List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ya know what i was thinking,.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ya know what i was thinking,.....

Started by ILoveJason at 2007/02/07 03:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 10:05AM, Views: 429, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/02/07 03:38PM
    Ya know what i was thinking,.....
    ILoveJason

Ok of all people that got shot it was Robin right? I bet because she is HIV infected and ALL the girls or i shall say many of the girls were touching her and thier hands were full of blood,i see in the near future a story line about someone being possibly Hiv due to helping save Robin. Ya know what i mean,I see something going wrong and in the near future weather it be Carly,Lulu,Liz,Sam or anyone that touched Robin! What do you think

#2   2007/02/07 03:54PM
    Re: Ya know what i was thinking,.....
    toorobbin

I think Robin got shot, because she is Mac's niece.

And her HIV is barely noticeable, so I don't think that could happen, but, you never know.

#3   2007/02/07 03:58PM
    soapnoitall

I have to be honest, Seeing the tainted blood on Emily,Sam,Liz,Lulu, and Carlys hands and then Emily putting her bloody hands on her face and covering her mouth over and over again and Carly put her hands on her face and possibly mouth too, then when Carly was taken to Sonny who has open wounds on his face and Carlys got HIV blood on her hands...oh its scaring me! I hope none of them got it that would be awful for whoever and for Robin....I was also affraid of Sam having the bloody knife in her pocket and getting poked. I am paranoid! gees they better not do this to any of those girls...But you make a good point in why would they chose the 1 that has HIV to get shot and then expose all those girls?

#4   2007/02/07 04:01PM
    OnegirlOneboy

Quote soapnoitall: I have to be honest, Seeing the tainted blood on Emily,Sam,Liz,Lulu, and Carlys hands and then Emily putting her bloody hands on her face and covering her mouth over and over again and Carly put her hands on her face and possibly mouth too, then when Carly was taken to Sonny who has open wounds on his face and Carlys got HIV blood on her hands...oh its scaring me! I hope none of them got it that would be awful for whoever and for Robin....I was also affraid of Sam having the bloody knife in her pocket and getting poked. I am paranoid! gees they better not do this to any of those girls...But you make a good point in why would they chose the 1 that has HIV to get shot and then expose all those girls?

I never thought about that,oh no that would be evil! I hope that is not going to happen no one should get exposed and you are right Carly touching Sonny oh boy! Scary

#5   2007/02/07 04:20PM
    gh3412

i hope they dont get another stone sl going... it will just break my heart! i didnt recover from stone for a while

#6   2007/02/07 09:51PM
    lighthouse112

I suppose it's possible.. didn't think about it much.

#7   2007/02/08 06:14AM
    barbie627

Well if you think back, it wasn't just the girls, Nic and Max were also helping with the pressure. Well I guess Max doesn't matter cause he dies anyway which just sucks. But with Nic and Emily, now you made me think.

#8   2007/02/08 06:33AM
    Mom2RedHead

You know someone is going to get it one day. It will come out in the future I'm sure. They will need a storyline. I just hope it isn't Lulu! If it was real life the only possiblities are Carly, Em, Sonny and Nik.

#9   2007/02/08 09:40AM
    allie_colleg...

Quote barbie627: Well if you think back, it wasn't just the girls, Nic and Max were also helping with the pressure. Well I guess Max doesn't matter cause he dies anyway which just sucks. But with Nic and Emily, now you made me think.

WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS??????????????? my Max Cannot DIE!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/08 09:40AM
    #10   2007/02/08 10:05AM
    cherturn

I agree too many people have been exposed to Robins blood someone will contact the virus i would bet on it. This is just leading up to it. They have all been covered in her blood. So sad.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list