List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: POSITIVE thoughts only Sam and Liz scene today

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

POSITIVE thoughts only Sam and Liz scene today

Started by claudia411 at 2007/02/05 05:04PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 07:51PM, Views: 1437, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/06 07:40PM
    Re: POSITIVE thoughts only Sam and Liz scene today
    rachie

Quote soapnoitall:
    Quote Morganfamily:
    Quote melzluvsjasam:
    Quote barbie627: Yeah I have to say it was nice not seeing Liz without that stupid smirk on her face...

yah I agree with you lol

I agree about the stupid smerk not seeing that was great what's the point of one time them talking nucely when Liz is going to mess everything up now once she reveals Jason is the daddy.

Didnt you read the title of the thread?
    Why cant some people be nice for just 1 minute! So sick of having to roll up my sleeves before going under threads. I have been trying to avoid arguing and should have been allowed to enjoy this thread without Liz bashing. It makes no since to go under a specific thread and ignore the reason for it. jmo

Well said. I'm sick of it too.

I have a feeling they aren't done with this Liz & Sam relationship...8 hours to go!

#22   2007/02/07 03:07AM
    jcrobinson

That's why I love these crisis scenes - we get to see people who would not normally cooperate with each other bond. Like when Sonny joined Nicolas to offer something to Craig to leave.
    When the goons threw Liz to the floor next to Sam, did you see Sam try to cushion her landing a little (because of the baby)? Loved it.

#23   2007/02/07 01:24PM
    madhearts4li...

LiSam anyone? Now how awesome were their scenes together today? I loved it! They worked together to bandage Robin..and Liz passes Sam a knife..You go girls! And when Mr Craig was about to get hostile..Nik..Sam..Max..and the priest all stood up..That's what im talkin bout! Stength in numbers..I really liked how Sam is being understanding of Liz's feelings at this point..during the crisis..I love how everyone is stepping up..and being protective of each other..This storyline is too good!

#24   2007/02/07 01:43PM
    happi

Quote madhearts4liason: LiSam anyone? Now how awesome were their scenes together today? I loved it! They worked together to bandage Robin..and Liz passes Sam a knife..You go girls! And when Mr Craig was about to get hostile..Nik..Sam..Max..and the priest all stood up..That's what im talkin bout! Stength in numbers..I really liked how Sam is being understanding of Liz's feelings at this point..during the crisis..I love how everyone is stepping up..and being protective of each other..This storyline is too good!

i thought it was great liz and sam working together! and everyone else for that matter!team work!

#25   2007/02/07 02:34PM
    ILoveJason

Sure was nice to see Liz and Sam more social and team up today.

#26   2007/02/07 03:42PM
    soapnoitall

Quote jcrobinson: That's why I love these crisis scenes - we get to see people who would not normally cooperate with each other bond. Like when Sonny joined Nicolas to offer something to Craig to leave.
    When the goons threw Liz to the floor next to Sam, did you see Sam try to cushion her landing a little (because of the baby)? Loved it.

That was sooooo sweet. I never would have thought Sam would care about Liz or her baby. That scene was very short but heart wrenching! I am liking the nicer side of Sam.

#27   2007/02/07 03:46PM
    soapnoitall

Quote madhearts4liason: LiSam anyone? Now how awesome were their scenes together today? I loved it! They worked together to bandage Robin..and Liz passes Sam a knife..You go girls! And when Mr Craig was about to get hostile..Nik..Sam..Max..and the priest all stood up..That's what im talkin bout! Stength in numbers..I really liked how Sam is being understanding of Liz's feelings at this point..during the crisis..I love how everyone is stepping up..and being protective of each other..This storyline is too good!

Sure is and maybe a crises is just what Port Charles needed to realize that they really care about each other and didnt even know it!

#28   2007/02/07 06:15PM
    Nash.Tess

Quote soapnoitall:

Sure is and maybe a crises is just what Port Charles needed to realize that they really care about each other and didnt even know it!

GOOD point soapnoitall,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/07 06:16PM
    #29   2007/02/08 01:14PM
    madhearts4li...

I'm loving these two's scenes together..and I give Sam and Lulu mad props for sticking up for Liz with her condition..what the heck is wrong with the men? LOL..You go girls!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list