List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Where's Maxi?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where's Maxi?

Started by jcrobinson at 2007/02/07 03:09AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/09 04:04PM, Views: 307, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/02/07 03:09AM
    Where's Maxi?
    jcrobinson

I think today they'll have to give us a glimpse of what's going on in that vault, don't you think?

#2   2007/02/07 05:15AM
    Re: Where's Maxi?
    pdames4

:) I'm hoping!

#3   2007/02/07 04:29PM
    eriel2000

Maxi's probably talking #3's head off in there trying to keep him occupied. (talking about Lucky and Liz of course)

#4   2007/02/07 06:14PM
    Nash.Tess

?) Maxi is probably falling in love with the bad boy she is stuck with,wouldn't that be something For a change from a cop to a bad boy

#5   2007/02/09 03:13PM
    pdames4

Quote Nash.Tess: Maxi is probably falling in love with the bad boy she is stuck with,wouldn't that be something For a change from a cop to a bad boy

Afteer today's show it seems as if it is the opposite and Three may be falling for Maxi. I am liking her character more and more. What is the old adage, "The Truth Becomes Her!" She is a lot more interesting now than when she was lying about being pregnant.

#6   2007/02/09 04:04PM
    IDOLIZING_SAM

Quote pdames4:
    Quote Nash.Tess: Maxi is probably falling in love with the bad boy she is stuck with,wouldn't that be something For a change from a cop to a bad boy

Afteer today's show it seems as if it is the opposite and Three may be falling for Maxi. I am liking her character more and more. What is the old adage, "The Truth Becomes Her!" She is a lot more interesting now than when she was lying about being pregnant.

I have to say i agree i see Mxi and the guy she is stuck with in the volt hitting it off! It would be good for a change that is if he does not die

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list