List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: ABC SOAPS ARE TOO VIOLENCE TO WATCH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ABC SOAPS ARE TOO VIOLENCE TO WATCH

Started by starrsctt at 2007/02/08 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 08:35PM, Views: 621, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/08 07:12PM
    Re: ABC SOAPS ARE TOO VIOLENCE TO WATCH
    happi

Quote pdames4:
    I must really have issues! One of my favorite scenes is when Jason walked into the church w/ both guns blazing and rescued Sonny who couldn't shoot his way out of a box. I thought Jason really did look like the termintor. Why do we all love Jason?

i have to say this but, i liked that too when he walked in the church with both guns!!!

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/08 07:17PM
    #12   2007/02/08 07:45PM
    soapnoitall

Quote happi:
    Quote pdames4:
    I must really have issues! One of my favorite scenes is when Jason walked into the church w/ both guns blazing and rescued Sonny who couldn't shoot his way out of a box. I thought Jason really did look like the termintor. Why do we all love Jason?

i have to say this but, i liked that too when he walked in the church with both guns!!!

Oh yea..will never forget that

#13   2007/02/08 08:06PM
    Liasonforever

It would defiantely be a little boring without all of the mob stuff happening; and the violence, no offense. I just think that it makes it more edgy and thrilling to watch and see what is going to happen next.

#14   2007/02/08 08:35PM
    lighthouse112

Quote madhearts4liason: I love soaps..I believe they are balanced..there is some violence..but also strong friendships..love..good v/s evil..scandals..controversial subjects like..homosexuality..hiv..They put characters in many situations..circumstances..and when you have watches soaps as long as I have..even though u know they are fictious characters..But I have grown up with some..I've experienced all the love..laughter..deaths..reunions..births..It's not real life..but you start to relate to the characters and their situations..just like you would someone in real life..I think it's pretty well balanced..and violence is a part of life..and the truth is..you cant watch the news without seeing it..sometimes watching things unfold in soap land..can take our minds off the bad things in the real world..I dont think that's so bad..It's entertainment..it's an escape..and everyone needs those once and awhile.

I agree with you!! Soaps are not anymore real than their chacters are but we go there to escape our lives and see people we wish we could be. That's why it's called entertainment!!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list