List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who thinks the nurses ball should come back???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who thinks the nurses ball should come back???

Started by gh3412 at 2007/02/07 04:06PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 06:14PM, Views: 679, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/07 04:06PM
    Who thinks the nurses ball should come back???
    gh3412

I miss the nurses ball, it was always so much fun. You think with Robin being back theyd try it... Though it wouldnt be the same w/o Lucy. But i think it would be great, they could the older cast in on the fun like always. But, i def thing a come back for the nurses ball is long over due!!!!

#2   2007/02/07 04:12PM
    Re: Who thinks the nurses ball should come back???
    madhearts4li...

Quote gh3412: I miss the nurses ball, it was always so much fun. You think with Robin being back theyd try it... Though it wouldnt be the same w/o Lucy. But i think it would be great, they could the older cast in on the fun like always. But, i def thing a come back for the nurses ball is long over due!!!!

You've got my vote! The nurse's ball was always one of my fav times of the year for GH..usually a lot of comedy surrounding Lucy..and always something unexpected happens..it's also fun watching the cast show certain talents..fun fun fun..I'd love to see it return..and even better if Lucy could come back to bring it back..

#3   2007/02/07 04:39PM
    jcrobinson

YES Yes Yes! It was amazing to see all the talent that we didn't know everyone had. I remember when Sarah Brown (the first carly) did this whole gymnastics show. Alan had a lovely singing voice, so did the first emily. Ned sang a song about Lois having his baby. It was awesome!

#4   2007/02/07 04:48PM
    happi

count me in,i would like for the nurses ball to come back!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/07 04:48PM
    #5   2007/02/07 05:23PM
    soapnoitall

I would love to see it come back and bring Amy into town with Lucy. I think it would be a terrific Idea to do a nurses ball in honor of Emily, Liz and Carly for all of their heroic efforts to save Robins life even though it came with great risks.

#6   2007/02/07 06:37PM
    Smiletatoo

I loved loved loved the Nurses ball...why did they stop it? Did it move over to Port Charles and then bye-bye to PC?

Please please please bring it back!!!!

#7   2007/02/07 09:47PM
    lighthouse112

I think it would be GREAT!!!!

LUCY needs to host it though!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/07 09:48PM
    #8   2007/02/08 06:27AM
    toorobbin

This is the one thing, I truly hated the most on g.h.

I hope it never comes back.

I hate that they made Robin tell every one that she had HIV and then she collasped.

#9   2007/02/08 09:04AM
    mommymccormick

I always loved the nurse's ball. It was so much fun for everyone, and Lucy was so funny with all her antics. It would not be the same without her. I would love to see her come back with or without Kevin. If she came back without Kevin then mabey they could start up something between her and Scotty, wouldn't that be fun to watch again. They could bring her back for Alan's funeral when he dies (even though I dont want him to go) weren't they married for a while?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list