List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is Spinelli developing feelings for Lulu??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Spinelli developing feelings for Lulu??

Started by onelifeonesoap. at 2007/02/07 01:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 05:25PM, Views: 894, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/07 04:43PM
    Re: Is Spinelli developing feelings for Lulu??
    madhearts4li...

I see Lulu and Spin having a great bond..but not romantically..I think they will make a great Jason/Carly type of friendship..Saving each other..and being protective..looking out for each other..

#12   2007/02/07 04:46PM
    eriel2000

Quote madhearts4liason: I see Lulu and Spin having a great bond..but not romantically..I think they will make a great Jason/Carly type of friendship..Saving each other..and being protective..looking out for each other..

that's a good point. there's something there between them, whatever it may be!

#13   2007/02/07 05:10PM
    candy_baby

Quote GH Super Fan: I would much rather see Lulu with Milo or Spinelli than with Dillon.
    Can either of them get past what happened this summer?
    I just don't think that they are very good together, plus now after the abortion s/l, I think that it would be far to awkard for them to be "together" that way again.

Same here! Dillon and Lulu need to remain friends only nothing more!

#14   2007/02/07 05:35PM
    soapnoitall

Quote madhearts4liason: I see Lulu and Spin having a great bond..but not romantically..I think they will make a great Jason/Carly type of friendship..Saving each other..and being protective..looking out for each other..

Kinda what I was thinking and it was so sweet today.

#15   2007/02/07 06:11PM
    Nash.Tess

Lulu and Spinelli would be cute,

#16   2007/02/07 06:59PM
    michiganbusi...

That would be, but it'll take something pretty big to get Lulu to go along with it. I just don't see her as into spinelli; she's only using him to find Rick's killer. She has expressed gratitude and admiration for him, but I don't get the sense she sees him that way. If Spinelli saves her, and all the other hostages, it might change things though…

#17   2007/02/07 08:28PM
    lennox

Does anyone else see the terrific friendship that is building between Jason and Spinelli? I think at first he just annoyed Jason but now Jason is starting to care for him like a little brother. I also think that when this whole thing is over Lulu and everyone else is going to give Spinelli more credit!

#18   2007/02/07 09:28PM
    lighthouse112

Quote jcrobinson: I was thinking that Dillon and Lulu might be the next generation's Luke and Laura...but this Spinelli thing is very very sweet and interesting. He's an unlikely leading man, just like Luke was all those years ago. And he steals every scene.

I totally agree with you!! I could imagine in 25 years or so watching GH to see Spinelli's remarriage to someone.......maby LuLu??????????????

Spinelli also reminds me of a young Luke all those years ago!! Hopefully the writers of GH will see what kind of talent they have there and not get rid of him any time soon.

I Jason is starting to like Spinelli a little more than he wants to admit. Maby like a big brother to him!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/07 09:32PM
    #19   2007/02/08 09:48AM
    allie_colleg...

Great to see a guy like Spinelli on GH! he so reminds me of my first BF - the one my mom called "that pot-headed freaky twit", Max.

But in the end it was Max who saved my life after we were mugged!

Spinelli isn't the typical leading man but he is heroic-ish & i KNOW lulu could do worse than fall for a guy who is nice (Sam after finding out she couldn't concieve), Funny (okay Mr. Godfather Sir), and caring (Yesterday)!!!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/08 09:49AM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list