel very sorry for the baby, to have Maxie and Lucky as parents (a hoe/b*itch and a drug addict) JMO

What is your opinions??????

1.Carly/Jax..no carly/sonny.....
    2.Sam/Ric/Jason...sam/jason.....
    3.Georgie/Diego/Dillon......Dillon/Lulu.....
    4.Robin/Patrick...yess&marry!!.......
    5.Maxie/Lucky...nooo maxie needs new guy!.... 6.Liz/Lucky...yes &Lucky off drugs2

#3   2006/09/13 08:00AM
    Jason_Sam_Fo...

Carly/Jax: Yes!!! They are cute!
    Sam/Ric/Jason: Sam/Jason-Yes!!! And Marry!!
    Georgie/Diego/Dillon: NO! But if she did then Georgie/Dillon
    Robin/Patrick: Yes!!! And Marry!! They are good together
    Maxie/Lucky: No!!!! Maxie grow up find a new man!!
    Liz/Lucky: Yes!!!! And get Lucky off drugs
    Liz/Jason: NO Way!!!!! No Liason baby, Not good together!
    Lulu/Dillon: Yes!!! Keep the baby!!

#4   2006/09/13 08:16AM
    toorobbin

Nik and Emily - possibility
    Patrick and Robin - may be.
    Jason and Sam - one could only hope
    Jax and Carly - would be interesting

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/13 08:18AM
    #5   2006/09/13 08:20AM
    Shellefan514

Yes I would love to see Nik and Emily have a baby. I forgot about them well not really forgot but I know they haven't slept together yet and don't know when they will. That might be a while still. But they do look good together Nikolas, Emily, and lil Spencer

#6   2006/09/13 09:46AM
    opalgatinha

1.Carly/Jax: absolutely! i agree with you actually on every couple. they were adorable with john (spencer). they would be great parents. yesterday was so great seeing that scene with jax and carly when he gave her the ring. it was wonderful how he said she had to give it back to him one day so he could put it on her finger. SO ROMANTIC!

2.Sam/Ric/Jason EEEW, not ric. i remember jason and sam wanted to be parents twice already. once it was with sam's baby. after her baby dies they bonded over another baby girl that they sort of kind of adopted until they had to give her back to a teen mother (because courtney encouraged her to keep her baby) otherwise i'm sure they would've been parents to that baby girl. now they can have their own baby.

3.Georgie/Diego/Dillon at the moment, they're all too young. i definitely don't want to see diego as a dad. his dad is already going to be a dad. dillon isn't right to be a dad yet either, and georgie isn't right to be a mom yet either.

4.Robin/Patrick Like you said, i think it would be a great SL to have an HIV person a parent. robin would make a great mother. something tells me they could be leading towards it because of what she was telling to patrick, and he was encouraging her to become a mother even though she is HIV. but i want sam and jason parents first.

5.Maxie/Lucky another EEEW. they really need to stop this female dog! i know lucky is using her, but i think the way she is using him is gross. telling him to sleep with her! i can't believe what she's become. she the one person on the show now i could care less to watch.

#7   2006/09/13 09:48AM
    opalgatinha

Quote Jason_Sam_Forever: Carly/Jax: Yes!!! They are cute!
    Sam/Ric/Jason: Sam/Jason-Yes!!! And Marry!!
    Georgie/Diego/Dillon: NO! But if she did then Georgie/Dillon
    Robin/Patrick: Yes!!! And Marry!! They are good together
    Maxie/Lucky: No!!!! Maxie grow up find a new man!!
    Liz/Lucky: Yes!!!! And get Lucky off drugs
    Liz/Jason: NO Way!!!!! No Liason baby, Not good together!
    Lulu/Dillon: Yes!!! Keep the baby!!

i like your name! i also want lulu to keep the baby, but i don't think she will.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list