List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Alan Quartermaine

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Alan Quartermaine

Started by glorify40 at 2007/02/08 12:41PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/09 10:42AM, Views: 363, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/02/08 12:41PM
    Alan Quartermaine
    glorify40

Alan Quartermaine: Stuart Michael Damon--

I think they are NUTS to get rid of Alan. He has been such a actor for the show and he has been on there for years! I think there are still some good story lines in there for him.

#2   2007/02/08 12:44PM
    Re: Alan Quartermaine
    Smiletatoo

Me too...I can't believe that after all this time, they are letting him go...I know everyone prob wants to see all the young people jason, carly, sam, jax, sonny etc...but GH is GH because of the Q's family!

I'm just disappointed that they would do that!

Get rid of all the extras running around the hospital and make room for Allen!

#3   2007/02/08 12:56PM
    glorify40

Smiletatoo,

I with you! I have heard even the cast is upset with it.

#4   2007/02/08 01:51PM
    liz-k

I agree. This ageism thing stinks big time. I remember when Alan WAS the new doctor. If Stuart Damon wanted to retire and spend more time with family. I'd be fine with that. Yes, it is a business. We get that. The reason soaps get no respect is it's image. Yes, in the fifties housewives watched. 2007, we're busier and yet I notice the same names writing for different soaps. Yes, younger faces are cheaper, but viewers wont hang around if the youngsters have to learn at their expense. GH does get credit for credit is due regarding Patrick Drake. Jason not only can act, but he looks a lot like his on screen Dad: Rick Springfield, and Noah was quite a playboy when he first hit town.

#5   2007/02/09 10:42AM
    Mom2RedHead

Bump!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list