List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: EMILY----

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EMILY----

Started by KAKMOM at 2007/02/06 07:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 04:18PM, Views: 326, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/02/06 07:38PM
    EMILY----
    KAKMOM

Emily is an intern????WOW -I know a few interns and I am sorry but she is NOTHING like the ones I know. Doesn't she have a LOT of free time? I mean all she does is mostly be places other than the hospital. Interns put in long days -- sometimes days at a time. She always looks refreshed and wide awake. Is she never on call?

#2   2007/02/06 07:42PM
    Re: EMILY----
    rachie

Emily's liason with Sonny this summer really made me doubt her as an intern. You never see her working or even in scrubs at the hospital. Then when she was with Sonny I forgot all about her wanting to be an intern. It just doesn't fit. Then she runs off to Colorado & Greece with Nikolas on the drop of a hat. Not realistic at all.

#3   2007/02/07 03:04AM
    jcrobinson

I think she's an intern. I hope I didn't get that wrong. I know she can't be a resident yet. When she's not off with one of her men on an adventure, she's in her scrubs! So that's gotta count for something!

#4   2007/02/07 05:19AM
    pdames4

Quote jcrobinson: I think she's an intern. I hope I didn't get that wrong. I know she can't be a resident yet. When she's not off with one of her men on an adventure, she's in her scrubs! So that's gotta count for something!

She is an intern. Her mom is always repeating that fact. Besides, remember in the "Name Game" by Craig, she said her name was Intern Emily.

#5   2007/02/08 02:15PM
    genhospfan

Quote rachie: Emily's liason with Sonny this summer really made me doubt her as an intern. You never see her working or even in scrubs at the hospital. Then when she was with Sonny I forgot all about her wanting to be an intern. It just doesn't fit. Then she runs off to Colorado & Greece with Nikolas on the drop of a hat. Not realistic at all.

yeah she is an intern, but keep in mind that she is a Quatermaine which means that she gets all the perks that go with that last name,including all the time off...besides her dad is Alan so she gets away with not being there all the time...

#6   2007/02/08 03:04PM
    madhearts4li...

Maybe this crisis with her dad dying and her having to help Robin with nearly no experience..will make a light go off inside her..and she will decide to become more serious about her internship if she really wants to be a Dr. like Alan and Monica..Hopefully in the future we will see her in more scenes at GH..

#7   2007/02/08 04:18PM
    Smiletatoo

remember back in the day when it was all about allen and monica..they rarely worked either!!! I think in real hospitals thats not the case...or else we can say Liz is a nurse and she always seems to just run out w/her purse and leave...w/o punching out.

One day we'll turn it on and she'll be a Dr that's how it goes!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list