List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Forgetful Lorenz?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Forgetful Lorenz?

Started by madhearts4liason at 2007/02/06 02:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 01:24PM, Views: 1188, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/06 04:16PM
    Re: Forgetful Lorenz?
    madhearts4li...

You have a point..how can they convict him or charge him of a crime he doesnt remember..Other than hear-say from others..they wont have any proof that he's connected in any way..And if he remembers Skye and the lil girl..it's awfully convenient that he remembers nothing else..even Jason? He's known Jason just as long as he's known Skye..that just doesnt make sense..When Jason woke up with no memory..he didnt have selective memory..what's up with that..Something's up! LOL..

#12   2007/02/06 04:17PM
    happi

Quote madhearts4liason: You have a point..how can they convict him or charge him of a crime he doesnt remember..Other than hear-say from others..they wont have any proof that he's connected in any way..And if he remembers Skye and the lil girl..it's awfully convenient that he remembers nothing else..even Jason? He's known Jason just as long as he's known Skye..that just doesnt make sense..When Jason woke up with no memory..he didnt have selective memory..what's up with that..Something's up! LOL..

i agree!

#13   2007/02/06 04:25PM
    soapnoitall

Quote gh3412: well if he might not be telling skye because her father is in there,,,,,,, and she would want to turn it off. not to mention lulu someone whom she cares very much for

your right and Emily is Skye sister!

#14   2007/02/06 04:26PM
    soapnoitall

Quote happi: i keep looking at him and wondering! and i think he is faking it! he now has an alibi! doesn't remember a thing!
    jmo

true.

#15   2007/02/07 05:46AM
    pdames4

I dunno. You all could be right. He could be faking. Or he could be like Harrison Ford's character in "Regarding Henry." And then again, faking could be a way for him to get out of the mob. I think I read in a spoiler that when he gets out of the hospital his vengence for Alexis and Sam is going to be his No. 1 priority. So he still could leave the mob behind and be as dangerous as ever. With Sam and Alexis being mother and daughter, it sure makes his job easier.

#16   2007/02/07 06:10AM
    lennox

Quote Liasonforever: I actually think this amnesia might be real because don't you think that he wouldn't fake it with Skye. I mean Lo and Skye seem to have been getting closer lately, I don't think he would do that to her. But, I hope that this is only temporary for him. Jason needs that code!!..and everyone's lives are at stake.

I think that he is faking and he is not telling Skye because he feels it's best for her and the baby!

#17   2007/02/07 07:12AM
    Snow White

There was controversy over the operation Patrick performed. Noah thought he should use a different approach/procedure. Patrick wanted to finish quickly. Maybe that will end up having something to do with his memory loss.

#18   2007/02/07 09:19AM
    pdames4

Quote Snow White: There was controversy over the operation Patrick performed. Noah thought he should use a different approach/procedure. Patrick wanted to finish quickly. Maybe that will end up having something to do with his memory loss.

Yeah, I think you're right!

#19   2007/02/07 09:57AM
    Liasonforever

Quote lennox:
    Quote Liasonforever: I actually think this amnesia might be real because don't you think that he wouldn't fake it with Skye. I mean Lo and Skye seem to have been getting closer lately, I don't think he would do that to her. But, I hope that this is only temporary for him. Jason needs that code!!..and everyone's lives are at stake.

I think that he is faking and he is not telling Skye because he feels it's best for her and the baby!

yea, that could be true. Now I am really wondering about this "Leorenzo and amnesia thing" considering his position in this whole mess that he has helped create. Maybe we'll find out todayif it's real or not; I know I'm definately a little confused.

#20   2007/02/07 11:51PM
    madhearts4li...

I'm still not convinced that his amnesia is real..Seriously..when he was talking to skye about the hostage crisis..and he was saying "your dad is a hostage" and so on..and like he felt guilty because they are telling him he's involved..One of the things that confuses me is..Did his amnesia cause a personality change the same way Jason's did..coz since when does Lorenzo ever show guilt or concern like that? I'm just finding it really hard to buy it myself..he remembers certain things..but nothing that can help the hostages who he just happens to hate with a passion..And cold Lorenzo suddenly feels "bad" about something he doesnt remember doing..I could be wrong..but I just dont buy it.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list