List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sam's escape..prediction?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sam's escape..prediction?

Started by madhearts4liason at 2007/02/08 01:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 08:36PM, Views: 392, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/02/08 01:56PM
    Sam's escape..prediction?
    madhearts4li...

It's a little early to guess..but when it shows her scalin the wall..and jumping and all that..she runs out..before the metro explodes..she asks has anyone seen Jason..and then she yells his name..So she seems like she knows he's in there..I'm just wondering if her dropping Craig today..lands her in her own room..and perhaps Jason finds her..and helps her to escape so she can warn the police about the explosives?..Or will someone else help with the assist..she does seem to know he's in there.

#2   2007/02/08 02:10PM
    Re: Sam's escape..prediction?
    madhearts4li...

I also think this the writers are using this storyline as the opening for her next..she makes a daring escape which will label her as hero..hero=publicity=media=attention=past secret life comes back to the surface=trouble in the long run..just a thought.

#3   2007/02/08 02:19PM
    genhospfan

wow that is a really good prediction!could be...

#4   2007/02/08 02:50PM
    Nash.Tess

Can't wait to see how all this turns out!

#5   2007/02/08 02:53PM
    mommymccormick

I'm so excited!!! I think that she must run into Jason sometime inside, or why else would she be yelling his name out like that. Mabey he is the one that helps her get out

#6   2007/02/08 02:55PM
    Nash.Tess

Quote mommymccormick: I'm so excited!!! I think that she must run into Jason sometime inside, or why else would she be yelling his name out like that. Mabey he is the one that helps her get out

Good thought how perfect Jason and Sam will help eachother even though SAM GETS OUT she will be yelling for Jason the love of her life.

#7   2007/02/08 08:36PM
    Devil-or-Angel

I also think that this stunt will land Sam in solitary which will be a mistake on the bad guys part, cause Sam is not just going to sit around and wait fro them to come back. She will either find a way to escape or be found by Jason. Either way they will work together to help everybody else. I think maybe Jason and Sam will try to break into the safe and get the briefcase out. In the end Jason will send Sam out to "warn" Mac and the PCPD, while he tries to help everybody else get out!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list