List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Can't wait to see this..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can't wait to see this..

Started by Liasonforever at 2007/02/08 08:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/09 09:45AM, Views: 288, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/02/08 08:00PM
    Can't wait to see this..
    Liasonforever

Three great teams to take on Craig! :

Carly & Sonny, Jason & Spinelli, Luke & Lucky;) ... they can all pull it off. I really can't wait to see what is going to happen next. 6 more hours to go ...

#2   2007/02/08 08:40PM
    Re: Can't wait to see this..
    lighthouse112

This is the best story ever!! 6 hours to go!!! I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

I think that all the teams will meet up and work together!! Mr. Craig will not stand a chance when they all get together!!! Don't ya think?????

#3   2007/02/08 08:44PM
    madhearts4li...

Quote lighthouse112: This is the best story ever!! 6 hours to go!!! I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

I think that all the teams will meet up and work together!! Mr. Craig will not stand a chance when they all get together!!! Don't ya think?????

That would be awesome..strength in numbers..I cant wait to see..

#4   2007/02/08 08:49PM
    Liasonforever

Quote lighthouse112: This is the best story ever!! 6 hours to go!!! I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

yea, I could definately see them all teaming up together to take out Mr. Craig. He will definately not stand a chance when they all work together. It's going to be great..today's show really hyped me up for tomorrow's and all next week. I'm sick of waiting to see what's going to happen next, I can't take it anymore..lol

#5   2007/02/09 07:49AM
    happi

Quote Liasonforever: Three great teams to take on Craig! :

Carly & Sonny, Jason & Spinelli, Luke & Lucky;) ... they can all pull it off. I really can't wait to see what is going to happen next. 6 more hours to go ...

I'M right behind you!! i can't wait either!!!

#6   2007/02/09 09:11AM
    toorobbin

And, Nik was the first one to go after the bad guy.

And, Sam is next.

Then Carly and Sonny, I can't wait to see, what Lulu does.

#7   2007/02/09 09:41AM
    rachie

How many bad guys are there? The guy in the vault shouldn't count since at this time he's occupied and the guy Sonny & Carly took down yesterday, but how many others are there?

#8   2007/02/09 09:45AM
    Mom2RedHead

Quote rachie: How many bad guys are there? The guy in the vault shouldn't count since at this time he's occupied and the guy Sonny & Carly took down yesterday, but how many others are there?

I believe that there were 6 all together! I can't wait either to see how Luke and Lucky team up with Jason and Spinelli. I just hope that they don't bump into each other while doing it! What I mean is that I hope they realize that they are all in there at the same time for the same thing: to get everyone out alive and safe. Where do you think Alan will die? The Metro Court or GH? I heard that Monica does have the chance to operate. Ugh. I couldn't imagine that, the poor woman.Poor Stuart Damon though. I am going to miss his sweet demeanor!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list