List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Anyone notice this??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anyone notice this??

Started by Liasonforever at 2007/02/07 10:58AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 02:25PM, Views: 580, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/02/07 10:58AM
    Anyone notice this??
    Liasonforever

It seems like every time right before there is a baby born someone has to die that is connected with the baby in some way so they can kind of name the baby after that person whom died.

For example: Alexis with Kristina: Kristina got her name because Alexis's sister died around that time in Sonny's warehouse.

Nikolas and John/Spencer: "Spencer" was named John first after Jax's father whom died around that time too. (I forgot what he died from; heart attack?) Jax was supposedly the father at the time.

Jason-Elizabeth and the baby?: well Alan is about to die from a heart attack or something and Alan is Jason's father so they probably will name the baby after him some how??

#2   2007/02/07 08:39PM
    Re: Anyone notice this??
    madhearts4li...

Quote Liasonforever: It seems like every time right before there is a baby born someone has to die that is connected with the baby in some way so they can kind of name the baby after that person whom died.

For example: Alexis with Kristina: Kristina got her name because Alexis's sister died around that time in Sonny's warehouse.

Nikolas and John/Spencer: "Spencer" was named John first after Jax's father whom died around that time too. (I forgot what he died from; heart attack?) Jax was supposedly the father at the time.

Jason-Elizabeth and the baby?: well Alan is about to die from a heart attack or something and Alan is Jason's father so they probably will name the baby after him some how??

It certainly does seem to be a soap trend..someone dies..someone is born..I do believe in my opinion that they will give the baby part of Alan's name..even if it's a girl..I think someone mentioned Alana..that would be pretty..or something similar that relates to Alan..Lana Morgan Quartermaine would be good..if Jason decides to go back to his old name..not sure if he will..ooo cant wait to see!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/07 08:40PM
    #3   2007/02/07 09:24PM
    lighthouse112

Quote madhearts4liason:
    Quote Liasonforever: It seems like every time right before there is a baby born someone has to die that is connected with the baby in some way so they can kind of name the baby after that person whom died.

It certainly does seem to be a soap trend..someone dies..someone is born..I do believe in my opinion that they will give the baby part of Alan's name..even if it's a girl..I think someone mentioned Alana..that would be pretty..or something similar that relates to Alan..Lana Morgan Quartermaine would be good..if Jason decides to go back to his old name..not sure if he will..ooo cant wait to see!

I agree with both of you. Someome has to die so a baby can be born on this soap. I really don't want Alan to go!!! It's not fair!!

#4   2007/02/08 06:37AM
    Mom2RedHead

Alan definitely deserves to have a baby named after him but, it will be interesting to see what the baby's name will be if it is a girl, which in all liklihood, it will be. I like the name Alanna too. But, they may mean that the writers have to get creative and actually think of it themselves!

#5   2007/02/08 07:25AM
    kbmc74

Quote madhearts4liason:

Why would Liz's baby have the last name Quartermaine? Her last name is Spencer or Webber (not sure what she's using these days) and Jason's last name is Morgan. He hasn't used Quartermaine in over 10 years- why would his kid have that name?

#6   2007/02/08 08:53AM
    gh3412

people are just saying maybe with the death of his father he will turn over a new leaf and give the child the last name quartermaine kind of in tribute to his father. who knows though........

#7   2007/02/08 11:16AM
    cherturn

A while back it said in a spoiler Jason would leave the mob.
    So will Sonny but it did not say why or when.

#8   2007/02/08 02:19PM
    Liasonforever

I heard Jason would leave the mob but I didn't hear that about Sonny yet. I could never picture Sonny without being in the mob; that's just his style.

I like Alana for a girl for the baby's name if it's a girl.

#9   2007/02/08 02:25PM
    madhearts4li...

Quote Liasonforever: I heard Jason would leave the mob but I didn't hear that about Sonny yet. I could never picture Sonny without being in the mob; that's just his style.

I like Alana for a girl for the baby's name if it's a girl.

It's hard to imagine either Jason or Sonny out of the mob..but I dont think their characters will ever be boring..I have a feeling they will always be fighting the bad/evil guys..it just seems to be in their blood..even if they arent always doing things according to the law..they do it with the best intentions..I cant imagine it any other way.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list