List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Now i can say Sam was AWESOME!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Now i can say Sam was AWESOME!!

Started by ILoveJason at 2007/02/08 12:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 04:54PM, Views: 642, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/08 12:57PM
    Now i can say Sam was AWESOME!!
    ILoveJason

She totally stuck up for Liz to get water even though she despises her and then how brave was she to hold Craig by the throat with the knife.No one can say that was not brave! That is what i call hard core! She is a tough girl who can handle anything! Don't you guy's agree.GO SAM GO SAM!!!!!! HORRAY

This is why her and Jason make a wonderful couple!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/08 02:05PM
    #2   2007/02/08 01:05PM
    Re: Now i can say Sam was AWESOME!!
    Smiletatoo

I haven't seen that..is that today's episode? OMG, I can't wait to see it!
    wow, only 7 more hours!! This is sooo exciting! I agree, sam is gutsy and ballsy! She's sooo cool!

Go sam, Go sam, it's ur b-day!!! whoa,whoa!!!

#3   2007/02/08 01:09PM
    madhearts4li...

I'm loving their scenes together..I was cheering when Sam dropped Craig like a bad habit..it's like.."now what b!tch?" LOL..I know it's probably going to mean trouble for her though..and it's a dangerous move..but still it felt good to see her drop that a$$h0le..LOL I too say Go Sam!

#4   2007/02/08 01:11PM
    happi

Quote ILoveJason: She totally stuck up for Liz to get water even though she despises her and then how brave was she to hold Craig by the throat with the knife.No one can say that was not brave! That is ehat i call hard core! She is a tough girl who can handle anything! Don't you guy's agree.GO SAM GO SAM!!!!!! HORRAY

i haven't seen it yet, i'll have to wait until 10 pm!! can't wait!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/08 01:12PM
    #5   2007/02/08 01:13PM
    mommymccormick

Quote ILoveJason: She totally stuck up for Liz to get water even though she despises her and then how brave was she to hold Craig by the throat with the knife.No one can say that was not brave! That is ehat i call hard core! She is a tough girl who can handle anything! Don't you guy's agree.GO SAM GO SAM!!!!!! HORRAY

ITA!!! I was so proud of Sam for sticking up for Liz. It just shows that she really is a good person inside, and she's so tough, I'm so glad the old kickass Sam is back. This is the reason that JASAM is such a perfect couple!!! Sam to the rescue!!!!

#6   2007/02/08 01:35PM
    toorobbin

That's my awesome, Sam.

She can kick a$$

#7   2007/02/08 02:06PM
    ILoveJason

You are right kicka$$ Sam is back,

#8   2007/02/08 02:11PM
    thiessenh

I love Sam Today, She said Im not just going to sit here and wait for him to kill us all,
    where did she get the knife?
    GO SAM, GO SAM.

#9   2007/02/08 02:17PM
    genhospfan

Quote thiessenh: I love Sam Today, She said Im not just going to sit here and wait for him to kill us all,
    where did she get the knife?
    GO SAM, GO SAM.

I cant wait to see todays episode!oh yeah, she got the knife with liz's help cause they were cleaning up after Robin's make shift surgery...

#10   2007/02/08 02:18PM
    deveny

THE WOMEN OF GH SURE HAVE SOME BRASS ONES!! GO GIRLS! YOU RULE! FROM THE KARATE CHOP OF CARLY, TO SAM BEING ABLE TO DROP A MAN IN SECONDS AND HOLD HIM THERE AWESOME KEEP IT COMING..

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list