List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: whats dillions future?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

whats dillions future?

Started by dillion2me at 2007/02/07 07:44PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 08:53PM, Views: 276, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/02/07 07:44PM
    whats dillions future?
    dillion2me

i worder what Dillion would be like in the future. a detectve, work for his grandfather, a mobster, i never have a clue to what. i personally believe hes not going to be working for his grandfather.but what? i would love to see bad boy dillion. how would you want Dillions future to be like. who will be his next love after Georgie. we all know that Dillion will fall in love with someone else one of these days.i dont know, what will happen to Dillions future?

#2   2007/02/08 06:21AM
    Re: whats dillions future?
    jcrobinson

Well, I was hoping his near future would be with Lulu, but now I'm kinda rooting for Spinelli and Lulu. Dillon is such an interesting character, I'm sure they'll put him somewhere good. I just had an idea, remember when Felicia wanted to be a writer and she convinced Lila to let her write her memiors? Dillon could find them and film a documentary of the Q's.

#3   2007/02/08 06:29AM
    Mom2RedHead

Maybe they will have him be a doctor now since there will be one less Q doc. Can't really see him doing that though. He should stick with what he wanted to do before. That is where his heart is. Georgie is right on that one. I highly doubt there is any future for Dillon and Georgie though. I will be shocked to see if she stays on the show. Her part is so small. Of course, then again they usually only get rid of the actors that have been there longer than 20 years.

#4   2007/02/08 08:53PM
    dillion2me

well i know he cannot be a doctor, then i dont know where his future lies, but its not with Georgie.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list