List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: (SPOILER) Nicholas and Liz Maybe a Possible Couple........ This Summer!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

(SPOILER) Nicholas and Liz Maybe a Possible Couple........ This Summer!!!

Started by jlsilkysmooth at 2009/07/07 06:55PM
    Latest post: 2009/07/16 07:38AM, Views: 11881, Replies: 111
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2009/07/07 06:55PM
    (SPOILER) Nicholas and Liz Maybe a Possible Couple........ This Summer!!!
    jlsilkysmooth

According to several General Hospital spoiler websites. There will be more interaction between Nicholas and Liz. A Growing connection will spring forward. One of the sites asks the question "Whats going on with Nicholas and Elizabeth?" Also I get the feeling that Jason and Sam will be the next GH summer couple according to some spoiler sites. I must say I am disappointed because I would have liked it to be Liz and Jason. I just feel they should have at least tried to follow-up on their romance whether it eventually ended or not, so that the whole Jake secret could finally be brought to a close. I am sure JaSam fans will be happy with the upcoming JaSam adventure. Even though nothing is written in stone. This just SEEMS to be the path that has been chosen. As for me I will only be watching You-Tube clips of the Possible Liz and Nicholas storyline, The Johnny and Olivia storyline, and the upcoming romance between Spinelli and Maxie. If the spoilers are correct then I will be saying farewell to my
    long-time one hour viewing of General Hospital and hello to
    You-Tube clips.

#2   2009/07/07 07:43PM
    Re: (SPOILER) Nicholas and Liz Maybe a Possible Couple........ This Summer!!!
    liz-fan

If I can't have Liason. At least she won't be with Lucky. I hope! Either way still will not watching.

#3   2009/07/07 07:50PM
    genhospchat

IF any of this is true, A) another reason not to watch and another reason for ratings to go down. To me, Liz and Nik are family and I couldn't watch them being intimate..yuck!
    As for the rest of your post jlsilky (except the Spixie and JOlivia stuff), MORE reason for ratings to go down.

#4   2009/07/07 07:55PM
    M.Alongi

I liked Liason together but I don't think Liz should be waiting around forever with no romance in her life waiting for him to return. Obviously the most important thing in Jasons life is his job. If I was Liz I would not want him back. She deserves some fun and I think Nick could give it to her. I would have enjoyed seeing her dancing in the courtyard in a pink gown being wined and dined instead of Rebecca any day.

#5   2009/07/07 09:59PM
    genhospchat

Quote Meow1113:
    Quote M.Alongi: I liked Liason together but I don't think Liz should be waiting around forever with no romance in her life waiting for him to return. Obviously the most important thing in Jasons life is his job. If I was Liz I would not want him back. She deserves some fun and I think Nick could give it to her. I would have enjoyed seeing her dancing in the courtyard in a pink gown being wined and dined instead of Rebecca any day.

I haven't seen Liz waiting around for him at all rather getting on w/her life w/work and family. I have to respectuflly disagree that the most important thing in Jason's life is his job but rather the most important thing is to keep Liz and the boys safe and he thinks that staying away is the only way to accomplish it. I can only hope that maybe one day Jake's paternity secret will finally come out and that Jason realizes he can keep them safer together rather then apart!! Well a girl can dream, can't she?

I agree and since Liz and Lucky are dating again (ick) I don't see how that's her waiting for him. YES last year she said she wanted to wait until he figures things out to be together but that was a LONG time ago.

#6   2009/07/07 10:35PM
    Wishing4Liason

The thought of Nik and Elizabeth is quite nauseating!! Seriously I didnt like it back in the day when GH made innuendos of Nik having feelings other than the brother love for Elizabeth, and my feeling hasn't changed on that NOW...especially being that she married his brother a few times!!

Also I don't see where this couple would have any storyline that would be interesting unless they were to bring back Helena on a permanent basis!! (and I don't see that happening)...Lucky and Elizabeth rarely had a good storyline outside of Lucky cheating on her AGAIN...so yeah NOT feeling Nik and Elizabeth in the slightest!!

#7   2009/07/07 11:00PM
    tink55

Elizabeth needs a good storyline, and a love interest. But definitely not Nickolas! I'm still holding out for Liason, because IMO Jason is the only one for her, but this pairing would be a disaster and is just plain ridiculous and I don't see it going anywhere or bringing any fan base back to the show. If this is true, just another ratings drop in the making.

#8   2009/07/07 11:07PM
    jd36590

This so-called spoiler started at DD (Do you want date and time). This is the same site that has had Liz with every male actor on GH, coming to GH or leaving GH after the break up with Jason.

Question: What is Frons going to do put the boys in more danger, because we all know that obsessed Helena hates Liz and she wants to control Nik. Plus she's more dangerous than any mob hitman because she can hit what she aims at.

Joaquin

Modified 7 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/07 11:53PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list