List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Wednesday 9/13/06 Paradise Island Game.. Carly & Max were united.. Now vote for Jason Morgan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wednesday 9/13/06 Paradise Island Game.. Carly & Max were united.. Now vote for Jason Morgan

Started by Shellefan514 at 2006/09/13 07:01AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/14 06:17AM, Views: 1676, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2006/09/13 06:55PM
    Re: Wednesday 9/13/06 Paradise Island Game.. Carly & Max were united.. Now vote for Jason Morgan
    opalgatinha

Quote Shellefan514:
    Quote opalgatinha:
    Quote Jason_Sam_Forever:
    Quote DrCuriousJane:
    Quote Jason_Sam_Foever: Sam Mccall they are true love

I think that about Liz, Liz is too whinny worse then Sam is. That's just my opinion.

You are right she has been lately..but other than her indiscretion with Jason she really is a lovely person; i think anyways.

Yes Liz is a lovely person I like her just don't like her with Jason

i agree with everyone here. liz is nice and sweet, etc. (you get the rest). but it just doesn't look good or make sense with jason. + people say sam can be whiney, but liz is just as much or even more than sam. that's pretty annoying. she'll be going to jason's sometime soon this week after finding a pain pill on the floor of her home.=

Yeah she will be running straight to Jason to tell him the horrible news oh no, Like he doesn't have a life of his own, he doesn't just wait around to listen to her whine and complain about her husband who she is never around to help. She is a good wife LOL Doesn't she have a friend Em and a gram to talk to or even Nik who is her brother in law why always Jason

i don't know why that slipped my mind, Nik is Liz's brother-in-law! why can't she go to him (especially if it's about lucky!!!)?

#32   2006/09/14 06:17AM
    Re: Wednesday 9/13/06 Paradise Island Game.. Carly & Max were united.. Now vote for Jason Morgan
    Shellefan514

Quote kentishad: Like before I vote for Liz and Jason. Sam whines too much about how hard her life is,whereas liz takes things head on.

I don't think that Liz takes things head on, she always takes things straight to Jason is more like it. JMO

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list