List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Forgetful Lorenz?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Forgetful Lorenz?

Started by madhearts4liason at 2007/02/06 02:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 01:24PM, Views: 1194, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/06 02:38PM
    Forgetful Lorenz?
    madhearts4li...

Just wondering who all thinks Lo is faking his amnesia? Is he tryin to save his own butt..at the cost of everyone being held hostage..or is his amnesia real?

#2   2007/02/06 02:44PM
    Re: Forgetful Lorenz?
    Liasonforever

I actually think this amnesia might be real because don't you think that he wouldn't fake it with Skye. I mean Lo and Skye seem to have been getting closer lately, I don't think he would do that to her. But, I hope that this is only temporary for him. Jason needs that code!!..and everyone's lives are at stake.

#3   2007/02/06 02:50PM
    soapnoitall

Hes Faking it!!! He has all he cares about in a safe place. He would love to see Sonny die and at any and everyone else's expense. He does not care at all about anyone that is bing held hostage. The look on his face makes me think he is for sure Faking it.

#4   2007/02/06 02:54PM
    Liasonforever

Quote soapnoitall: Hes Faking it!!! He has all he cares about in a safe place. He would love to see Sonny die and at any and everyone else's expense. He does not care at all about anyone that is bing held hostage. The look on his face makes me think he is for sure Faking it.

yea, he kinda did have a little look going on at people when they walked in the room. Like he would check to see who it is and figure out how he will react. But I never thought that if it is fake that he would exclude Skye from it, unless he is going to tell her in the end

#5   2007/02/06 02:58PM
    madhearts4li...

Yeah I'm kind of torn..I almost want to believe that he would at least tell Skye..but another part of me believes that he wants revenge for his son's death..no matter who else has to pay the price along with them..Since Jason is so caught up in it..I'm sure Lorenzo can figure out that Sam..Sonny..and others that he hates and wants to pay for Deigo's death are among the hostages..So, it would be the perfect way for him to get his revenge..I hope I'm wrong tho..I hope even Lo isnt that evil..LOL..

#6   2007/02/06 03:11PM
    soapnoitall

Quote madhearts4liason: Yeah I'm kind of torn..I almost want to believe that he would at least tell Skye..but another part of me believes that he wants revenge for his son's death..no matter who else has to pay the price along with them..Since Jason is so caught up in it..I'm sure Lorenzo can figure out that Sam..Sonny..and others that he hates and wants to pay for Deigo's death are among the hostages..So, it would be the perfect way for him to get his revenge..I hope I'm wrong tho..I hope even Lo isnt that evil..LOL..

Your right getting SAM would be sweet revenge for him and Sonny would be a bonus. I think he has it in him to let it happen because he was gonna kill LULU in cold blood. He knows Skye would give the code if she had it to save Alan and Emily so hes not telling her the truth either. He rather see Sam and Sonny die than see Alan and Emily saved. (or any of the others for that matter).

#7   2007/02/06 03:18PM
    madhearts4li...

Yeah I'm thinking that as well..that right now his revenge is main priority..over everything else..I hope im wrong though..

#8   2007/02/06 03:38PM
    Snow White

If he is faking amnesia and Skye finds out he won't have to worry about Mr. Craig & the gov't suits doing him in - Skye will kill him!
    And rightfully so

But, I don't think he's faking.

#9   2007/02/06 03:42PM
    gh3412

well if he might not be telling skye because her father is in there,,,,,,, and she would want to turn it off. not to mention lulu someone whom she cares very much for

#10   2007/02/06 04:13PM
    happi

i keep looking at him and wondering! and i think he is faking it! he now has an alibi! doesn't remember a thing!
    jmo

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list