List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Now i can say Sam was AWESOME!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Now i can say Sam was AWESOME!!

Started by ILoveJason at 2007/02/08 12:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 04:54PM, Views: 698, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/08 02:19PM
    Re: Now i can say Sam was AWESOME!!
    ILoveJason

Quote thiessenh: I love Sam Today, She said Im not just going to sit here and wait for him to kill us all,
    where did she get the knife?
    GO SAM, GO SAM.

Liz gave it to her! During surgery!! So i hope no one blames SAM for her stunt Liz gave her the knife obviously cause she know's Sam will know what to do with it! Liz and Sam made a good team LOL

#12   2007/02/08 02:48PM
    Nash.Tess

Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote thiessenh: I love Sam Today, She said Im not just going to sit here and wait for him to kill us all,
    GO SAM, GO SAM.

Liz gave it to her! During surgery!! So i hope no one blames SAM for her stunt Liz gave her the knife obviously cause she know's Sam will know what to do with it! Liz and Sam made a good team LOL

I hope no one blames Sam either if Liz had not pointed out the knife to her Sam would not be pulling any stunts like this besides they are all getting along at this time and i am loving it.I loved how Sam stood up for Liz today give her some water now,and did you see Lulu's face she was like what in the heck is going on here? She looked confussed why Sam probably was upset and yelling give her water.That was real nice of Sam,but i am going to feel sad for Sam after all the sticking up she did for Liz,and then she will find out Jason is the father oh boy.Heart ache

#13   2007/02/08 04:10PM
    JaSamforever.

Quote toorobbin: That's my awesome, Sam.

She can kick a$$

Yesi have to agree with that one.GO SAM

#14   2007/02/08 04:49PM
    soapnoitall

Quote ILoveJason: She totally stuck up for Liz to get water even though she despises her and then how brave was she to hold Craig by the throat with the knife.No one can say that was not brave! That is what i call hard core! She is a tough girl who can handle anything! Don't you guy's agree.GO SAM GO SAM!!!!!! HORRAY

This is why her and Jason make a wonderful couple!

Yes Sam was so cute and brave at the same time today. I loved when she grabbed that guy and put the knife to his throat! I think the anger inside of her for seeing that slime ball deny Liz water helped the tuff girl to come out of Sam. It was great!

#15   2007/02/08 04:54PM
    soapnoitall

Quote ILoveJason:
    GO SAM, GO SAM.

They sure did!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list