List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is Spinelli developing feelings for Lulu??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Spinelli developing feelings for Lulu??

Started by onelifeonesoap. at 2007/02/07 01:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 05:25PM, Views: 907, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/07 01:57PM
    Re: Is Spinelli developing feelings for Lulu??
    genhospfan

Awww how cute!!!he says that?? i cant wat to see that episode tonite!

#2   2007/02/07 02:00PM
    happi

Quote onelifeonesoap.: Was that not the cuttest when he told Jason,who are you rescuing first the woman you love Sam,Liz your friend who is pregnant,and so on and Spinelli said Lulu has no one,he is going in to save her.I thought that was really cute

i agree!!

#3   2007/02/07 02:07PM
    madhearts4li...

Quote happi:
    Quote onelifeonesoap.: Was that not the cuttest when he told Jason,who are you rescuing first the woman you love Sam,Liz your friend who is pregnant,and so on and Spinelli said Lulu has no one,he is going in to save her.I thought that was really cute

i agree!!

That was great..I loved when Jason said.."You could die" and Spin said "Will Lulu would do the same for me..I hope" LOL..

#4   2007/02/07 02:26PM
    ILoveJason

Quote madhearts4liason:
    Quote happi:

i agree!!

That was great..I loved when Jason said.."You could die" and Spin said "Will Lulu would do the same for me..I hope" LOL..

Yes that was great.

#5   2007/02/07 02:41PM
    Snow White

It's very brave of him, he has to be so scared, for Stone Cold it's just business as usual. . . dangerous situations, saving people's lives. They will be a good team.
    Up 'til this point Spinelli didn't seem romantically interested in Lulu. Maybe he values her as a good friend and wants to save her because he cares about her and wants to help her if he can.

#6   2007/02/07 02:46PM
    genhospfan

Quote Snow White:

It's very brave of him, he has to be so scared, for Stone Cold it's just business as usual. . . dangerous situations, saving people's lives. They will be a good team.

yeah i aree with you...i dont think there is any romantic involvement there,although if there were it would make lulu very popular because:
    Milo is totally crushing on her
    Dillon likes her too even if he wont admit it
    and Spinelli too!...wow....you go girl!
    Up 'til this point Spinelli didn't seem romantically interested in Lulu. Maybe he values her as a good friend and wants to save her because he cares about her and wants to help her if he can.

#7   2007/02/07 04:33PM
    eriel2000

My theory is that the GH writers are trying to do a whole "new" Luke and Laura S/L. Luke was supposed to be this quirky looking guy coming in for only a few episodes but ended up sticking around for longer. I think the same might be true for Lulu and Spinelli. Even though you can't re-do the Luke and Laura thing, it would be cool to have something like that for the younger generation that's tuning in now!

#8   2007/02/07 04:37PM
    jcrobinson

I was thinking that Dillon and Lulu might be the next generation's Luke and Laura...but this Spinelli thing is very very sweet and interesting. He's an unlikely leading man, just like Luke was all those years ago. And he steals every scene.

#9   2007/02/07 04:40PM
    eriel2000

I like Dillon and Lulu together as well, but there's just something different with her and Spinelli. Dillon had his chance and I think he's too hung up on Georgie that once he realizes what he really had with Lulu it will be too late cuz she'll be with Sinelli.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list